Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 2:27 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

The Exile Empty The Exile

Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:16 pm
Tenrai arrived at the office. Tenrai walked in and asked to see the Tenkage. The desk lady told Tenrai to go up. Tenrai walked up the stairs. While walking up the stairs Tenrai did a silent pledge to kill the man who took away his pride. Tenrai arrived at the Tenkage's door without bother to knock and walked straight in saying " I fought a missing nin along the borders he won thus taking my eye and one of my kidneys Tenkage Sama " I said while bowing.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

The Exile Empty Re: The Exile

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:05 pm
Sitting in his throne, Xyxer looked over his diamond aquariam desk and was informed a genin will be arriving in his office at any moment. However, he saw some boy just.. walk in. He did not bother to knock, and so upon observing the one eyed pirate Xyxer ignored what he said and spoke simply, "Exit my office, close the door. Knock on the door, enter when given permission and then apologise for your rudeness before I claim your good eye."
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:09 pm
Man the Tenkage can be scary Tenrai thought while turning around walking out the office holding his side. Tenrai thought about the battle he was defeated his eye stolen his kidney stolen and his prude stolen and here he is at the Tenkage's door. Tenrai knocked on the door after closing waiting for the Tenkage to answer
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:10 pm
Upon hearing the knock, he nodded in satisfaction, folding his hands over one another and resting them upon the desk. "You may enter, Tenrai. What can I do for you?"
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:15 pm
The man told Tenrai to enter and asked hin what ddid he need he replied by saying "I fought a missing nin along the borders he won thus taking my eye and one of my kidneys Tenkage Sama " I said while bowing.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:19 pm
"And why did he allow you to live, Tenrai? I see fault in your story, yet your legitimately missing eye serves as proof for your exploits. Tell me, what did the missing ninja look like and was a name stated?" He was curious about the whole endeavor, but fighting a missing shinobi alone was a dangerous feat, almost boisterous.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:25 pm
Tenrai listened to the questions the man asked and then said " sir I never did get his name but he was about 16 with blonde hair and blue eyes and about 6ft ". Tenrai side was still hurting bad and he was mad about it.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:36 pm
"Very well. Tenrai, I here on out declare you an exile. You fought with disregard for the safety of your village, the very knowledge you harbor could have been used to infiltrate our village." Xyxer let out a sigh, shaking his head. This was one of the few times where he had banished instead of just straight up torturing, perhaps it was a new leaf. "Be gone from the village by tomorrow morning. Return to me only when you have learned your lesson and deem yourself worthy of working under myself."
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:41 pm
Tenrai almost went unconsious from his answer " I understand goodbye until then " he replied sstill shocked and saddened. Tenrai left the Tenkage building heading for the borders and back to start his missing nin life. Today was the day Tenrai thouht today was the day he will become stronger while leaving the villiage putting a long scar on his Tengakure headband.

(EXIT)
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:51 pm
As the male was exiting, Atlas added on, "Try not to die too soon. It's not as amusing that way."

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum