Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

business as usual Empty business as usual

Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:34 pm
Propping himself up on one of the old huts that were recently built Youka waited for Naoki. He had sent a messenger some time ago to find the male and ask that he meet him in the lower section of Kumo. Besides him was a body, still living and breathing, just unable to move due to rods throughout his entire body. Youka had money to share with the male for helping him take down the village. He was also pretty sure that the man would have a few questions of his own,so he was very well prepared in answering those if need be.

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts......."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

business as usual Empty Re: business as usual

Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:59 am
It was time Naoki met the demon Youka once more. Although not really liking being drawn from his current activities, the Uchiha had to admit there were questions in his mind. The former leader himself was currently in the caves in the mountains, just under a mile from the hut in which Youka waited. Wookie was in the caves as well and he was tasked to deal with their Uchiha guest. The one to meet Youka was Vigil. The boy had made his way from the mountains into the outskirts of the village. The sight and smell that he was met with sickened him, for he had his creator's sense of morality. But his face showed no disgust, only a piece of his robe covering his mouth and nose from the smell of death and rot. The exemplar's mind was something extraordinary, his eyes remained steadfast even at the sight of such terror. So far he gathered that the people revived by Youka after the battle either joined him in rebuilding or were brutally mutilated in the fields around the village.

With a creak the doors of the hut would open and Vigil would enter. A quick glance around would spot Youka and one of their captives from the battle, the one that was still alive in the aftermath. He would close the door behind him, clean the dust off his clothes a bit and make a step into the hut. Then, still looking at Youka, but not having a threatening expression, in fact looking like he was doing something rather mundane, he would make three handseals. Ending them with ram Vigil would duck, putting his right hand on the floor where the summoning formula would appear briefly, follow by a small burst of smoke. Naoki would stand inside the smoke, his frame emerging as the smoke cleared. As Vigil straightened out, Naoki decided to begin with small talk. "How goes your affairs with the village?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:58 am
Hoping off of his perch as one of the bodies that he remembered entered the room he would walk over before stopping as he noted it was not the one he had asked to meet him. It only took a few moments however before there was a summoning sign on the ground and the one known as Naoki was standing in front of him. Smiling at the flashy entrance Youka would offer his hand to be shook, if accepted he would latch onto the males forearm and give him a friendly yet firm shake.

"Well met, I hope your time here hasn't been a complete waste after our adventure."

Youka would bellow a quick laugh while holding his left hand to his armors chest piece. He didn't know much about the male but he did know enough to trust him if just a little. Sure he might have had his own reasons for helping and could one day be an enemy but for now they shared the same space and same agenda to an extent.

"Well, for the most part everyone has been separated from treasonous, to subjected, to loyalist. So I know where I stand with the people and who to trust and not to based on where I am. If you came from anywhere in the village I'm sure you've seen the walls that are being built as well. Of course there is still some that would oppose me or wish me dead for what I've done but for the most part they have accepted this as their future."

His demeanor would turn serious once more forgoing any joking mood as a civilian entered the hut as well to report the status of the two burrows that had been built previously. It turned out everyone was living peacfully and content with their positions, or just with being alive. Nodding to the messenger he would shoo him away before returning to a normal tone one would have amongst friends.

"I trust you've kept yourself busy as well while here. I'm sorry we couldn't speak sooner and get everything settled but as you saw, alot of work needed to be done. Ah, before I forget, I brought you to this hut because it took a very long time to move your share of the spoils here. I hope you have some way of transferring money as I don't think we have limitless pockets."

Pointing over his shoulder behind the structure he had previously propped himself on would sit five or so large cases filled to the brim with ryo.

"I'm sure you might want to ask some questions as well or if there is anything else you would like from our victory as well, I picked up quite a few interesting items as well."

This is where Youka would go over and mention every item and body part he now held in possession. Of course he would leave out the rinnegan as he didn't know if the male would remember it, and Youka was hesitant about telling one of such a power.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:05 pm
After doing his job of summoning Naoki the Exemplar would stand by the door, but at the same time he would listen to every word being said. Naoki on the other hand stood right in front of Youka, keeping a faint understanding smile. He would return the handshake, matching Youka's. To the man's greeting Naoki would respond with "Yet to see. I still have a captive to play with and he might prove useful." He did not enjoy, maybe did not even approve, of the terror that Youka was spreading around. But a confrontation over it would be mostly meaningless at this time and they were sort of allies. Not to mention the guy seemed quite excited over all of it and the whole situation, so the best Uchiha could do was to respond in kind, resonate that feeling. He would try to appear somewhat relaxed while listening. From the sound of everything, Youka had pretty much taken over the village and intended to remake it. Naoki did not really like the picture of what it would be when Youka had completed his work, but it would certainly be a village with a backbone, with no place for the weak or the disloyal.

After the messenger left, the course of the talk shifted towards why this hut and the spoils of the battle. This is where Naoki had questions, but first... more questions. "Well, that saves me effort" he would say looking at the cases of ryo that Youka said was his share. "Ryo's actually the reason why Xyxer had me come here. So, in that regard, how much is my share? And, just for the record there, how much was in their vault?" Those two numbers Naoki needed to make a few decisions regarding this whole financial situation.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:14 pm
"Straight to business I see, Well all that was there when I went to pick it up was a grand total of six hundred and twenty thousand four hundred and seventy four ryo."

Youka would allow that to sink in for a moment before continuing and moving over to sit back on the counter.

"So your share was three hundred and ten thousand four hundred and seventy four ryo. I simply just split it in half, I thought that was the best way to handle this situation. As I said there were also other things that if you would like from the cache just let me know."

Pausing for one moment he would ponder to himself on how to phrase his next words without coming off as deceptive.

"Why would you take the money to him, when you are the one that earned it, why not keep it and stay here?"
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:39 pm
Naoki smiled. It was a very generous split. Walking up to the cases he would skim through them, sizing up the amounts in each, roughly. "You could say I'm obliged, that he holds my village hostage, you could say I am a loyal servant. Maybe I fear him, maybe I enjoy being someone's pawn, maybe there is a plan, or maybe I just have nowhere to put it." After going through all six cases he would determine that each held roughly fifty thousand. After pushing two of them aside from the other four he would turn to Youka. "Or maybe it's just to mess with him... You seemed to have made a bit of a mistake though. There was only two hundred ten thousand two hundred and thirty seven ryo in Kumogakure's vault when the battle begun. The rest..." his eyes would glance at the two cases he had pushed aside, then back to Youka, with a smile. "I had not seen. Maybe the locals took them from their corrupt and abusive, spineless lords during the battle."

If the man got his rather obvious meaning, Naoki would continue. "As for the artifacts, there are a few things I would like to talk to you about, in private if you don't mind. Without being walked in on." With that he would make several handseals and pull himself, Youka, Vigil, their captive friend, the ryo, the artifacts and basically everything that was inside the hut into an alternate dimension. There he would explain. "In this state we cannot be detected, observed or even perceived by anybody and anything that I did not bring along. The question that is the most interesting and important to me now is about this." He would have his right hand move over his right eye and once the eyes was revealed again, it would have light purple ripple pattern of the eye that Youka, the captive and one of the bodies they found had. For now Naoki wanted to see the man's reaction, his exact questions would follow.
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:49 pm
A slight laughter would escape Youka's lips as he listened to the many paths of why that Naoki took. The male seemed to be a weaver of many stories when he could be, there was somehwere in there a master tactician that Youka would love to have on his side.

"Very well...well the offer still stands should you want to receive it."

Looking over once more he noted that two casks had been left behind and a sly remark was made about them which caused Youka to laugh a slightly more hearty laugh than before. It seemed this male was interesting...very interesting indeed, he was going to hate losing someone such as Naoki and being left to converse with the lower class.

Apprehensive at first when the male started his hand signs he would let his body fall back into a relaxed state as it didn't benefit Naoki to attack him at this time. They had both worked for thi end so attempting to kill him now would be counter productive. Entering the other dimension that he had been brought to he listened to what was said. When the male revealed his eye again as the rinnegan Youka's body noticeably tensed as his own spun into existence. Relaxing once more he would sigh before speaking.

"I had hoped you didn't see that eye....It's called the Rinnegan....what would you like to know about it?"

Of course if he could he would with hold information as it was a powerful tool, but if the right questions were asked...well he couldn't lie..
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:12 pm
There was a moment of tension, but it would subside just as quickly. The man now had his eyes that were apparently called Rinnegan revealed. Naoki raised an eyebrow ever so slightly, while the image of his right eye returned to his natural dark brown. "Well, you were the one who told me to watch out for it. The Uchiha that I fought had Mangekyou Sharingan and towards the end of our fight his eyes turned to these. Are they related to Sharingan somehow?..." He would shrug, like he was not exactly sure how to say this "How did you obtain them, if you don't mind my asking?"
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:24 pm
Plopping to the ground and sitting indian style Youka would rub his temples before answering the males questions.

"I supposes I did alert you to them..however I thought in the heat of battle that you would assume it to just be a mangekyo sharingan technique. Yes, they are related to the sharingan, you could say they are the final form of it."

Allowing his eyes to go back to their normal color he would rub them as if he was tired before continuing.

"I obtained mine through countless trial and error after learning from a subordinate of mine of something that could happen if you mixed two clans. What I learned is that you need to marry Uchiha and a clan called the Senju. From what I've seen you already posses them both. Your eyes however need to be of a never dying mangekyo in order for this to work, so you must have taken another light."

Thinking back on how much he had to do to unlock them and what all he had lost he would sigh as he thouht on was it all really worth it.

"After this is done you will have to unlock your eyes special abilities in each eye as well as a third from combining the two. Once you've done this it's just a matter of training your abilities in both Uchiha and Senju ways. The power will eventually come to you....but it is a long process and it does make things....boring."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:28 am
Naoki would frown a little. Throughout the whole battle his sharingan was concealed with a technique. The only possible way Youka could know about it, other than being somehow able to see through the trick, was if Maku had told him. At this point the Uchiha would assume that he did, because one of the men following Youka also used the technique that Naoki taught to Maku and Youka must have been the associate that Maku told him about, during their exchange in Naoki's village. Or at least one of them.

After hearing all the details about Rinnegan that revealed the former village leader would have most of his questions answered, but not all. "Taking another light, what does that mean?" if he got an answer to that, Naoki would then inquire about Rinnegan's power. "During the fight, when my opponent's eyes changed to Rinnegan, he surrounded himself with a sphere capable of absorbing chakra and negating all of my techniques, or so I deduced. Was that, along with the technique he used to destroy the village, both abilities of this final stage of Sharingan? If so, it appears to be immensely powerful. Do you know the full extent of its powers?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum