Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Rods and Flesh(Path creation) Empty Rods and Flesh(Path creation)

Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:11 pm
Appearing in his hide away once again, this time in the medical bay that had become his actual sleeping area as well as he barely left it. Placing the two bodies down each on a table he quickly began to get to work on doing horrible unspeakable things to their bodies. Ok well not really, it was mutilation but it was post mortem so who cared what you did to the bodies at this point? Letting the black red substance recede from his face he would raise his arm to the air and slide a black rod from it grasping with his other hand. Looking over the body of Naka one last time in it's fairly untouched state save for the implanting of someone elses eyes in it. Smiling one last time before getting serious he proceeded to insert the rod through the boys ears till it came out the other side. He listened to the crunching of bones and squishing of the gooey insides.

The rods that he was now able to produce from his body served two purposes that he had noted while using them occasionally and also performing normal diagnostics on the new abilities. The first was they were very useful in fights, allowing him to always have a weapon on him at all times and they were pretty durable. The second thing he noted was that they held all of his chakra in just one rod no matter the size of it or if it was broken down. If he had thought about this correctly the reason they did this was if someone was to be hit with the rod or more so impaled, they would fill their chakra start to be dominated by his own. If this was true he could effectively dominate the body shutting down their own response to it. However what this meant for bodies already dead was that he could dominate them completely to bend to his will. They would still be corpses but he would be able to control them mentally and give the body new life under his control.

This process was more tedious than anything as it required placing multiple rods over the body in different locations and he didn't know how many were enough. The Demon simply just kept arranging them around the boys body ensuring they were lined up on each side equally. Just in case symmetry was the key here he didn't want to be undone by placing the rods in uneven places. As he did this his other half stood in the corner looking through the mask of the new armor he now wore which was just the old armor of his original body. Having a mind of his own of course he began to talk to the Demon trying to grasp what was happening.

Akuoy
"So...why are you putting rods into this body anyway, it seems cruel to punish a body that is already dead the way you are. Also, why am I here when I could be out handling the rest of this, or atleast looking for new recruits while you play doctor here."

Demon
"First off, I'm not playing doctor you stupid flesh bag. I also don't even know why you are asking me this question, we share the same mind so you should be able to see the relevance that this action will have. If you're talking just to talk, then fine I'll indulge you for a moment. These rods will enable me to control this body and use these eyes special abilities through it hopefully. This way it's not so draining to my own body and instead takes from the bodies own energy."

The Demon kept forcing holes where holes shouldn't be forcing the rods through bone and organs with determination on his face as he wanted to get at least this one done. He had two more that would sit in their ice trays till he had the time to get to them. This one however would serve the purpose of summoning som e very interesting things he had gotten a hold of once these eyes activated in the form of three summons. Each one of them were very interesting in the way that they melded with the users body allowing them to work as one instead of fighting on their own like most people used their summons for.

"To answer you question of why you are not out there right now is because you aren't ready to do anything on your own yet. You know two jutsu and neither of them are combat oriented, with my armor you could only get so far and once you did get close to them, what exactly would you do? If you switch to close combat you'll break your arm do to your low health same if you stayed in speed mode. You also don't have the stamina to keep up with using all of these abilities, you would tire yourself out and die before the fight even began. You will do exactly what you were made to do and that is support. Once I'm done here we will both go to that place and handle business there as well. You however will not go anywhere by yourself unless I deem it ok. Even though you are expendable and I'll just make another if you do die I would prefer you not as it took quite some time to get just you ready."

He said the last few words with a tinge of malice in his voice as he never looked up from his work to see the look of disgust that was on Akuoy's face hidden behind the mask. He knew that what he said had angered the clone due to them sharing the mental connection and he could feel nothing but hate seeping into his mind from it. After laughing in his mind for a moment he went back to finishing up on the boys body. There were now rods covering pretty much every five inches of skin. The whole process must have taken about three to four hours to complete.

Standing back from his work he smiled looking down on the table at the body he had just finished. Allowing the Carnage suit to take over his face once more as he finished the work he spoke to the body that lay lifeless.

"Rise, now and show me that all this work wasn't in vain."

Waiting in suspense as his other half laughed at him openly for wasting his time with sticking rods in a body that had been dead he was quickly silenced as the body slowly sat up from the table and the once normal eyes of Maku turned into the exact same pattern that was on his very eyes. Well that was a very interesting addition that he hadn't expected to happen. Commanding the body with just a thought it got off from the table and stood naked in the middle of the room watching on. Another interesting thing happened while the Demon was looking over the body of his new creation he noticed that he had the vision of the path that was staring at Akuoy across the room. Shared vision was something that was very useful, and it would be used greatly once he got this thing up and running.

"So how does that make you feel that I was right once again, clone? Now that I know exactly what this does I will have two more bodies that will be used in this exact same manner to form more bonds."

As the Demon looked over the body one more time he observed the eyes and told the path to turn off the eyes abilities and noted that this was not something that it could do once it did not respond. As he proded it and tried to find out what exactly its condition was in when it came to speed and strength he found it to be an almost blank slate to be worked on and changed as he saw fit. This was perfect now that he thought about it was exactly what he needed once he turned this into his summoning platform giving him the ability to use the beasts that had come with the eyes free of charge. Willing the path to talk it carried the same voice that Naka had before he died which was to be expected after giving it more thought on how this whole thing had happened. Clothing the naked body in the robes he had once worn a long time ago when he still pretended to be a priest he smiled to himself at a job well done. He had breathed new life into a dead body allowing it to be come part of his grand plan for everything and now he would have to do it all over again once he started working on Yorice's body and on the body that the weird ninja by the name of Ryuu had brought into his home. He would have to make clothing for the path to protect itself with once it came to fighting, he knew that it couldn't rely on just summoning, though if it did it would be still viable as the summons allowed the user to become one with them.

Forming one more skinny rod in his hand he pushed it through the paths ribs to the other side to test it for pain and it didn't respond in the slightest to the damage. This was good to know as it meant once they were in a fighting scenario he wouldn't have to worry about the paths falling down to pain and they could keep on rushing through the attack as long as it wasn't life threatening to them. As he finished he went over to the other body and began doing the exact same thing to it pushing the rods through the body ensuring that he would get two done before he finished here today. The first would be for summoning and the second would be for information gathering allowing him to do exactly what he could do now except not having to knock the victim out. This was also more than likely going to be more brutal fro the victim as he didn't know the price that was payed for being able to do this. However he knew it was more than likely going to be a high toll to pay for the one on the receiving end.

As he again finished pushing the rods into the body of Naka he went through the same rigamoral of having the body stand up and noted that he shared vision with three bodies now. This was going to be a very interesting thing to get around and get used to. He didn't know exactly how this would play out in a fight as he tried to understand it in his head. But having information coming from multiple sources was one of the best things one could do in times where everything was based on deception and being where you weren't expected to be. Clothing this one as well he stood on the wall with Akuoy and stared at the paths while his other shook its head.

Akuoy
"You know this is going to get very redicouls on the battlefield right? You are going to have to learn how to manage four people right now and ensure you don't kill yourself or get any of these creations of yours knocked out of commission. I hope you know what you're doing."

Demon
"I know exactly what i'm doing now shut up, we need to get back to Tenga and see if Xyxer is ready to begin on Ame, I remember him saying something about wanting it for himself and that's the last village on our list before we can start on the major villages. Begin the transportation."

Just like that he was done and it was time to start again on moving towards the end of the tunnel. Akuoy performed his hand seal wrapping all four of them in chakra before they dispersed from their location to where they needed to be next.

(exit)
(TWC 2039 putting 2k towards completing animal path summon and the free 2k I have towards creating the human path from Naka and Yorice's bodies)
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Rods and Flesh(Path creation) Empty Re: Rods and Flesh(Path creation)

Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:18 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum