Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Returning home (NK, P, Kaos) - Page 2 Empty Re: Returning home (NK, P, Kaos)

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:43 pm
Angel watched carefully as he showed her a simple fuinjutsu that seemed to mark her.  the mark faded after a moment but she was pretty sure she knew how it worked.  He said it was usefull in tracking and summoning the marked object.  It would be usefull but it was a very simple jutsu.  He had told her that he knew another jutsu so of course she would require to see the other jutsu.  This one was fairly simple to figure out so exchangeing it for information was on the pointless side.  

"It is an interesting jutsu that I hadn't tried yet but at the same time, it is a very simple jutsu...perhaps the other jutsu would be a little more advance and we can come to an arrangement."

Angel wasn't trying to shake him down or anything but the exchange was simple not the same.  And Angel was a strong supporter of Equivalent Exchange.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:04 pm
He smiles and says, "Ah, but of course."
He then does the sign of Rat->Dog and whispers, "Storage Displacement."
He pretends like he's gripping a katana, and waits. Slowly, his second katana starts to form in his hands.
He lets it continues and waits for it to finish, before grinning at her and saying, "Now, then, it may not look like much, but I think this jutsu isn't about the looks, but about what you can do with it."
He swings the katana a few times, before sheathing it onto the empty sheath he had across his right shoulder.

[OOC: 165 AP]
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:39 pm
The second jutsu definitely was worth at least some of what she knew of the Medical book.  

"Alright it's a deal."  Angel began to rummage through her pack.  She pulled out a worn and marked up copy of the same book that Kaos was studying.  "It's beaten up a bit but this has all my notes in it from when I was studying the book.  It will give you some in depth knowledge of most of the techniques that the book discribes."  Angel pointed out several sections such as the basic nerve clusters and the nodes in various body parts that the book says are key points for nerve data.  She went on to show him some points that can be used to subdue and even incapacitate his opponent.  it wasn't that big of a deal.  for the most part she simply made the book easier to understand, much like a tutor would.

"Alright your turn.  How does the technique work?"  Angel was curious but not impatient.  if he had more questions she would answer them.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:54 pm
Kaos nods and learns patiently. His face determined to learn this book. Whenever she was finished, he smiled thinking, "Awesome, that helped me a lot in where I can hit somebody and how to subdue an opponent that I don't mean to kill."
He sighs as she says, "Alright your turn. How does the technique work?"
He looks at her and says, "The first one is basically you mixing your chakra into that of your target, forming the Mark Seal. No hand seals need." He scratches the back of his neck, grabbing his katana shouldered on the right side, sliding it out of it's sheathe and stabbing it into the ground.
"Now Storage Displacement is like the art of sealing, except you don't seal an object into the soul, you merely send it into the next dimension."
He leans back, gestures to his katana with a wave of his hand as a way to say, "Try it yourself."
Angel Aburame
Angel Aburame
Citizen

Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:25 pm
The Mark seal worked the same way she figured it would as he discribed it.  she liked how it didn't require a seal.  She was constantly on the look out for useful jutsu not nesecarily powerful ones.  both of these seemed to fall in that catagory.  

"Now Storage Displacement is like the art of sealing, except you don't seal an object into the soul, you merely send it into the next dimension."

This made sense though the recalling of the object seemed to puzzle her.  if she cast the item into another demension was she able to just simply recall the object when ever?  Forming the Hand seals Rat and then Dog as he had done before she channeled her chakra quickly sealing the weapon into the other dimension.  simple.  But she needed to make sure that it worked the other way too.  repreforming the jutsu Angel resummoned the weapon.  the resummoning was slow and tedious but she supposed that it wasn't much of a combat skill.  she griiped the hilt of the katana examining it for damage then tossing it back.  "Looks good.  Kaos I'll be keeping my eye on you.  If you need me you know where to find me."  she said pointing her thumb at her forehead.  With that she would turn to leave pausing to allow Kaos to stop her if needed before dissippearing in a puff of smoke.

[exit unless stopped]
wc: 1426
250 learn mark seal
500 learn Storage dissplacement
395 learning Insect illusion.
283 words toward Bargaining

700 ryo instead of stats
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 am
Kaos watches her simple grasping of the jutsu. He guess it was just like the book to him, if you're taught something from a book you don't grasp the concept as well, but if you are taught something from the a good instructor then you understand and grasp it even better.
He watches her preform the Storage Displacement jutsu, sending his weapon and then resummoning his weapon once more. She tosses the weapon at him, and he grabs it out of midair, then throws it up behind him, doing the sign of Rat->Dog and sending his weapon into another dimension. He hears her say, "...If you need me you know where to find me."
He slightly chuckles at that as of course he does. He could follow her right now if he wanted to, but he watches as she disappears in a puff of smoke. He smiles, and then turns his back to where he last saw Angel and starts walking away. He disappears in a blur of speed.

[exit threadd]

1034 words
+5 stats
marked Angel
learned from Angel (had to put this cause i'm special)
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:49 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum