Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Energy of the new genin [open, timeline] - Page 2 Empty Re: Energy of the new genin [open, timeline]

Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 pm
Ashur heard the request and smiled.
"I would be delighted to fight. How about all of you against me at once? I am feeling like this is a good day."
He was hoping these ninja weren't as strong as he expected. Ashur hoped very dearly he didn't just challenge a group of Genin, but they seemed awfully new. He then heard the other african american say "next", and his hair stood up on the back of his neck.
"Hehehe, I am Ashur, or the proclaimed Angel of Kumogakure. I am happy to meet you... Chronos."
He was annoyed about Chronos saying next, but who really cared anyway? He then realized the one asking hadn't given out a name.
"Hey what is your name anyway? Also are you guys up for a fight of me versus the three of you? I will try to go easy, I promise."
Man his ego was through the roof today. He had considered these newbies to be limited to weak academy jutsu, and wanted to see how creative they could get in battle. While waiting for the annoying introductions he began to spiral wind in his hand and try hard to ball it up. It was going to be hard, but he knew he could do it with a few months of training.

[218/519]

(Btw something to note. We should not kill or do any permanent harm in this thread without a very good reason to in character. If any of this is done, higher powers will see this and join and probably kill your character. Keep this in mind for fighting.)

Last edited by Ashur on Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar errors)
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Energy of the new genin [open, timeline] - Page 2 Empty Re: Energy of the new genin [open, timeline]

Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:32 pm
Nejonin listens to the introductions. They were rather odd but to the point for the most part.

A few moments in to Ashur’s intro, Nejonin looked over to him and questioned aloud. “Ashur, are you always so hyper … or happy? I can’t really tell the difference.”

This cut Ashur off for a moment. “Never mind. Carry on.” Nejonin said fixing his interruption as Ashur quickly resumed.

That was when something caught his attention. Did he just say he wants to fight all three of us? Either he’s quite powerful or an idiot in the making. Then again, I only judge by what’s on the field to see. Words alone don’t mean anything so I suppose I can’t decide on either.” Nejonin thought.

He walked a bit closer after hearing Ashur’s finishing silence. “And my name is Nejonin of the Nara clan. Pleased to finally meet you Ashur and you.” He said pointing to ninja on the bench.

“Once again, hey Chronos. And… Ashur… You want to fight all three of us?” Nejonin said and inquired with his thumb and closed fist on his chin. This was nothing more than his thinking face.

[How in the hell are you a Genin with stats like those? And mind putting your stats in your sig?]
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:49 pm
"Making a suggestion like that, I'd guess that you're pretty strong. That's a good thing." Jason takes a step back in preparation for the spar.

(OOC: Ashur, he's right, your stats are at least very high chuunin level!)

"I couldn't think of a better way to train." Jason continues.

(OOC: Hey, would you look at this! Nejonin Nara, Chronos Uzumaki, and Jason Hyuuga. The future team has met for the first time. Also, I'll start typing in more detail and better quality once the fight starts so that I can get as many words as possible.)

[0 / 1,000 towards Phoenix Flower]
[0/ 2,000 towards Great Fireball]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:56 pm
Chronos drops into a stance with electricity popping from his hands facing Ashur. "So, what you wanna do?" He asked Ashur realizing he couldn't play around with the ninja. "Yo, Nejonin, use them Nara smarts you got cause this is gonna be some hard ass sparring."
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:19 pm
(Thank you ^w^ I hope to become Chuunin someday and my stats kind of added up quickly.)

"Yes, Nejonin Nara, I wish to fight all three of you at once."
Ashur smiled, ignoring the comment about how hyperactive he was. He heard Jason speak, and began to become even happier to hear all of this. Some of these people even knew his name! He couldn't believe the excitement of the situation. Jason had also stepped towards him, and then he listed off the people in his head. There was Jason a white eyed person, Chronos a lightning user, and then there was Nejonin the nara clan one. Ashur heard about the Nara clan's powers and feared Nejonin was going to be too strong, but hey he wasn't going to cower down now. It was odd to see another Jason though. He heard Chronos's comment and laughed out loud while seeing the lightning in his hand. Chronos seemed to have a bond with the Nara one, interesting.
"Well I will give the opening attack. Are you guys fresh from the academy for the most part? Also try to keep damage to a minimal, because we don't want cause any property damage."
Ashur was mostly talking about himself at this point. So it seems Jason was standing up towards him, Chronos was in a stance nearby the Nara, and the shadow user was nearby Chronos thinking it seemed. He was going to do a simple attack, yet deadly. His own custom choice. He flew up at a speed the others couldn't see anything but a blur (except for Neojin who could make it out), and then looked down from ten meters above the ground flying vertically to the ground.
"Okay, the battle begins now!"
He got quickly got out wire and began to tie it around a kunai from his weapon pouch. The little loophole at the end of the kunai was perfect for this task. Ashur then wrapped some of the string around his fingers to hold onto it, and threw the kunai with 15 meters of wire being used for this. The kunai was heading right for Nejonin's foot, while Ashur held the string. He smiled knowing the tricks he was planning.

[355/874]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:47 pm
(OOC: Nejonin is afk as of now, i knows its super late but yea lol)
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Just as the words hit Nejonin’s ear and mental processing, he reacted. Heh, he presumes me to be powerful due to my clan. Sadly, I don’t have much interest in possessing my clan’s techniques as of now. If I did, it would weigh me with a great advantage. Oh well. A ninja makes use of what he can.” Thought Nejonin.

Nejonin ran past them and neared Jason’s house. He used this as a stepping stone to perform a short run and jump off leaving him at a short height of 4.5 meters in the air.

“Hmph, he’s one interesting ninja. I know of his techniques. But, I doubt he’ll use most of them as they’d cause extensive damage to the surrounding area.”

Doing this, Nejonin found himself reaching his jump peak seemingly hovering while looking down at Ashur who was a mere 4.6 meters away. He was nearly directly above him with only height to help. 
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:04 am
Jason forms a clone to his right and the two each pull two kunai from their ninja pouches. Four kunai in total.

Knowing that he is severely out matched, Jason jumps back in waiting for the right time to strike. "My opponent is Ashur. That's all. But even so, I feel outmatched."

Jason, still new to the clone technique, struggles even to keep the clone by his side.

[68 / 1,000 towards Phoenix Flower]
[0 / 2,000 towards Great Fireball]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:16 pm
{Whose next? Ashur right or is it me???)
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:17 pm
(You XD)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum