Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mich Hozuki
Mich Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Cleaning My Home Empty Cleaning My Home

Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:49 am
The Mission:
Mission Start
Strolling along the streets of Kirigakure without a care in the world, Mich looked around and wasn't pleased about what he saw, sands everywhere, even in shops Dang! Someone's gotta do something 'bout this sand!, I mean Come On!, This is the village hidden in mist not village hidden in the sand! If someone wasn't gonna do something about it, He certainly was!. The young hozuki matched to the Mizukage tower, and went straight to the mission office, He wasn't quite happy to see the place full of ninjas ranging from genin to jounin taking missions but no one wanted to clean the village, Have they no sense of Hygiene! it couldn't help but fuel his rage! HEY! WHY ARE YOU GUYS JUST SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING, WHEN THE VILLAGE IS IN THIS, THIS he shouted thinking of the right word to use THIS UNHYGIENIC CRISIS! was his smart remark. Really?, "Unhygienic Crisis?" Is that the best you could come up with? one of the staff members said, Yea i got nothing, and it sounded awesome in my head, but still someone has to do something about that sand He said lowering his voice. Well if you care so much, why dont you do it yourself the staff member said taking a paper and stamping it, Here's the mission, Take it and leave he said handing the paper to Mich. Mich snatched the paper away from him and glared at him before letting himself out of the office. Mich ran home and gathered all the cleaning materials he needed, consisting of 3 brooms only. Mich had would start with 3 shops for today, Water Clone Jutsu! 2 clones immediately came into existence Ok so we have 3 shops to cover, So how do we execute this, do we go 1 person in 1 shop or 3 of us in 1 shop and so on? he asked his clones. "Lets do 1 in 1, It'll be faster that way!" Clone #1 said "Yea the sooner were done, the sooner we can get back to pranking!" Clone #2 said, haha yea!, Okay!, Clone #1 you got the grocery store! now go go go!, "Sir yes Sir" Clone #1 immediately began his sprint to the grocery store, Clone #2 you got the armor shop! Now go go go!, "Yes Master-san!" clone #2 said running to the armor shop, And i'll take my personal favourite, The Weapon Shop he said narrowing his eyes while smiling, He dashed to the weapon shop, upon reaching the weapon shop he spoke with the owner Have no fear!, I shall help you clean this sand! he said grinning at the owner Oh Thank you, Thank you! Young Man He said smiling gratefully at Mich, No Problem!, I'm just doing my job!, Since I'm being so Kindhearted, why don't you throw me that Fine specimen of a katana over there as a reward huh? he said grinning and pointing at the katana, the owners smile immediately faded faster than the blink of an eye Don't push it he told Mich. Wow your so generous He said, Sarcasm evident in his voice as he proceeded in sweeping the sand away, it took him about 30minutes and he was done. Mich wiped the sweat off his forehead and cracked his back Dang its no wonder nobody wanted to take this Mission!, Aargh my back is aching me!, well at least I'm done he left the weapon shop and met up with his clones who had told him the status report of their mission before dissipating from too much stress. Mich went to the Mizukage tower to turn in his mission. Mich gave the mission paper to the staff member who addressed him earlier and left with a mischevious and sinister smile on his face. The staff member decided to take alook at the mission paper and had two words written on him, two words that made him shiver, two words that introduced fear, and the paper read "Your Next!".
Mission End

Mission W.C : 668
Claiming 350ryo
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Cleaning My Home Empty Re: Cleaning My Home

Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:03 am
Approved. You also get 1 AP for an E rank mission. <3
Mich Hozuki
Mich Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:19 am
Mission Start

Mich was ready for another sweeping session today, He was determined to clean his village and also because he needed the money for a cool weapon. Mich took the mission again, He knew the contents of the Mission Scroll, so he didn't bother reading it. Water Clone Jutsu, 2 clones came into existence before him, Ok Clone 1, I'll just call you agent 1 or A1, Your job is to clean up the Ninja shop, Here Mich said, Giving A1 his broom Ok go! Mich ordered Ok, I'm going A1 said as he ran towards the Ninja shop with his broom. Clone 2, I'll just call you Agent 2 or A2, your cleaning the item shop today Mich said giving A2 a broom You are dismissed, Proceed with the mission and return to this rendezvous when done Mich ordered, Sir yes Sir A2 said as he ran to the item shop. I'll take the hospital today Mich said as he ran to the hospital.

Upon reaching the hospital, Mich opened the doors revealing a pile of sand waiting for someone to clean it up, Mich would have said something, but decided to keep his anger in. Then a hospital official came towards him with a box asking for donations, Donations? Really? I'm cleaning the hospital for crying out loud!! He thought, The official was still holding out the box for his donation, You want a donation?, Of course! Why do you think I'm holding out a box with "donation" written on it! Moron! She replied rudely, Oh I'll give you a donation, Wait a second Mich said calmly as he picked up his broom, and removed 2 fibers out of thousands from the bottom of the broom and dropped in the donation box And there's plenty more where that came from He smiled at the official and watched her groan in annoyance as she left with the box, Aah music to my ears he said. Mich enjoyed being a saddist, well once in a while though.

Mich had finished sweeping in approximately 20 minutes, The hospital was clean, and no sand was seen anywhere. Mich cracked his back and other parts of his body, tired from sweeping. Mich went to check on his clones work progress, He stopped by the item shop first, to see it was clean, But there was no sign of his clone Must have dissipated, The item shop owner thanked him Its no problem He said smiling. Mich went to the Ninja Shop, The same result, the place was clean but no sign of his clone. He was thanked again by the Ninja Shop owner No probs He smiled. Mich left the Ninja Shop and went to turn in his mission

Mission End

Total W.C : 454

Claiming : 300Ryo!

Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:52 am
Hi there, according to global mission rules, you may not repeat the same missions unless doing it with a different team. I know the mission is repeatable but it means other genin+ can do it too, not that you can keep repeating it.

Sorry for the confusion. Hope this helps. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum