Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kunika Akari
Kunika Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51291-kunika-akari-stats#388193
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35600

Kasumi's Genin Exam Empty Kasumi's Genin Exam

Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:13 am
Finally the day had come, in her opinion it took far to long. All the time spent up until now was rather a waste. She walked up to the doors to the academy gym doors, cracking her knuckles quickly before swinging the doors open wide and walking in, her head held high and her eyes roaming the gym sternly as she internally prepared herself for what was mere feet ahead of her.

She walked up to the nearest Chuunin who would be administering her exam and gave a slight bow in recognition. Quietly addressing him so as not to show how her voice was shaking, "My name is Kasumi Mao, and I am ready to take my Genin exam." Letting out her breath slowly, she concentrated on her body, and having complete control over it.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Kasumi's Genin Exam Empty Re: Kasumi's Genin Exam

Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:15 am
An older ninja was sitting at the desk, head in his hands and a cup of brown liquid sitting in front of him. The expression on this man's face was in a word morose. His eyes had dark bags underneath them, and his skin was slightly pale, like a man who had not had sleep in a very long time. The smell of coffee could barely be detected, showing that this cup in front of him was once warm, but no longer. At the sound of the boy stating his name, the teacher looked up. "O, ummm yes your here to test?" He said almost more like a question than an actual statement. His mind was on his beverage that had once been warm, promising him a morning of delicious happiness, but now was simply a let down of brown muddy cold water.

Clearing his throat and attempting to snap himself back to reality, he continued. "Well then, please perform the two basic academy jutsu for me...." That was all right? He was thinking trying to make sure he didn't forget anything. He would never live it down if he passed another student when they didn't even know how to perform the clone jutsu. Tapping his forefinger on his chin, he added, "And get me a hot cup of coffee while your at it, and we can get you this shiny new headband." He said opening his drawer and pulling out a Kumo head band. Sitting back in his chair, he awaited for the girl to demonstrate the techniques, and hopefully brighten his day with a better drink.

(do the 2 starter jutsu, 800 words, and get me a cup of coffee Smile )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum