Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Loser Interrupts [IO, nk, Goon] - Page 2 Empty Re: Loser Interrupts [IO, nk, Goon]

Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 pm
"Your clan is part of you, you'll eventually learn more whether, you want to or not, shit sucks. Goon said with a smile, he remembered a time when he didn't care about learning about his clan. But then, he got older and eventually, he wanted to learn more, part of because Mukuro was so insistent. It drove him crazy. "As for my elemental nature, Earth. And that sounds good. So whenever you're ready let me know and we'll begin." Goon said answering the question and taking a step back, stretching out his arms, legs, and body. It's been a while since he trained, he did not expect it to be crazy and ruthless like when he was with his mother, or even as intense as when he used to train with the assassins. But he could ever be too sure. 

"Be careful, Goon this kid me seem alright, but he seems to be wary of inner being himself. Just stay on your toes." Mukuro had spoke, and it had seemed he had realized, what Goon suspected. He realized a few things about Kozata, but he wasn't entirely too sure about those yet though. Oh I've realized already, but this will most likely be the only way I could judge that. Don't forget this kid is more than likely more skilled than I am, so i have to be on my toes. Goon was ready and waiting only waiting on Kozata, to tell them how they were gonna train, and to be ready himself.

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Loser Interrupts [IO, nk, Goon] - Page 2 Empty Re: Loser Interrupts [IO, nk, Goon]

Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:29 pm
This training was gonna be far different than what Goon was used to. A nice change of pace though, hopefully not having to worry about impending death. Anytime he'd train during the circus, or with his mother, they always tried to kill him. Sometimes it felt good to move away from that world. "I'll be back when something interesting happens. I need my rest."  Mukuro disappeared from Goon's sight after he spoke, not giving him anytime to reply, Not that it really mattered he could talk to him in his head, if he truly wanted.

"Sounds good to me." Goon said giving Kozata the confirmation he needed. "I'll be following your lead, as a good chunk of my training, with others, consisted of just trying to survive. So I've never really had any proper training, so to say." He thought briefly back to the times his mother tried to kill him, as he waited on Kozata to begin.

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:57 pm
Medically reducing chakra, sounded interesting to Goon. Goon had a slight fascination with the human body, plus a lot of extra knowledge of it, but he didn't go into med, cause he liked being on the front of the lines. Plus what he seemed to know of medical ninja was they were the stand back and help type of people. Don't get him wrong Goon liked to help people but they seemed to like to go the extra mile. Goon was more of a researcher he liked more studying. "I'd say you know more of chakra than give yourself credit for. But that is just my thought and from what i have observed."

Goon never thought much about what he wanted to learn before, now would be a good time to figure it out. "Oooooh......anything that has to do with medical sounds good to me. Plus those techniques even sound good honestly. I also kinda wanna do something with my earth element. If you know of anything that would be able to help. That would be lovely. If not it's cool." Goon being the scientist that he was loved learning new things no matter what it was. As long as it was new it sounded good to him. He was a lost soul when it came to figuring out what he wanted to do though, he came here with no plans. Next time he'd know better.

#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen

Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:38 pm
Goon watched as the squirrel went from a scampy little bastard, to an almost lifeless being. He chuckled a little as it happened, that technique looks like it could definitely be useful in the future. If Goon understood the technique right, from what he gathered from kozata's explanation, and demonstration, plus his own knowledge. All it took was healing in reverse, Goon thought he could try it himself. "I guess so, but let's see if I can get this right. It seems simple enough in aspects."

So Goon focused his chakra into his hands, but instead of giving, he tried to get it to pull. Thinking he got it right he waited a moment, waited for something to pass by him, And something did. More or less, someone, one of the men coming through the area to train passed through. They were all test subjects to him anyways, Goon got the guy's attention. They chopped it up for a few, the whole time Goon was shaking the guy's hand, feeling the chakra flow from the guy. Goon watched as the guy went from energetic to something lower in energy levels. Goon didn't do too much cause then he'd just be a dick, so he released the man's hand, so the man could be on his way. "Something like that, right?" Goon said as he turned back to Kozata. If it involved the human body, Goon was able to pick up on things faster than most.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum