Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Accidents (Odin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Accidents (Odin)

Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:45 pm
All three of the blonde medics around the training grounds kept their various eyes on the Onimusha as he jogged at first, then sat down completely to focus on his chakra receptivity. Akihana knew the feeling he was going through, she had had no one to explain lightning to her and for years and years she had lived on thinking fire was her only affinity. Never having been assigned a proper team in Konoha and then having to grow up far too quickly to look after a baby, the kunoichi had had to put her training on hold for nearly six years, reentering the scene only to realize that she was far behind everyone else.

But this time around she had gotten good teachers to help her. The Cloud environment encouraged sharing of knowledge and thanks to the network of favors the Akari operated within, she had somehow managed to catch up, and now she was more than happy to pass that knowledge on to the next person who needed someone to help them along the path of the shinobi.

She didn't have to wait long before the redhead was spotted through her acute golden gaze, heading her way at a steady jog, not in a rush, simply letting his instincts guide her. It seemed he was finally learning to trust his innate senses as much as he did his external ones. That was always a good beginning when trying to master a new affinity. As he neared, the blonde raised a hand in a wave.

"Nice to see you again," she smiled politely, not making an attempt to run. "Do you think I'm the real Akihana?" she asked, eyes glinting with quiet amusement as she took in his look of pure concentration. "Remember, if it's not me, the other two will increase their speed by 10, and then you'll have a very difficult time catching either one of us."
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:31 am
Odin had no idea who he'd find in front of him.  He felt that huge presence almost upon him, about to swallow him whole and engulf him in a firey light. 
Then his suspicions were confirmed,

"Nice to see you again,"

The softness of her voice gave away her position.  He was slightly confused because she didn't make a break for it. He shook off his meditation and concentration to properly see Akihana.  He smiled back her beautiful and gentle smile.  He felt as if they were connected in some way,  he was thankful for her being in his life.  More thankful than she can ever imagine. 

He pondered her next question, asking if she was the real one.  He knew he couldn't take any chances picking the wrong one.  He wasn't sure how fast she was compared to him but a Chuunin ninja isn't just that rank for show.  He was most definitely going to have to go all out in order to even attempt to catch one of the other two. 

He pondered for a moment, considering this.  He also wasn't sure if just looking for her fire attribute was enough for him to find her. 
What if her clones had the same attributes as this Akihana?  What if this is a trick?

He closed his eyes again, for a moment.  It felt like a few seconds this time to open up his senses once again.  Maybe because he was still trying to maintain it subconciously? 

He felt her chakra.  She was so close that he felt hers before he could focus on his own.  There was no denying that she was using some kind of jutsu.  He also felt that lightning wasn't just the element that was attuned with; fire was the stronger presence in her aura...and some kind of holy element as well. 

"I believe I have found the real one.  There is a burning hot aura coming from you," he hesitated for a moment, pondering if it was weird to state the next thing, "I also felt a bright golden presence within the fire.  It wasn't lightning but something...more."

He wasn't sure how that came across but he had to mention it to her.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:02 am
Akihana remained where she was, waiting patiently for the teen to make up his mind. A true shinobi weighed all his resources before plunging into battle. A better shinobi recognized when he was outdone and used alternative methods where the conventional ones wouldn't suffice. The blonde remembered her own very first intel mission for Kumo. Working as a barmaid and looking after a baby, she had had no time, no jutsu, no skill. Her mission plan had been to resort to pretending who she was, a simple barmaid. Improvised as her plan was, fifteen minutes of casual flirting later, the blonde had walked out of enemy camp completely unharmed and with an open invitation to return any time.

"I believe I have found the real one. There is a burning hot aura coming from you,"

His attempts to put chakra sensory into words made her smile brilliantly. He had passed, fire was now his second element.

"The golden presence is yet another advanced element which you may learn about later, but for now, congratulations. You have unlocked your second elemental affinity." All this was said with a tone of pride in her voice. Giving him a moment to celebrate the achievement, her golden eyes turned serious afterwords.

"Remember, fire is often mistaken as the source of rage, or destruction. But that is not true. While indeed capable of devastation, it also provides the one thing we need in life. It provides warmth, and is our greatest ally in dark times." Making sure he was paying attention, she continued. "Use your fire element to learn jutsu that will help you, your village and everyone who lives in it. Work to protect what we've built and you will make an outstanding Cloud shinobi one day."
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:34 pm
Odin felt a wave of pride alongside the chuunin.  He felt the fires of passion coarse through his body.  He gripped his hands, looking at them.  He felt a warm feeling in his fists. 
"I will make sure to use this power to protect my loved ones,"  he smiled at her.  She was now marked as one of the people he will lay down his life to protect. 

He grabbed her hands, looking her in her eyes, "I will gladly lay down my life to protect you."  the fire in his eye showing how serious he was. 
"I don't have anyone left in my life to protect.  I couldn't save anyone due to my lack of power.  But since I came here, I have another reason to get stronger,"  his eye showed some sadness behind it.

He let go of her hands, shifting the conversation," Before we continue, I was wondering if I can meet your kid?  I want to see the reason you get stronger." 
He wanted to meet her child and see the potential power inside both the kid and his mother.  He needed to give himself another reason to protect the people in this village.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:29 pm
"I will make sure to use this power to protect my loved ones,"

"Then you're on the right path," the young woman nodded, waiting as he declared his devotion to his village and the people in it. For her part, she was only glad to have played a small role in inspiring the young shinobi. Akihana had never seen herself as a teacher and she likely never would, but the kunoichi did have the gift of connecting with people on levels ordinary ninja could not. Perhaps she was blessed, perhaps it was a coincidence but the blonde didn't question it, simply accepted it and used the ability in the best way she could.

" Before we continue, I was wondering if I can meet your kid? I want to see the reason you get stronger."

"Of course," the Akari replied with a bright smile, the same smile that always accompanied mentions of her son. Waving to the dark haired boy, she ushered him over to where she and the redhead stood. "Arata, say hello to Onimusha-san,"

"Hello," the boy greeted with a cheery smile before bowing to the older boy. "Hi I'm Arata, I'm an academy student and I'll be a ninja like you and mommy soon," the boy proclaimed, a big grin decorating his chubby face. "I saw you guys playing clone tag, next time can I play too, please mommy?"

"Yes you can, sweetheart," Akihana replied, ruffling her son's hair. "But for now you must welcome Onimusha-san to Kumo, he's new here."

"He is?" The five year old's dark eyes lit up in excitement. "Then I can tell him all the good places to eat, and the games and the park, and the water slides, and the-"

Akihana laughed even as Arata continued down his list. "Breathe sweetie, he doesn't need to know everything in one go."
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:58 pm
Odin was pleased to see such a promising and healthy young boy in front of him.  He remembered when he was an academy student not to long ago.  This kid was about half his age.  He bent down, crouching down with a hand on each knee,
"Hello there Arata!  I'm Odin Onimusha, you can call me Odin.  Nice to meet you!" he said with a smile on his face. 

He listened intently to the boy ask his mom to play tag with them when they play again.  He nodded,
"Your mother here is a great player!  I hope to be just as good as her one day at clone tag!  Maybe next time we can team up to catch your mom," he reassured the child. 

Arata started to list off all the places he should go to.  Odin never thought about all the various different activities there was to do in Kumo, "I don't know many places to eat.  If it is ok with your mother, maybe we can go to one of your favorite places to eat sometime," he said to Arata with a smile. 

He looked back at Akihana, "You have such a handsome boy!  I know he will become a great ninja one day!" 
He looked back at Arata once again, "When you pass your Genin exam.  I will buy you your first ninja starter pack or a flak jacket from the ninja shop in town as a graduation present," he tugged on his flak jacket to show Arata. 

He had a huge grin on his face, noting that this child was Akihana's life.  She put her shinobi life  on hold in order to raise such a healthy kid.  He didn't know if he was able to do the same thing at her age.  If his village wasn't destroyed, he would be his clan's leader by now, potentially raising kids like Arata of his own to become shinobi. 
He was excited to become a Chuunin.  One day he would be training kids like how Akihana just trained him.  He was excited for the future.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:19 am
"Hello there Arata! I'm Odin Onimusha, you can call me Odin. Nice to meet you!

"Okay Odin Nii-san," the boy agreed, nodding his head up and down energetically, his inky black hair swishing with every movement. Arata had inherited very little of his mother in lieu of appearances, his coal black hair and eyes a direct contrast to Akihana's blonde locks and topaz gaze. But what he lacked for in looks, the medic liked to believe she could see in his smile, hear in his laughter and feel in his excitement and enthusiasm. That was all Akihana and she was proud of it. Everjoyed at the idea of teaming up, Arata let out a small cheer.

"Yes Nii-san, we'll definitely be able to catch mommy if we both go after her. But tell her she can't cheat. She has to run at full speed," the boy prompted. At the suggestion that they go eat at his favorite place sometime, Arata immediately began listing all the Ramen Bars and Dango stands he liked, once again lost in the moment.

"When you pass your Genin exam. I will buy you your first ninja starter pack or a flak jacket from the ninja shop in town as a graduation present,"

"You don't have to do that Onimusha-san," Akihana replied. While it was true they weren't particularly well off, money hadn't been so much of an issue since the Kunoichi had started working at the Raikage building. There were still expenses that automatically came with raising a child but now she was able to meet them without worrying each month.

"But you can come to my graduation. Mommy will be there, and so will Fenn Nii-san, and the Raikage will be there too. He's my sensei," the five year old announced proudly.
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:43 pm
Odin simply smiled a huge grin at Arata, he listened intently to what the boy had to say.  He imagined what it would be like if he had his family around.  He instinctively touched his eye while the boy listed the ramen shops that he loved. 

When he heard Akihana protest about him giving a present to her kid, he simply shook his head,
"I don't mind at all.  I want to give him something to commemorate it by. It isn't much but it is at least something.  I would like to know that I helped if anything," his grin turned into a sly one next, "If not, I can always teach him a new jutsu."

Odin smiled at Arata's invitation,
"Of course I'd like to be there little man!  You and I will be the same rank in not too long!  I better train harder if I am ever going to be stronger!  Besides you have the Raikage as your sensei!"  He smirked as he continued, "Your mother is my sensei,  I hope to one day learn all that I can to be able to protect everyone in this village!"

He looked back at Akihana with a huge grin, giving her a thumbs up.

[exit Odin]
WC: 4220
stat: 21+
1000 Fire Element Aquired
saving 3220 for something else...
Fire Element Learned 

Last edited by Odin Onimusha on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 pm
Akihana agreed when he mentioned that he would like to help in any way. She could understand his need for ties and she was happy to provide him with some. After all, few people knew how effective the power of good will was, it had often helped the blonde more than any jutsu could.

When the redhead offered to teach her son jutsu, the boy instantly began bobbing up and down the balls of his feet, his face as bright as the sun beating overheard. "Really? Can we start now? Mommy please, please, please! I promise to do my homework later but can i learn a jutsu." His dark little eyes shone as he looked up at Akihana and even if she didn't like disappointing him, the medic shook her head.

"Not today sweetie, Onimusha-san is busy, but," she added, attempting to bring back his smile. "You can train with him another day."

To the teen she only said "and you should prepare for your surgery. Come to the hospital tomorrow and we'll see what we can do. Training will go by much faster and easier for you after your eye has been healed."  With a polite smile, she confirmed the hospital timings while Arata waved to the older male before running off to his friends, no doubt to tell them how his new friend was going to teach him jutsu.

"Alright Onimush-san, I'm afraid I have to leave now. There's probably homework we have to catch up on and then I have to get started on dinner." A small laugh escaped the blonde as she glanced at her son. "It appears a mother's work is never done. I'll see you at the hospital." And with a courteous wave, the chunin made her way to her son, calling out to him to grab his bag and collect his things so they could get home.

{Exit Akihana}

TWC - 5185

Claiming 25 stat points
Claiming 2k for second spec ninjutsu
Claiming 2k for jutsu Hikariton Light Clones
Completed 5k wc bonding with Norito Crest
Saving 1185 for something else
Odin Senju <3
Odin Senju <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:47 pm
(would I be able to master chakra sensory? Or maybe another time?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum