Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Energy of the new genin [open, timeline] - Page 5 Empty Re: Energy of the new genin [open, timeline]

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:09 pm
[lol my b]
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Energy of the new genin [open, timeline] - Page 5 Empty Re: Energy of the new genin [open, timeline]

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:23 pm
Expecting an aggressive response just from examining Ashur’s prior spontaneous behavior, Nejonin was in full analysis mode as he talked just waiting for the moment for Ashur to react. As he put out his hand, he noticed something in Ashur’s right hand. Time seemed to slow in this moment as a blue tint quickly rolled over Nejonin’s vision. “Just as I had expected. Hehe. This guy really is something. I wouldn’t have reacted so quickly just now hadn’t I predicted this. Seems it’s a projectile. What type? It’s spinning too fast for me to tell. Knowing how wild he is, this is either made to be lethal or not. Likely not, because his reputation would be down the fucking drain for killing anyone here. If that’s the case, he likely wants to make a statement. Going for a near death throw which generally would fit the neck zone given a throw to my lower half is very difficult do to his crouched positioning. He’s throwing with his right so the arc will be on my left. My left hand is to my side now. Hmm.” Nejonin thinks to himself in this condensed moment.

“Here it approaches right now. I can only see the movement of this thing. Knowing generally where it is intended to be greatly helps me defend against it. His statement shall be an ill used one now.”
Nejonin catches the lightning bolt speed kunai thrown by Ashur. This scene looks like such a blink of movement, it could have all been missed in a second. It would seem both Ashur and Nejonin’s arms just teleported as well as a blur of movement flew in between them. Holding the kunai in his left hand, Nejonin continued to speak. “I could use another kunai. Thanks. I’m rather poor; you know?” He put the kunai into his ninja pouch via left hand. “You’re pretty fast, I find it.”

Nejonin seemed to glow just a bit as his rare smile flashed across his face.
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:27 pm
((the kunai is going at a speed of 175. The only reason I described you as not being able to react or see it was by the reaction time rules you literally couldn't have. This is way over your reaction time.))
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:32 pm
[Normally, that would be the case. However, I have a bunch of factors helping me out here. For this one post, I could.]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:42 pm
((With your wording right now, there is no way you would have been able to react to me even getting out and throwing the kunai. And since range is a massive factor here, you will need at least 200 speed and have a way of moving at max speed instantly to be able to catch up with such a speed. I am assuming you are using body flicker technique for this, but the way your words go it was after. The jutsu requires a hand seal, and by the time you would have weaved it, the kunai would have been stuck to the house.))
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:58 pm
[I am first boosted by an instant ability with no handsigns required. This is used upon first glance of you making a suspicious reaction of not giving me the handshake first. - This allowed me to react fast enough to form said seal for body flicker. Which would narrowly give me enough time to catch it.

Extra Factors:
Based off of my analysis from your personality ig. I expected a reaction of sorts in a warning shot way. 
Neural Transmission is boosted.
I already have presumed the location you would choose to do such a warning shot.  

[It is merely a matter of knowing and positioning.]
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:16 pm
[Since I'm waiting for my stat points from this shit lel, I don't got time to argue. I'll just void that post and finish this another day. Skip my next turns as well. Working on another jutsu - afk]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:45 pm
Okay stepping in for a second.

Nejonin, first of all you can't just void your post. 

Big thing is that you couldn't catch the Kunai

"Nejonin catches the lightning bolt speed kunai thrown by Ashur. This scene looks like such a blink of movement, it could have all been missed in a second. It would seem both Ashur and Nejonin’s arms just teleported as well as a blur of movement flew in between them. Holding the kunai in his left hand, Nejonin continued to speak. “I could use another kunai. Thanks. I’m rather poor; you know?” He put the kunai into his ninja pouch via left hand. “You’re pretty fast, I find it.”  

That no longer occurs because of you not catching the kunai so use one of your edits and try again.
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:04 pm
[whole post would be voided because, by your logic, I wouldn't be able to see the creation either so this whole post never actually happened. If you void a part, the whole would need a voiding as well. ]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Seconding Chris's points but also adding that why is the knife coming at Nejonin at 175 if its way faster than his RT. That I believe is speed blitzing and therefore not allowed. Please note I'm not a battle mod but this detail caught my attention. As far as I'm aware, you're only allowed to attack a player at a speed they can react to.

My two cents <3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum