Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill) Empty mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:46 am
Mitsui walked into the kage office. He would start by knocking on the door and assuming he would hear a voice behind him, he would walk in and bow to whoever was the new leader considering who has been tsutsikage and how much power struggling has happened, Mitsui had no care of who was the position holder now since it was clear that there have been many coups. Mitsui would bow in front of whoever was behind the desk. Mitsui would then ask what he could do for the kage and what he could do about whatever problems were happening. He would love to rank up.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill) Empty Re: mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:35 am
Mitsui thought it was a dumb idea to ask for a rank up and decided that requesting a mission was a better way than to directly go to the rank up. He thought that he should help kozai first so he could have a much bigger amount of leverage over him. Mitsui stated: I am here to request a mission. I believe that it would be the best service that I could give to you now sir. Mitsui would stay in bowing position and listen to whatever Kozai had to tell him. He believed that maybe after doing some missions that he could get a promotion.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill) Empty Re: mitsui meets kage (Private) (No Kill)

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:01 pm
"I was thinking that a mission would be the best way to help you. I believe that maybe I could get a promotion after a number of missions. I have done a lot of hard work to be a shinobi and I believe that it would be helpful to you if maybe, I could get something for you or maybe even teach you something." Mitsui would stand up now and wonder what on earth this guy would do, maybe, Mitsui would have what he would hope for or maybe this crazy man would kill him. Mitsui was very curious about what will happen about it.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:44 pm
Mitsui was kind of frightened at how Kozai talking. thought that telling Mr Kozai everything Mitsui would know would not only take a long time, it would probably be better if he asked Kozai what he would want to know, if Mitsui did not know anything that Kozai could be interested, then tough, but if Mitsui did know, he would be able to help his kage in some way. He would ask: Would there be anything that you would want? I only know some but if I know something that you want to learn, than I can be a big help to you.

Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:36 am
Mitsui was slightly annoyed, he thought that the man would show an interest in something not some annoyance for what Mitsui would guess would have been the possibility of Mitsui knowing more than this man. Mitsui thought about what he saw of the man which was little but he guessed that maybe his earth element would be something that he could teach. Mitsui would say: I could teach you earth element, it is quite an interesting element in my opinion. It is the main element that my threads are based off of. I think that if you try to get the ability to make threads like I can, I would believe that you would need the element. If you have the element, then I am not sure what I could teach you.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum