Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

The Long Journey Ends - Page 2 Empty Re: The Long Journey Ends

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:59 pm
As Kyson followed behind Royalty with his arms up to show they mean know harm to the village, it seems like they were willing to search us. Kyson noticed that Royalty had stopped walking in his mid-step. Why did he suddenly stop. Kyson continued walking until he was standing side by side with Royalty. Royalty was on the right and Kyson was to his left. Kyson looked forwards and noticed someone had appeared in front of them. Kyson was confused as to who this person might be.  

As Kyson was standing waiting for the unknown man to introduce himself, the guards suddenly kneel to the ground and said "My lord." 

"My lord?" Kyson thought to himself.

Could this be the Kage of this village? Kyson was intrigued because this would be the first time he has ever seen a Kage in person. He did not even know what the Raikage looked like back in Kumo. If this is really the Kazekage of Suna, this would mean that he is one of, if not the strongest person in the village. He looked a bit young but Kyson would not know because this is the first time he has ever seen a Kage. So he would not know what age an average Kage would be. Kyson face lit up as he did not have any words to say. As the two young shinobi stood there in front of the Kage, he began to look up and down at them. What was he doing? Kyson could not put his finger on it but he began to make random assumptions in his head. After the Kazekage gave the boy's the signal to follow him, Kyson saw Royalty beginning to follow him. So Kyson began to walk side by side with Royalty as they followed the Kazekage.

They continued to walk and here it was. The moment of a lifetime for Kyson. This is the first time he has ever entered another village other than Kumo. He did not know what to expect, but he was filled with all sorts of excitement. This was like a dream come true for him, to travel to different villages. As they continued to walk in the village, Royalty began to tell the Kazekage what are goal was for coming to this village. Kyson did not say anything as he felt that Royalty said everything that needed to be said. So Kyson continued walking as he waited for a response.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 am
Koroshi while walking into the village has his doton sensory still primed on the boys as they walk, this is only for the villages protection as he would be able to feel any sudden movements with ease, and would be able to react, the same going for their chakra as the boys have so much of it, without really trying Koroshi is able to sense their chakra very clearly, so if it would to spike or shift to use any form of jutsu then he would be alerted. With the villages safety secured Koroshi feels much more at ease and when Royalty speaks he smiles, it would seem that he is more of the social member of their small group as he takes charge and begins speaking to him, his words are very respectful, although due to them not knowing his name they call him Mr. Kazekage, this must be the first time they are speaking with a kage, and in all honesty it is for the best as the Raikage might have killed them without a second thought. Although his words go on giving him the information about their village and the reason they are here, this is a good sign of their character, they have told the same story and asked the same questions with both his guards and himself, this alone shows that they are thrust worthy as nothing as changed from what Migite had told him.

"Well its nice to meet you Royalty, my name is Koroshi. I was given a brief update on why you were here while I was on my way to the gate and to be frank with you, I would rather us talk in my office so that way we can have some privacy" Koroshi speaks clearly and with his normal friendly tone as he reaches backwards grabbing his Kazekage hat that is hanging from his neck by a small string, placing it upon his head. He would give a moment for the boys to speak seeing if they would ask why they need to wait to be in the office, or if they had any more questions or things to say, if not and after waiting about 30 seconds Koroshi would begin to speak again "judging from your chakra levels you two must be rather strong ninja, if you wish to speak a bit faster we could pick up the pace and use the body flicker technique. I find it rather useful when traveling" Koroshi says as he offers a way to speed their travel up so they can get their questions answered, as well as him wanting to make sure of a few things, first off that he knows that they are strong ninja and that he respects that enough to tell it to them, as well as to see how far their training has progressed in utilizing their potent and very large chakra pool. Should the boys agree and nothing stopping them from doing so, Koroshi would body flicker to his office his chakra being very easy to follow should the boys boy flicker with him.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:19 am
(Some of this stuff is just pure history exclusive to my character)

As the three ninja were walking through the walkways of Sunagakure, Royalty had just been reminiscing about the time he spent here. The first time that came to mind was when he had failed the Academy Graduation due to his lack of studying. He had remembered himself being an extensive volunteer to help his mother do her job at the hospital. She was a well renowned nurse and had desires for her little boy not to be a fighter, but a medical ninja only. She loathed fighting with every fiber in her being but that didn't stop Royalty from pursuing his goals and following more in the path of his father.

Royalty's little memory trip was interrupted when Koroshi started to respond to the boy's claims. The boy snapped out of his little trance-like state and paid attention to when higher authorities were speaking. It seemed that they were all headed towards the office of the Kazekage. As serious as the matter was, Royalty felt it a bit cool that he would actually get to see the quarters of someone in charge of their village. Knowing that there were many before him, the office could hold small fragments of history over time. Royalty nodded when he heard what Koroshi had to say. Even with his back turned, he seemed to know that he nodded. Weird.

Within the 30 seconds in which Koroshi paused, Royalty looked at Kyson. His face seemed quite serious and nervous. Due to Kyson rarely speaking, he could tell Kyson was nervous as well. Royalty wanted to reassure his friend that everything would be alright. Thinking so, Royalty let out a big smile in Kyson's direction. Considering the height difference between the two, it was kind of funny the way Royalty had to look down upon him, despite them being equal peers. At this moment is when Koroshi spoke again.

Koroshi notes that he could sense their chakra pools concluding that the two were very strong. Royalty was puzzled. The two boys had gone through a lot of training, but he wouldn't yet call himself a strong ninja yet. There were still many things he had to learn. Confused with what Koroshi had to say, Royalty took a moment to speak on it.

"Well Koros... I mean Mr. Kazekage. I wouldn't say we're strong ninja. While it is true that we have been training extensively, we are just genin. We've only just graduated about a year ago sir. I would say we are very fast however ha ha," Royalty said as he chuckled slightly while scratching the back of his head. His modesty was leaking everywhere.

After speaking he got prepared for Koroshi to use the Body Flicker technique. As he noticed sudden movements from Koroshi, Royalty looked at Kyson for a brief second while performing the ram hand seal. As soon as the Kazekage jetted forward, Royalty used the Body Flicker technique and took off on his right foot after him.

(So is this exit to your office now? New topic or?)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:20 am
As they were walking through the walkways, Kyson was excited and really nervous at the same time. As he just examine's the place out of curiosity, he is just intrigued with everything around him. This village looks really organized and structured, much better than Kumo was. Even though Kyson did not really notice how corrupted Kumo was at the time he was living there. But that is why they are here, to get answers. As they continued to walk the Kage started to speak. After he spoke, Kyson had a surprised look on his face. He was actually going to be able to see a Kage's office. But Kyson felt he needed to speak as he never mentioned his name to the Kazekage.

Kyson noticed Royalty looking at him. Royalty began to smile at Kyson, he knew he was smiling to lighten up Kyson a bit because he could tell he was feeling a bit nervous. Kyson was glad to see his friend worried about him. So Kyson smirked back to show he was okay. After Koroshi spoke, Kyson finally began to speak.

"Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Kyson sir. Sorry, I just never been to another village before. So I feel a bit tense and excited at the same time." Kyson said with a innocent bright smile. 

Koroshi began to speak again after the Kyson was done talking. When Koroshi called the two young boy's strong, Kyson could not believe what he just heard. Even though Kyson did not see himself as strong as Koroshi thought he was, he was happy to see someone strong notice their strength. But to Kyson, honestly he has a long way to go. After Royalty spoke, Kyson began to speak right after.

"Yeah, plus we have a long way to go to even be half the ninja you are ha ha." Kyson said with a light laugh. 

Kyson did not feel as nervous as he was when he first walked in. It seemed he was starting to feel a bit more comfortable now. Koroshi mentioned that they should use body flicker and make the trip to his office quicker. Kyson saw him preparing to use it. Kyson looked over at Royalty as he was already looking Kyson. He noticed Royalty began to form the tiger handseal and prepare for the body flicker as well. So Kyson began to prepare immediately. He formed the tiger handseal and took off immediately after Royalty took off.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:01 am
Koroshi would allow each of the boys to speak and preform the actions that they wanted to all the while keeping an eye on them with his doton. Although someone comes as a bit of a shock to him, normally when someone is complemented about their powers they would react in a few different ways, either boasting about themselves, much like Echo, stating that they already know, like Viper, or down playing it, which is how Koroshi usual handled his power as when he was younger his height and strength actually caused his fellow students to fear him, which is something he never wanted. So he is happy to see that not one, but both of the boys are either shrugging off their own power, or returning praise of their own to Koroshi. Koroshi would then begin to reply to the boys starting first with Kyson, it had seemed that he has come out of his shell and is taking ti upon himself to introduce himself personally. "That is quiet alright Kyson, I am sure after spending some time in the Sand village that you will feel at home in no time. Also I am glad to see that your power has not gone to your heads, and I truly admire your modesty, however most Jounin do not have such chakra or training until they have been in the field for years. If it is true that you have only been genin for about a year then it is truly a feat to behold. If Kumo was in better standings I am sure the two of you would have been promoted already"  Koroshi finishes with an unseen smile, although with the warmth and honesty in his words the boys could tell that Koroshi was happy, or that he was in a good mood.

After he finishes speaking however he would use his body flicker technique now residing within his office sitting upon the chair, should the boys still follow him he would gesture for them both to sit down. Within the office there would be a total of three chairs, the main one that Koroshi is sitting on, and two others sitting on the other side of a very well made desk, Koroshi once again having the desk Echo gave him rebuilt. Upon the desk are a few different folders, as well as a picture of his brothers when they were younger, this would be facing in an angle toward Koroshi so that the people sitting down could see it if they chose to. Other items such as pens, stamps, and other things are placed upon the desk for easy access. The room is rather spacious so that if need be he could hold large meetings within his office, there being a door to get into it which is at the east end of the room, while there is another door behind his desk at the far wall. Along the west wall of his office there would be two different windows, at the moment they are both open so that he an make a breeze come through his room, as well as to make sure that he can go through them if need be.

Should the boys sit down Koroshi would give them a moment to ask their questions about Kumo and the new commander, Koroshi thinks it would be best if he gave them the information that they needed and requested for, other then spitting out information and facts that he knows about the current state of the once allied village
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:05 am
Royalty noticed how the Kazekage seemed to be at ease the whole time while meeting with the two Kumogakure ninja. He found it peculiar that he possessed so much trust within him. Maybe Koroshi realized that the two were just kids after all. Little did he know though, the two had been searched and on constant watch by his Doton Sensory. It was truly an amazing skill as the Royalty did not suspect anything of the sort.

The boy paid attention to when Koroshi was responding to Kyson. Apparently, he liked how Kyson finally seemed a little more comfortable to speak on his own. While focusing on Koroshi's words, Royalty took heed to the details about jounin. Was it true that the two had the demeanor and appearance of that of jounin? Royalty figured it was impossible. Of course the two had been through vigorous training, but not enough to be considered jounin. He thought Koroshi was just exaggerating.

Once the three had all flickered into the office, Royalty then took a seat in the right chair. He left the left chair to his friend since Kyson had been on his left to begin with. The young Yuka boy had been fascinated by what he was seeing in the office. This had been the first time he had ever seen anything like this. It was so large and interesting. So this is where the leader of a village handles his affairs.

After enough ooos and awes, Royalty noticed Koroshi as if he were waiting for them to start. This was to time to get the information the two desired. Royalty stood up and briefly bowed to the Kazekage. Respect was a great trait that Royalty desired. Not wanting to waste any time, Royalty got straight into it.

"Why yes, Lord Kazekage... I have the following questions." Royalty cleared his throat for a second before beginning to ask his barrage of questions.

"Alright, so first thing's first. I'd like to know who our Raikage is. I mean, I don't think I've ever gotten the chance to see him. What is he like, sir? Also, why does our village have such horrid settings? I recall once we left, there was a bunch of people stuck on sticks screaming and wailing. The smell was quite disgusting. Why would something of the sort be outside of a thriving village? Last but not least, why does it seem as if all of the citizens in Kumo seem to be unhappy with their lives. It is as if they hate being there. If that were the case why don't they all just leave? It's all not making sense to me."

Royalty's voice seemed as if he were worrying quite a lot not. He hated assuming the worst for his village but now he would officially get answers. After looking towards Kyson, he spoke again.

"Do you have anything you want to add, Kyson?" He asked just in case he had any personal things he wanted to know. There is also the chance in which Royalty forgot something important.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:06 pm
After hearing Koroshi's response, Kyson was glad he was not upset because he did not talk much. Kyson felt it was a bit disrespectful to not introduce himself to the Kazekage. But Kyson was amazed when he said the two boy's chakra level are matched with Joanin's until they have been training and doing missions for years. Could Kyson really be ahead of most Chunin level shinobi even as a genin. But Kyson did not want to keep thinking about it too much. Because no matter how strong Koroshi thought Kyson was, he still saw a lot of improvement that needs to be done. Kyson doesn't know how strong Koroshi is, but its no mistake he is the Kazekage for a reason. They are usually known for being one of the strongest and most responsible in the village. That is how Kyson wanted to be, strong and liked by other people. From just walking in the village a looking at the villagers on their way in. Every one seemed cheerful and happy, it was nothing like that in Kumo. Although some children were happy and smiling in Kumo like I was, because we did not know any better. Especially for someone who has been outside the village. When you are a kid, no matter how bad the conditions were. You always found a way to have fun in smile.

As the three of them entered a room, Kyson assumed this was the place where the Kazekage and his subordinates would have meetings. He could tell by the space in the room. There were three chairs, as Koroshi took a seat in the main chair, Royalty took a seat on the chair on the right. So Kyson took the seat on the left. 

Now, here it is. The reason we came to this village. The moment of truth was about to be brought on us. Kyson did not know if Royalty was going to speak first or not. But he usually does, so Kyson waited three seconds to see if Royalty would say anything. And in those three seconds, Royalty began to speak. As Kyson was listening to Royalty speak, he was listening carefully to every word he said because Kyson was just as curious as he was. Some of the thing he said, Kyson did not even notice while being in the village because when your a kid that's ignorant of the outside world, you don't know any better. After Royalty finished speaking, you can tell he was really worried about our village. Because after all, he still has family there. Royalty began to speak again and asked Kyson if he had anything else to add. As Kyson took a deep breathe, he began to let speak.

"Well, Royalty kind of took all the questions for himself ha ha. But all jokes aside sir. This information is really important to us. My father died trying to protect the destruction of Kumo and then my mother died of a sickness later on. I lost both my parents before I was three. I just want to know if my father's death was in vain or not. I will always be thankful for them trying to save me that day, but for my father to die for a village and this is what the outcome was. I just can't forgive Kumo for that. I can not live in a place knowing my dad died for a place that looks like a walking hell. When I saw the people on sticks, I could not even process what was going on down there. Like... was this really going on in our village? I feel like I lost everything, that is why I follow Royalty every where he goes because he's the closest thing to family I got right now. That's why I wish to grow stronger and use my strength to protect. So please Lord Kazekage, all we are asking for is the truth." Kyson said as he begins to feel a bit emotional. He does not like to bring up the past a lot, but he felt this was the perfect time to let it all out.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:39 am
Koroshi listens quietly as the boys talk, not only asking him questions about the village and the leader of it, but they also tell him things that he did not know, such as the bodies on spikes that were screaming in pain. The mere thought of this causes Koroshi to grit his teeth in anger and tighten his hand into a fist, the nine tails chakra pouring into him some as he begins to form fangs and claws as he has not fully mastered the beast just yet, and these thoughts brought out so much anger that people at this very moment are in pain and he is one of the reasons for it, for not forcing himself to stay and finish the two off. In Koroshi's mind he always sees the good in them first, wanting to see if he can change there mind, but if they are willing to do that to people that have done nothing wrong to them, they may be too far from saving. Although this thought would have to be revisited another time when he wasn't so angry.

Letting out a sigh as he tries to calm himself Koroshi looks toward the boys trying to subdue the demon within him. "Sorry for that, I was unaware of the people on the spikes.. The man of the current Raikage is Youka Tau, a missing ninja. He forcefully took over Kumo killing any who got in his way, the people on the spikes must have been villagers that did not agree with him taking the spot of Raikage. Some Kumo ninja have actually already fled to Suna to seek protection for free that Youka or his goons would kill them otherwise, n fact I am happy the two of you were able to get out when you did, as many were not so lucky." Koroshi says before pauses for a moment for the boys to take this in, this had to be a lot to drop on them all at once, that their current leader is slaughter civilians like cattle, or hanging them upon spikes for other to see. He can only imagine what living there must be like living there, especially as a child. These thoughts still flow through Koroshi's mind causing his rage to grow, the idea of going to Kumo is becoming more and more urgent with each passing day. However he will need to make sure that someone could watch over Suna so that the same thing does not happen here while he is away.

After some time as passed where the boys could process the information they were given he would begin to speak again "I would advise that you two stay within Suna as I could not in good conscience have you return to that place, it is no longer allied with the Wind or Fire country at this time. Also i would advise for you two to seek out a former ninja from Kumo that is living here as one of us, her name is CoCo Wei, she is Jounin in rank, and I feel that you two would learn a lot from her." Koroshi at this time would give the boys a chance to process the information once more, and to ask any more questions that they might have wanted to, he can only hope that the boys don't act recklessly with this information, he would hate for them to rush to Kumo and die
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:07 am
As the Kazekage was speaking, Royalty noticed the pain and anger that he had. Koroshi seemed pretty strong but was fully capable of coping with his emotions. The second Royalty heard the word missing ninja, his heart dropped. All this time.... his family had been in the hands of a criminal.. He couldn't believe it. How could the great nations just sit back and allow one of the major villages to be run by such a person. It was absurd. 

Koroshi was just about finished his first round of information. Royalty had plopped down into the chair and looked down. His hair hiding the appearance of his face from Koroshi and Kyson. Tears began to form in his eyes. The suspicions were true. Kumogakure was not a good village at all. Who would allow a missing ninja to just walk in and take what isn't his. It was unacceptable. 

A few tears dropped into the boy's lap. This is around the time Koroshi started to speak again. This time, Koroshi was telling the two that it would be best to just stay inside of Sunagakure. But how could he? His parents were still inside the boundaries of that dreadful village. Knowing that he was only a genin, he could not possibly imagine going back and being able to save them should Youka come out of nowhere. Royalty was fully aware that if someone was strong enough to overtake a village, he must be very powerful.

As Koroshi was finished speaking, he left off on the note about a Jounin named Coco Wei. To be quite frank, Royalty had been battling with a lot of thoughts at the moment. He did not hear this part very clearly. What was going through his mind outweighed the importance of what he was being told at the moment. 

When the Kazekage was completely done speaking, Royalty stood up out of his seat. His chin was still touching the top of his chest as he was still looking towards the floor. A few more tear drops were falling on the floor. He had been crying because if he would have known what Koroshi had just told him, he would have gotten his parents out of that village as well. In his current state, there was nothing he could no. Royalty knew what he needed to do. After wiping some tears from his faces with his right forearm, he spoke.

"Mr.. Kazekage," Royalty said after a quick sniffle. "I will take your offer to stay in the Village Hidden in the Sand. My goal is to get stronger and save my parents from that garbage village. I know I am unable to do anything right now.... I must grow as a ninja first... Please allow us the time to do so."

In saying so, Royalty then grabbed his Kumogakure headband. It had been tired around his left thigh. He untied the headband and held it all the way over, arms length to his right side in his right hand. He then released the headband from his clenches. After doing so, he paused and looked at Kyson... Royalty then looked back at Koroshi and bowed on one knee. After a long pause he spoke again.

"Mr.........Lord.. Kazekage.....I am at your service."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:13 pm
As the boy’s sat there in front of Koroshi, they could tell he was growing angry with what he had heard about our village. After knowing he killed many innocent people who could blame him? Kyson saw the anger in his face as it filled the room with all sorts of emotion. But finally, Koroshi was able to calm himself down and remain calm.

Now, Koroshi begins to speak, Kyson listens really close to every word that comes out of his mouth. The truth was about to hit them right in the face. When he said the Raikage was a missing ninja and took over the village, then killed those who opposed his laws. Kyson slammed his fist on the table hard in with force. It was like a loud thump when his face hit the table. He could not believe what he heard.

This is what his father had to die for? He died to try and save a screwed up place like this? Kyson could not believe his father died in vain. He died to fight for a better place, but it only made things worse. Kyson did not know how to react. He felt like he had been lied to his whole life. But it is not as if he hated the village, just that screwed up Raikage. It was probably his fault that ninja from Kumo tried to attack Kyson and take his bloodline. Kyson could not believe a ninja from his own village try to threaten him. But hearing what Koroshi said, made a lot of sense on why he tried to do it.

Kyson looked at Royalty to see how he was feeling. He saw tears come from his friend’s eye’s as his heart was broken from the news. Kyson could feel the sorrow going on in the boy’s heart as if they were connected. Kyson feels sorry for Royalty because even though Kyson’s parents died in Kumo. Royalty still has his parents living in Kumo. He wonders why his father never tried to leave with us.

As Kyson sat there emotional and completely angered, Royalty began to speak. He saw that Royalty was willing to stay in this village. I mean did we really have a choice? We left Kumo without permission, the Raikage would probably have us killed if we think about going back. Royalty also talked about wanting to get stronger and saving his family.

“Yes, we must grow stronger to change that village. It may not be this year or hell even the next few years. But one day, we will change that village and make it a better place. But like Royalty said, we need to grow stronger and grow as ninja. I wish we could have finished the chunnin exams before we heard the news about Kumo. We had just finished the first part of it before we left.” Kyson said.

After Kyson spoke, Royalty began to take off his Kumo headband. Kyson took his headband off as well, but he put it in his pocket. Even though he hates Kumo after hearing the news, it’s not like Kumo was always like this. It was all because of that Raikage. After Royalty went on one knee and showed allegiance to the Kazekage. Kyson began to follow his actions and got on one knee with his head bowed down. Showing the Kazekage that he is willing to stay in Suna and become loyal to him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum