Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

A strange meeting at the bar  Empty A strange meeting at the bar

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:07 pm
Mitsui would be rather tired. He had just killed someone and was sitting down for a drink. Mitsui would be resting making jokes with the man next to him. Mitsui would do this in a nice bar where the bar tenders would be rushing around, Mitsui would sit on a bar stool and would simply use his threads to grab another bottle of that beer that Mitsui really liked. Mitsui would continue this for a while unless something unexpected happened. Mitsui would say to the other guy in the bar, "Have you ever been to Sunagakure?" "It is surprising it is still considered one of the big five, you see, the village is full of starving people and run down buildings. I never found the kage though."
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

A strange meeting at the bar  Empty Re: A strange meeting at the bar

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:09 pm
Hysterio, for various reasons he did not wish to divulge to others, happened to be sitting in the bar as well. He had received some strange looks and was nearly thrown out of the bar until he had demonstrated his skill with a blade. Then, the bartender had been only too happy to find him some apple juice to drink while he plotted his next move. Hysterio was in a bit of a dilemma. He wanted to help the Tenkage, or at least, the man he would recognize as his leader, Xyxer. The problem being that he felt he was too weak without the help of his summons. The thing was, most people believed their summons to be their servants. Hysterio did not think that way. He knew that the summons were their own people, they had their own lives, wars, and family to worry about, they could not just come over to his aid whenever they felt like, or more accurately, it would not be nice to just drag them out unless it was necessary.

So he needed a new idea. This was when he happened to overhear what this other fellow was saying. It sounded like Sunagakure was a ripe place for a riot. Hysterio Shinkou had no intention of taking over the village itself, so much as potentially directing their hatred towards another village, namely Kumogakure. The village of Sunagakure might well become a potential ally in the war against Kumogakure, too bad it was so far away. There were many possibilities if the leadership appeared to be inactive and gone. Hatred would be a powerful force, if stirred and used in the right ways.

He turned to face the speaker, downing the last of his apple juice, and placing it out for the bar tender to notice. "Pardon me, but I get the impression you are well travelled...?" The question was more of a statement than anything.

(ttl wc: 321)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:10 pm
Mitsui would be drinking when he would notice that this large chakra signature shows up. Mitsui would keep talking until suddenly, the man with the large chakra signature would ask Mitsui, "Pardon me, but I get the impression you are well travelled...?". Mitsui would be a little bit surprised but he would tell the other person Mitsui was talking to, "hold on", Mitsui would then turn to this geeky guy with a large chakra signature. Mitsui would then answer the question of Hysterio. Mitsui would say, "I am well travelled actually, you see, I have went to many places. I have noticed a lot of villages have been destroyed. It is truly strange. If you were interested, in Sunagakure, which is in a really bad shape. I think you might want to go there." Mitsui would then proceed to stand up from the bar stool that Mitsui was sitting on. Mitsui would then reach his right hand out and offer a hand shake to Hysterio. Mitsui would then say, "What is your name? My name is Mitsui" Assuming that the other man did a hand shake, Mitsui would then place a mark seal onto Hysterio's hand.

717 - 10 = 707 ap left.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:56 pm
(omg that text too big, im blinded!)

Mitsui seemed to consider the short dork Hysterio to be far older than his age. Sure, some places he would be a man already, and he HAD killed people, at that, but those places had a rather short life expectancy, and he did not happen to belong to one of those places. He was surprised to see that man treat him like an equal, not his junior or someone significantly younger than him. Even more surprising, this man was reasonably friendly. "What is so interesting about Sunagakure? And what do you mean villages being destroyed? Do you know which ones in particular? Who is destroying them?"

Mitsui's comments had created a lot of troubling questions for Hysterio, travelling geek. He knew that his own village had been destroyed intentionally, and there was at least one person working with Xyxer that he had not known about previously, though he had been in Tengakure for a number of months. There was a possibility that the village destructions were part of some organized effort, or they could be entirely unrelated. He needed to fish for information. He accepted the hand shake, placing a mark seal on the other speaker's hand as well, on the side opposite the thumb, where nobody tended to look. He might need to query this fellow later and figured that placing the mark seal would be a handy thing to do.

(291 ap-10=281 ap)

(ttl wc: 321+232=553)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:44 pm
Mitsui would answer the questions quickly after shaking the obviously geeky man's hand. Mitsui would proceed to say, "Sunagakure is a village that is soon to be kicked out of the big five. The people in there are all starving and a whole lot of crime happens. For the village destructions, I know that Takigakure, Amegakure and Iwagakure are destroyed, but I know nothing about the destroyers." Mitsui would wonder how the other man would respond.
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:50 pm
Wow. This fellow was quite astonishing. Never had Hysterio Shinkou met someone who had been to so many other villages. Neither had he met someone who still believed him a man when he would be nothing more than a young boy, admittedly a killer already, though not a natural one. “Amegakure, Takigakure, Iwagakure have all been destroyed? Whoever did that must have been rather powerful. My own home village, and the one I had moved to prior to the destruction, were both destroyed. Why either were destroyed I truly do not know either, unfortunately.” Hysterio Shinkou noticed something weird. “Wait, the villages you noticed destroyed, were all minor villages? Do you know anything about the other minor villages? Shimagakure and Yukigakure I believe. Sunagakure may be in danger as well if they might be kicked from the big 5 villages soon. Perhaps we should warn them. I take it that you have been there yourself before, if you happen to have detailed information like that on the village?”

Hysterio wondered if this fellow Mitsui did not himself have anything direct to do with the village destructions, since he had apparently been around so many of them. “By the way, I am Hysterio.”

(+10 ap for doing nothing relevant to combat, back to 291 ap)

ttl wc: 553+202=755
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:58 pm
Mitsui found this man quite interesting. Mitsui would continue this conversation with, "I have never been to Shimagakure, but I have been to Konoha and Sunagakure. I found that Konoha was rather peaceful, I am sure you understand that Sunagakure is in really bad shape. I was in Yukigakure for a bit, I did a few mistakes in a mission there and that landed me in jail. I miss one of the girls there. I overheard a conversation about the village being attacked, I quickly fled before anyone would get me so I have reason to suspect that Yukigakure is gone now. I then went to the other villages and found that they were destroyed. I think that it is only a matter of time before Sunagakure will be discovered that the kage is not present and that the village is in terrible condition and kicked from the big five. Hi Hysterio"

+10 ap for doing nothing with my ap
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:14 am
Hysterio listened carefully to the words the other spoke. “Would you mind helping me go to Sunagakure then? It sounds like you know much more about the place than I do, and I would prefer to not accidentally offend anyone or such, I would like to get a feel for the people there.”

If Mitsui seemed ok with this Hysterio would leave the bar, and walk outside. He was thinking about how he could improve the genjutsu he had learned, the Genjutsu: Yuumei Shibari technique. Right now he felt that it would be too slow to activate, he needed to make it faster. He had managed a similar feat before. He attempted to control his chakra to create the genjutsu again but only a faint glimmer hinting at the powers of the genjutsu occurred. Frowning, he continued on his way. He was not quite getting this, there was something wrong that he was missing and desperately needed to get worked out, first, apparently.

(exit?)

ttl wc: 755+163=918, claiming 918 towards mastering Genjutsu: Yuumei Shibari, also claiming 4 stats
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:19 am
Mitsui would tell the man he was talking to before hysterio showed up that he should probably leave now. Mitsui would then tell Hysterio, "Lets go to Sunagakure then". Mitsui would follow Hysterio out of the bar and wherever he was going. Mitsui would proceed to show Hysterio the map to suna and tell Hysterio, "Lets make a stop at Fire Country". Mitsui would proceed to summon Rakdos and offer a ride for Hysterio. "Get on, we can get to Sunagakure faster if we go over the water". If Hysterio ignored Mitsui or declined, Mitsui would proceed to start flying away anyway.

(Exit)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:21 am
(exited)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum