Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Leaf Whirlwind Training (p) Empty Leaf Whirlwind Training (p)

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:33 am
The days have grown long for the kunoichi who travelled alone. She wasn’t used to the lack of human interaction that she had face recently, and it only made her miss her home even more. Kira rested peacefully on top of a tree, watching the melancholy sky. It seemed like it would rain soon, making it best to find some short of shelter before she got all wet. The young Uzumaki began to pack her things before a slight rustling down below her caught her attention. She took a peek over the branch that she stood on and looked down below, observing the area of any signs of danger. Just as she was going play off the noise as just a figment of her imagination, three kunai came flying through some bushes, piercing into the tree that Kira nestled in. In fear that she had been spotted, Kira lie flat against the branch, attempting to hide herself as best she could. She had no idea how much trouble she was in, and whether or not these fools were here to collect her so called, bounty.

“ you missed your mark Hayato, you we’re supposed to strike the centre of the tree.”

“ I apologize sensei. I am just excited to learn the new move you said you would teach me!”

The first voice laughed. “Very well, I will teach you a move called Leaf Whirlwind.”

Intrigued by this pair and with confidence that they had no idea that she was there, Kira took another peak over to see an older man with a younger boy. They were both ninja but from where she stood, she couldn’t tell what village they were from. Not realizing how far she was leaning to observe the two who had begun their taijutsu training, the kunoichi’s hand slipped off there tree bark, causing her to let out a small screech before sending her on a crash course towards the ground. She tried her best to land elegantly, but the best she could do was land on her tush. 

“ow, ow, ow!”

Kira rubbed her behind in pain, not even realizing that the two had pulled out their weapons in preparedness to defend themselves. Stopping in her tracks, she looked up at the two with the best puppy eyes she could pull off. She was harmless after all (well mostly harmless), and all she wanted to do was learn what they were learning.

“Please don’t hurt me! I’m just a little girl!”

Hesitantly but surely, the two let down their guard. The older male put sheathed his katana and looked around before helping the young female off the ground.

“ What is a young lady such as yourself doing here all alone?”

The female contemplated whether or not she would answer truthfully. “Umm well, I was running errands for my grandmother and fell asleep on top of the tree.” Yeah sure, that sounded just about right.

“Well that is an odd place to fall aslee-“

“May I train with you mister!” Kira cut him off before he could finish his sentence. “ I always wanted to learn to be a ninja but momma would never let me!” She pleaded.

The two stared at her flabbergasted until the sensei nodded. “Um, of course! you could train with us if you would like.”

The kunoichi’s eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. She would finally be able to learn something that she didn’t just teach herself and would actually be able to use in combat besides the slingshot she made.

“ We are going to learn Leaf Whirlwind. This move is a set of kicks that require speed and strength. When performed, you launch a high kick at your opponent. While this may be an offensive attack, this first kick is more of a distraction for the following kick that is lower than the first. When done correctly, it should come out like this.”

The older ninja took a few steps forward to gain some distance between himself and the two youngsters. He then leaped forward and did a high kick before coming down to bring a lower quick almost right after the first. Watching the shinobi perform with such precision and accuracy left Kira in awe. She had always wanted to be a shinobi, but her mother truly didn’t want that life for her, so her lie wasn’t too far fetched.

“Hayato, give it a go. Try using the technique on me.” 

The young shinobi nodded and placed himself in front of his sensei. Kira stood watching in a gleeful state. The young man stood in a fighting position before taking a few steps towards his sensei and prepared the first kick. The attack was aimed for the sensei’s head, which was blocked with ease before lower kick came for his shins, a few beats too late it seemed. The sensei evaded the attack with ease, back flipping away before the attack would land a hit.

“Very good Hayato, but the kicks have to come closer together, you cannot allow too much space in between to let your enemy compose themselves.”

“Yes sensei!”

“ Alright young lady, your turn.” The instructor face Kira, waiting for her to come at him. The young Uzumaki nodded and began charging at him, closing the distance between them rather quickly. Once she was rather close, she threw the first kick towards his shoulders. It as lower than the one Hayato did, but provided a better chance of hitting the opponent. The instructor ducked under the kick, bending his knees fully and preparing himself to back up before the next kick. To his surprise, the second set came a lot faster than he predicted. Before He was able to complete his crouch, Kira has already prepped her second kick, sending it towards his bent mid body. The instructor placed out his arms to block the attack that sent him skidding a few meters back.

“ Impressive!” The older ninja announced, the shock clearly still visible on his face. “you should learn a thing from her Hayato.” He laughed at his embarrassed pupil. “You’re quite stronger than you look, are you sure you’ve never been taught before?” He asked a lot more serious than before.

“nope, never.” Kira lied. She had been taught the basics of self defense from her parents as well as her families bloodline technique. She could probably do just fine fighting up this guy’s pupil, but she’d rather not put that to the test.

The older ninja studied the red headed female. Kira was scared for a moment that he had seen right through her lie before he smiled.

“ Well, you definitely have talent. If you still want to be a ninja, you should come back with us. I’ll throw in a good word for you at the academy.”

A spring of panic entered the girls thoughts. She may not have been the biggest criminal, but she could still recall the wanted posters she had seen throughout her short travels and thought it would be best not to take a risk in a bigger village than those she was comfortable with. Besides, she had trust issues.

“Ummm no thank you mister, -Ishould-get-back-to-my-grandmother-now!” Kira let out the words quickly out of her mouth and ran off towards the opposite direction she had first spotted the ninja coming from. She took a look back and saw that they weren’t following her but she wasn’t going to stop until she truly felt safe. Who knows if they would come for her…

WC: 1261/1200
Learned Leaf Whirlwind + 6 skill points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Leaf Whirlwind Training (p) Empty Re: Leaf Whirlwind Training (p)

Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:42 am

Approved, and we refer to them as stat points since skills are different. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum