Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

business as usual - Page 2 Empty Re: business as usual

Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:35 am
Standing after his long explanation he would wait for it all to sink in and see if the male had anymore questions for him to answer. In all honesty he didn't really like telling Naoki about the rinnegan, if one day they were to be enemies he would be able to use its power against him which wasn't something he wanted to think about. Sure enough after he finished explaining, the male had more questions that needed answers.

"What I meant by taking anothers light is that you will have to either forcefully remove another persons sharingan in it's mangekyo state and swap it with yours. Or you'll have to find someone willing to trade theirs with you in order to push the power further."

Youka thought back to his and Maku's bid for power as they did just that pushing each other to newer heights by the stolen eyes they switched between themselves. Youka didn't like where this was going, yet he was bound to answer as he had given his word that anything else the male wanted he would give freely. Naoki had just been smarter and deduced that questions were part of the pot as well.

"Yes each of the abilities were part of the rinnegans unique abilities. As I said it is a very strong ability, one that I would not like to see abused. I would like to think I know most of everything that it can do. The rinnegan has six main abilities the it uses each strong on their own, however the true power being able to use them all as one through Paths."

Placing his hand on the ground a puff of white smoke would appear and as it settled one of the paths would be standing to the left side of them in regular clothing. This would allow the male to fully look over the creation with the rods jutting out from its body and the flase rinnegan eyes that it held.

"This is one of my paths and through it I can use a specific aspect of the rinnegan without myself as the catalyst. It also gives me full vision of whatever it sees, which does come in handy. It's made from the corpse of anothers body however which is a little morbid if you think about it but things happen. I assume I can have six of these one for each ability of the rinnegan."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:16 pm
Replacing ones own eyes, huh? Naoki was not sure if he liked the sound of that. So far Youka appeared to be truthful, or at least it seemed that way. Assuming he did not lie about this either, Naoki probably would not be able to do such an operation himself and nobody he could trust came to mind. Maybe... maybe Vigil could learn it somehow. He did show interest in the medical arts before, though nothing had come of it quite yet. Naoki would glance at his exemplar so appeared to be examining the fourth living person that was taken out of phase with them, one of the people Youka captured after the battle. Following Vigil's gaze Naoki would notice that the same rods that were inside this man were also inside Youka's Rinnegan path that he summoned to show him. Looking back at Youka the Uchiha would make his probably last question regarding the doujutsu. "I can't help but notice that both your path and this man have similar rods in them. Is that a part of Rinnegan's powers as well? I know it's used to inhibit our friend's here movement, but why does you path have them?" he would gesture at their captive.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:39 pm
Naoki was a very inquisitive male, nothing really escaped his realm of thought and all questions were made available to him to ask through his own type of questioning. It was a trait the Youka admired, but also one he knew he would have to be careful of in the future, if one such as himself was this way towards someone he could partly call an ally, then Youka knew the male would be tireless in efforts against an enemy. Listening to him he would rub his chin before speaking.

"It's how I control them actually, the paths work as receptors to my chakra allowing me to control them that way. The closer I am the stronger the connection, the further, well you get the picture. Are there any other questions you would like to ask?"
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:35 pm
Naoki would smile then nod slowly, like a confirmation of guilt. "I could ask about the other powers that Rinnegan has, but I can feel this is not something you like sharing because of its destructive potential and I understand. In fact, I am surprised you have decided to share at much as you have and I'm thankful for trusting me that much." And it was true, Youka had given him the essential information, what it was, how to obtain it. The powers, well those Naoki will just discover himself when the time was right. "So, let's instead move on. I understand this person here" he would gesture at their captive, bound by movement inhibiting rods "somehow fits into this whole sharing of spoils? Otherwise, why would you have brought him here, right?"

1610 w.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:08 am
"I am a little weary of speakin so candidly about this...but I have no choice, I promised you what you wanted, and I will see I hold up my end."

A sigh escaped his lips as he was lad to be done with the topic of the rinnegan.

"Ah...yes, I almost forgot he was there he was so quiet."

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he laughed at his own failed attempt to be funny. Walking over to the un moving body he would pat it on the head before lifting up it's face to show Naoki that it's eyes were missing.

"On this male as you can see are all the items I took from the bodies that were of use including their eyes."

At this point he would point to multiple jars in the males lap two to be exact one holding the eyes that Naoki had just asked about, the other holding three plain eyes. Of course there were weapons as well which again Youka would explain what each one did and what the eyes were.

"As I said you can have your pick of anything, half of this is yours as I see it, the only thing I really want is what is inside the male, and it's something I can't get out without someone that knows the sealing arts."

Here he would explain exactly what it was and what he needed looking to Naoki to hopefully see the male was willing to help or knew of someone that could help. Hopefully the allure of items and the like was enough to persuade the male to do or help find someone that could do what he needed done.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 am
The eyeless face would startle Vigil, probably because he was not expecting it. Naoki on the other hand was sort of expecting it due to all the eyes in the jars before him. Feeling his exemplar tense up for a moment the Uchiha would allow himself a thought, a doubt if he had not become so inhumane, that even his artificial creation with mind more steadfast than any living thing was startled by things he was not. But that thought would not be dwelled on.

After listening to everything that Youka had to say Naoki would activate his sharingan and take a good minute looking at the eyeless man. He could see it, you know. With concentration, effort and knowing what he was looking for he could see the foreign chakra inside the man and the way Youka spoke about it without actually saying what it is... "It's a Bijuu, isn't it?" Naoki would sigh, then walk up to the blind male and knock him out with a swift strike to the neck. "I guess you're lucky, I know a powerful fuuinjutsu capable of accomplishing what you want." He would say while looking at Youka, then turn at the Jinchuuriki. "He will die in the process though. So, you better be sure about this."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:47 am
Youka listened to Naoki contemplatively as he said not only did he know what it was but that he would be able to do the procedure as well. Luck was indeed on his side today, flashing a brief smile he would speak casually.

"Indeed it is, something I never thought I would run into again after meeting Echo Uchiha. If you know how then I ask that you do it please, this will be my only request that I make, well that and that you don't abuse the knowledge I have shared with you about the rinnegan."

Stopping for a moment to contemplate the death of the male in front of them it would only take a moment to answer.

"His purpose would have been fully served after this, his body is just another field decoration when we are done here."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 pm
The name of Echo Uchiha would catch Naoki's attention. It was a name well known through out the world and belong to the family that the former leader of Shimagakure was after. But for now he chose to get this over with. After Youka replied, Naoki would inquire "I take it you will want to be the new host?" It was of course easier to just put the beast in a pot somewhere, much less complicated, but at the same time much less useful. After all, it would only be bottled, if you pardon the pun. Should his partner of currents affairs confirm he was to be a host, Naoki would extend his hand to touch him. He would do this in an nonthreatening way, hopefully Youka would understand it to be needed for the sealing. Actually, it was not. It made it easier to some extent, but the primary purpose of the touch was to mark Youka with a simple and nigh undetectable little seal. Should that be allowed, the Uchiha would step a little aside and make a couple deep breaths, focusing for the technique. It was his first time transferring a Bijuu, after all.

When he was ready, Naoki would extend his palm towards the unconscious Jinchuuriki and feel the beast stir inside him. Raising his right hand he would form a one handed seal, his hand and the body of the blinded male lighting up in chakra as he did. In a moment, the chakra of the Bijuu would begin to surge out of the former host and once enough had been released, Naoki would glance at Youka, his expression saying it was time. Then with a swing the Uchiha would guide Bijuu's chakra into its new host. The transfer would take some time and as it happened, Naoki would lose track of it, as would probably both the new and the old hosts, as for one it would be a great strain, while for other it would be an agony. When the last bits of the Bijuu settled inside Youka, Naoki would shout out, using his last bits of concentration to cage the beast. Two seals would fuse together and the mark of eight symbol sealing would briefly appear on Youka. Naoki would release the handseal, lower his extended arm and collapse to his knees, taking a moment to recover as Vigil knelt next to him making sure he's fine. Though his mind was rather blurry, the Uchiha could hear the last breath of the former host. In a minute, should Youka still be conscious Naoki would say. "Congratulations. You're now a Jinchuuriki."
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:56 am
Youka nodded to Naoki once in an affirming way to the first question. He didn't know exactly how it was going happen or that it was possible but apparently it was and this man was the one for the job to do it.

"That's the plan, Sam. See what this thing can actually do and if all the hype was for good reason or if i'm just wasting my time."

Naoki reached to touch Youka which was allowed, because at this point if he had wanted to do harm, he would have already. The fact that he pulled him into a dimension out of real space and had not acted negatively spoke for itself. The next step involved a lot of heavy breathing which was slightly more than was comfortable for two men sharing a pocket space to be making. The entire process was significantly more pain than Youka was prepared for on his inner organs and the like, though he didn't scream out, he winced at it. Naoki as this point dropped to the ground on his knees and the same would follow for Youka as his legs buckled to the new weight inside him. As both gasped for air to regain their composure Youka would simply raise a thumb to the other male.

"I...think..I...need to rest..If you would be so kind as to let me out of this...errr thing we are in."

If He would be allowed out his path would instantly activate again walking to his location and removing the armor from Youka's body and placing it on itself along with Youka's weapons. As this was done, Youka would have his full carange suit cover his body while the path in armor had it's suit cover it's face.

"I can't..let..the people...see weakness."

Was the only explanation he gave before the path picked his body off the ground and walked out the door of the hut. At this point Akuoy would enter just as they were leaving and point to the corpse and all the items stockpiled.

"Make sure you take what you want, the other things will be locked away."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:56 pm
Youka did not look too good. Well, he did not look too good to begin with, but he was clearly under some weight now, which was understandable. When asked to let him out, Naoki would merely nod and with the space momentarily blurring around them they would be back. Grunting slightly, with Vigil's help the Uchiha would stand up and watch as Youka concealed himself before leaving the hut. In a moment another, looking just like him, would enter. This however, while sharing the same face, was a different being so Naoki would assume it to be some sort of clone.

Hearing what was said and probably making the same assumption as Naoki, Vigil would inquire while his creator stopped where Youka previously sat. "Is it okay for me to take the body? I have noticed strange markings on it that may be seals, which I would be interested in inspecting. Seems like a waste of just have it as a decoration at the gates." The youngest male would be looking at the clone. During the exchange between them Naoki would take a look at the nearest piece of equipment, which was a set of armor. But honestly, his focus was quite gone. When he could find a moment to speak, the male would ask the clone one last thing that interested him, other than getting the hell out of here and having some rest himself. "The name of Echo Uchiha caught my attention. It's a well known name and I wanted to ask how you have come to know him? As I got the impression you had an opportunity to actually meet the guy. Actually, I'd like to hear anything you don't mind sharing.."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum