Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1350

Botai's Genin Exam. Empty Botai's Genin Exam.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:07 am
Botai Woke today feeling very good about himself though a little sore from his last combat training with a friend named Kari he felt that he was now ready to begin the Genin exam. After getting bathed and clothed he put his weapons on and zipped up his black jacket and headed towards the ramen place. Sitting down he ordered a bowl of ramen and the guy looked at him with dislike. "Any money Botai?" Botai sighed and looked up at the cook. "PLease todays the genin exam I need the food." The chef sighed and handed him the bowl all the while he mumbled as he did it. After the meal he began his way towards the genin exams. He knew that he would pass he knew it in his heart as he walked through the doors he stood ready for what was required from him.
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen

Botai's Genin Exam. Empty Re: Botai's Genin Exam.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:13 pm
Waiting...
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:07 pm
The proctor was ready and waiting as the student arrived, her dull golden locks tied in a no nonsense bun and her thin rectangular glasses perched high on her nose. She had seen every type of student there was in her fifteen year long career as a teacher and she was proud of it. Ushering the young man in, she spoke sternly.

"You will demonstrate for me the clone jutsu and the transformation jutsu that you have learned. You will also demonstrate a different use for each of these jutsu," she would say, gesturing for him to stand in the middle fo the class room. Once he was properly situated, she would say "You may begin."

(Write 800 words performing the jutsu and answering the question and you're good to go <3)
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen

Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:16 pm
Waiting for the examiner to get to the building he fell into a deep day dream. But this day Dream was not like every other day dream he's ever had before. He felt almost weightless like he was a feather falling from the sky towards the ground very slowly. He felt on his skin the hot Sun on his back as he floated down so hot that it burns his skin as he fell. Suddenly Botai stood alongside a field of sand and dust. He was tired having ran several miles and 
 He was covered with sweat but he had no time to rest his aching body. He opened a book that he had taken notes on about medical ninjutsu. He had been studying for a few days now on this subject which was saying that it was very hard concept to swallow. He learned one could use their chakra to bind bones and heal open wounds. Moreover one could increase or decrease the patient's blood flow. This was something that one needed to know 100 to survive. He started to reread his small book of self written notes he had made on the subject matter. After some time had passed, Botai stood up to stretch his form effectively. Then he began with a kunai that suddenly appeared within his hand as he brought the blade across the palm of his hand. Crimson blood flowed from the wound in quick succession. With his right hand he began to close his eyes, Feeling his Chakra he let it flow from his gates to the palm of his right hand. When he opened his eyes he saw that 200 his right hand started to glow blue. He realized that one could shape Chakra into a weapon or a shield of sorts. He kept that information for later. Laying his right hand upon his Left hands wound he began to push his Chakra into the wound. He felt a tingle like sensation as he continued to apply it to his hand wound. Within a few minutes he had healed without even a scar. He Snapped out of that daydream with a jolt, realizing he was about to take the genin exam. Now was excited as he listened to the Instructions from the Teacher for him to pass the exam. "Understood first I'm going to do a technique called Clone Technique Jutsu." Very rapidly did Botai begin to form the hand signs that are required for the Jutsu. His hands moved that's incredible speeds they were almost a blur. "CLONE TECHNIQUE JUTSU!". Suddenly there were three Botai's presently standing before her, they all smiled up at her. then suddenly one of the Clones punched the middle clown as the other clone punched the middle Botai at the same time in unison. There was a cloud of smoke, as a result and within this cloud of smog did Botai Form more handsigns. Suddenly there stood a log from a Substitution Jutsu that rested on the ground. The room itself was silent for several seconds, the smog had cleared and Botai had seemly vanished. But Alas the Log exploded into a could of smog and Botai stood where the Log had been. "Transformation Jutsu." He sweeped into a low bow and smiled. He thought that maybe she might be impressed concerning that he had used the techniques to insinuate that he had actually used a completely different technique then he really had. He had hoped that this would be the key to him graduating being intellectual enough to come up with a way to trick the teacher. Though a plan was known to backfire he really had hoped that this plan would succeed. Standing straight up he looked upon the teacher with determination and respect. His lips opened as he spoke very softly towards the teacher. "I'm going to be the best ninja that I could ever be, to do this I must pass this test to prove myself. But in all my hardships I will not waver because I must become strong to protect the people I love. This is my ninja way. He stood staring at the teacher for some time after his Example. He wondered if you had failed or if he had passed and the exciting was killing him. "Um did I pass?" He ask the female teacher very nervously, He had thought that maybe he had gone to far and he hoped she was in the mood for his little trick. "So... did I pass Sensei?"
Eyes of passion and love and respect and power flowed through his eyes in the form of tears. For he knew he had passed the genin test and when he was given his headband, then he would show everyone how good of a ninja he was. And make his dead aunt and the Masked Ninja what he was made of. 815 words.

Last edited by Botai Yaichi on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:22 pm
(my MS Word says this is only 755 words, so please add 45 more words to get it up to 800. Also, please state the total word count in your post so its easier to double check. <3)
Botai Yaichi
Botai Yaichi
Citizen

Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:45 pm
Edited.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:46 pm
The proctor's posture relaxed slightly at the boy's enthusiasm. She took pride in knowing her students and this one was just rearing to be a ninja. Picking up a Sunagakure headband, she walked over to him, handing him the item with a stern but kind smile. "Well done, young man. You are now a genin of this village. Be sure to make the Sand proud of you." With that, she would dismiss the newly promoted genin.

(Approved, you get 15 stats from the rank up and a free spec)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum