Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Like a Fish to Water (P, NK) Empty Like a Fish to Water (P, NK)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:57 pm
Altar walked into the Tenkage's office. He had in his possession all the information he could muster from Amegakure, as well as their ryo, a grand total of 14,500. He felt proud he had been able to achieve this feat, relatively unhindered. Perhaps the safe had been a little trouble to find, but that didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. He had traveled to Ame twice, returned both times, and had taken their information and their money. It was a grand escapade for a lowly Genin, that was to be sure. Though, one thing on Altar's mind as he walked through the door, was what his reward would be for such a feat.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Like a Fish to Water (P, NK) Empty Re: Like a Fish to Water (P, NK)

Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:06 pm
Xyxer was busy recling in the seat, having put his faith into the genin that had previously left to return successfully, or at least, if he had gone into the status of being missing, he'd collect all that remained of the boy he had once tortured. Alas, however, his thoughtwaves were broken when such a person just strode into his office.. He did not knock, how queer, did he seem so friendly to the boy that he no longer needed to knock to enter his office? "Knock next time, Altar, it's rude to do otherwise." Alas, he watched Altar some more, ushering him closer with his hand, "Give me the rundown on the loot."
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:48 pm
Altar heard Xyxer's criticism of knocking before entering, and hung his head slightly.

"Apologies, Xyxer. I got ahead of myself. I'll remember to knock before entering next time. I mean, god knows what you could've been doing behind that door." Altar would say, before giving Xyxer the run of his Ame adventure.

"Well, there wasn't much there. A sizable amount, but nothing to be vastly proud of. There was fourteen thousand and five hundred ryo stashed away in the safe, as well as some very important looking documents. There were also random letters and such scattered around the office that I snagged before leaving. I figured it was better to take a few more minutes than miss something vital." Altar would say, throwing down the ryo and the documents and odds and ends on Xyxer's desk.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:18 pm
A little more grace could be carried about the person that was Altar, Xyxer had to note to himself when he clumsily threw everything onto his desk, but alas, it would do for now. Waving one hand forwards, a male that was standing dangerously close behind Altar, an ANBU, but also a possible molestor, Jester swerved around him with a slight nudge and began the arduous task of counting the ryo accumulated to make sure it was the right sum he had spoke of before adding it to the funds of Tengakure.

Xyxer himself however, rolled his eyes over the documents, speaking absent mindedly towards the male whom seemed to be on edge, obviously expecting some reciprocal for his time. "Altar Shinkou, as acknowledgement for your intentions to better the good people of Tengakure, I bestow upon you the rank of Jounin and all the powers that come with it-" His eyes came across something the piqued his interest in these documents.. One of a very unique person, much like the one he currently had under his authority now, a.. special one. Looking back up, the plain expression of Xyxer remained as he spoke towards Altar, "A new mission is issued, I wish for you to return to Amegakure and retrieve a person under the name of Miley Condras. She may put up a fight, so be aware, if you accomplish this mission, I am sure we will be able to find a place for you amongst the most proficient shinobi in Tengakure."
If the boy was to accept and leave his office, Xyxer would go back to doing Tenkage things, such as reading these documents even further.

[Possible Exit]

14.5k Added to the funds of Tengakure
Jounin rank awared to Altar
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:18 pm
Altar jumped slightly as the man swerved around him, bumping into him slightly, before counting out the ryo in the bag, ensuring all of it was in there. Looking him over, Altar was surprised. The man had a...way about him. It was strange to see, and stranger to feel. He had an aura of dark and dirty things surrounding him. It was almost as if he was a molester. But, whatever, people could not be judged by a simple glance and once over.

Hearing out his mission, Altar was in shock that he had gotten the rank of Jounin. It was unexpected, sure. He had been expecting a cut of the ryo, Chuunin rank maybe. But Jounin was a crazy leap to him, not that he was complaining. He would wear the title proudly. Now he was only one step from being an ANBU operative of Tengakure, something he had longed to achieve. It had seemed a distant dream mere words before, but now it was right in front of him.

Reciting the mission in his mind, Altar would nod, accepting the mission put before him.

"Understood. I'll head to Amegakure and capture this Miley Condras, and bring her back here." Altar would say, before turning to leave the office. Thinking better of it, Altar walked back to sneak a peek at the girl's profile. It was good to have a face with a name, as anyone could use a fake name if they so desired. Now with the face to match, Altar would leave the Tenkage's office, happy with his new rank as well as this new mission.

~Exit~
~Jounin Rank Acquired~
~-14,500 Ryo~
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:01 am
As Xyxer continued to browse through the documents that were before him, his eyebrow piqued upwards and he looked towards Altar, whom thankfully, had not left yet and he was standing before him. "Halt. It seems.. she's not the one to possess the three tails no longer.. There was a transferal of power. From Miley to Worr, the Bijuu I wanted to harvest fled.. But, now.. he is dead and there have been no sightings of the bijuu.." Baffled by such a matter, Xyxer stroked his lip for a few seconds in a moment of deep concentration, shaking his head a little, "Forget about Amegakure for now, it's a ghost village and if Miley seeks haven hopefully she'll have followed you. For now, remain in the village and train."

[Exit, interrupting Altar's exit]
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen

Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:52 pm
Altar was slightly dissapointed that he would not get yet another opportunity to prove himself, but he was sure that more would come to pass. So, he would nod at Xyxer, and proceed to leave the Tenkage's office, heading home to gain some needed rest.

~Exit~
~Still a Jounin~
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum