Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The Village People{Open to Leaf village ninja, nk} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Village People{Open to Leaf village ninja, nk}

Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:06 pm
Yes, stubborn as well, then again it could not be held against the boy, Shinji was, after all, a stranger and on top of that a foreigner in these lands. As such, the Uzumaki simply lazily shrugged his shoulders at the kid's response. It was readily clear now that the boy had very little interest or want to talk about himself-Shinji was fairly certain if he continued down this path he would get vague answers and roundabout avoidance. Thus, the Uzumaki elected to shift the topic of conversation to something more light and perhaps less personal, which he started after his dismissive shrug, " Fair enough, people are entitled to their privacy." At this point he unfolded his arms and, with his right hand, vaguely motioned behind him at the bulk of Konoha as he continued speaking, "So, I passed by a few restaurants on the way here, are they any you would suggest? If it isn't obvious I only recently arrived in Konoha and don't yet have a very good feel for the place just yet." After motioning to the village Shinji's hands fell to his sides and found a place in their respective pockets thereby making the man look much more at ease than he had been before.

Naturally Shinji had noticed the slight change of expression on the boy's face early, but he acted like he had not noticed it in the least. Of course the main curiosity that flooded the former kage's mind was a simple one: what had caused such a reaction from such a stoic boy. To his knowledge Shinji had never met the boy before so he discounted the fact that he knew him, perhaps he looked like someone the boy knew? Other than that the only real defining feature of Shinji's face were his two oddly colored eyes, he had no scars or any disfigurements of note. Honestly the whole thing was rather perplexing as the older man could not place his finger on the catalyst for the reaction, perhaps he would never truly know.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38700

The Village People{Open to Leaf village ninja, nk} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Village People{Open to Leaf village ninja, nk}

Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:44 pm
Nodding once again in response as Shinji spoke, Kenshin would raise his hand in a slow swiping motion to point towards the village, assuming Shinji had already visited the more commercial area where business flourished he would respond "There is a small business with no name, only a blue and white stripped banner hanging outside that sells tea and dumplings, a simple early meal I tend to enjoy from time to time. They are no a well known place, so new customers should be a welcome sight to the owners". It was obvious that Shinji had changed the subject quite abruptly, something he had hoped would happen so that they could get off the topic of him and move onto something less personal. It was after several seconds of silence that Kenshin would speak up once again "Seeing how you were able to ask me questions, its only fair that I could do the same yes?" he said as he made a questioning gesture with his hands. Not even allowing Shinji to respond, Kenshin would begin assaulting the man with questions "Who are you and what is your name? I can see from your headband that you are from tengakure, what is your business here in konoha?". His questions seemed simple, however were packed with curiosity and what seemed like a need for the answers, and truthful ones as well. Focusing closely on how Shinji would answer these questions he would stand patiently, judging every word that escaped Shinji's lips closely to try and determine what his view of this man would be and how he would treat him from this point on.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:24 pm
Light laughter followed the boy's quick stream of questions, it had been so much of a one sided conversation up to this point and now this? All the same the Uzumaki brought his laughter under control and took a more light tone as he responded to the boy, "Have you ever considered aspiring to become an anbu? You'd make quite the interrogator." Laughing at his own humor, Shinji calmed himself once again and dropped his tone into a more business like form, "All jokes aside, my name is Shinji Uzumaki." This time Shinji paused for a very brief moment as if he were debating on continuing with the truth, but this was merely a pause, "I am the second Tenkage of Tengakure and as for why I am here, well  as you'd say I have my own reasons, but suffice to say I am here, because my village is in peril that I alone cannot face and I require the assistance of the Leaf village. How about you, whats your name?" Cocking his head slightly to the right the Uzumaki was rather curious as to what the younger boy thought. Sure, he could be seen as weak for being unable to handle his own village, but he did not care. Then again the boy could very well consider him a madman spewing nonsense. Either way it would be interesting to see how he responded.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:00 pm
Kenshin would stare at Shinji blankly as he spoke his name and attempted something that could hardly be called humor, possibly to ease any tension he may have felt? It was when Shinji began to explain who he was and why he was here that Kenshin would begin to take a true interest in the man and focusing on his speech, his voice held no lie in it. This was an awful situation for the former kage, but a perfect opportunity for Kenshin to possibly learn from and gain the respect of a truly powerful shinobi. A small grin would spread across his face as he stood silently, listening patiently to what the man had to say and remaining unsurprised through the entire speech as he had heard stories of the tenkage, a man with no morals, ruthless and uncaring towards even his own shinobi, truly he must be a pitiful creature to say the least. However this was all he had heard on the streets about the man, he had not caught his name, nor anything of importance about him other than the fact he lead the village of tengakure. "So you lost control of your village?" Kenshin would say rather abruptly "What a pity that you are not leading the village in place of the current kage. So be truthful, do you plan to retake your position, have you come here for nothing more than military support in your efforts?" Kenshin said with a tone that showed a hint of pity for the man and his situation, it must be horrible to have no support remaining in the village he once lead, likely through good and bad. It was odd however that the man was so young, what could he have done to get overthrown in what could only be assumed was a very short reign?
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:01 pm
Always with the avoidance, Shinji still did not know the boys name, shame really as he had been kind enough to tell him his name. All the same, the Uzumaki was more than willing to oblige the boy and his questions, perhaps he could set a few things straight, "Well, in a manner of speaking I guess I did lose control of it. I left to look into a major disturbance and returned to find myself branded as a traitor and deserter. Naturally this left me with the option of cutting through my own people who now saw me as a traitor or getting help. I do not intend to harm anyone in Tengakure, even with the help of the Leaf village as they have done nothing wrong." Pausing once again the Uzumaki reconsidered what he had said and laid out a caveat with an pinch of malice in his voice that came out more as disgust, "Well, I suppose that is not altogether true, there are two people I may have to eliminate, the two at the root of my village's corruption. Though I honestly hope that it does not come to bloodshed. One of them was once a dear friend...." The former kage trialed off, Xyxer had truly been his friend, but he had betrayed him and that was unacceptable. As for Takeo, well, Shinji did not know much about him, but figured him as an opportunist usurper.
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:15 pm
Slowly looking off into the distance as Shinji spoke, Kenshin would begin thinking about what the man was telling him, showing no desire to harm his own villagers, a ethical choice, but one that could likely end up being the cause of his death. Kenshin did however like the idea of gaining power back without having to slaughter innocent shinobi who were simply doing their jobs, this man was obviously a worthy leader if he had ever seen one. It was once Shinji finished speaking that Kenshin remembered the last question the man had asked him, the question being his name. Seeing how rude it must have been to completely ignore the question and simply pelt the man with his own, of course at this point, seeing how the man had seemed completely truthful and compliant to this point, Kenshin would also answer with the complete truth. "I apologize for not answering you, my name is Kenshin Uchiha, a genin of this village" he said as he gave Shinji a polite smile to show he was putting slight trust in this man to not somehow twist this information against him. "If you plan to take your village back without killing anybody, I would hope you have many powerful shinobi backing you so that you or they will not feel threatened enough to use lethal force. And the two you speak of possibly eliminating, I assume that they are the ones who caused your banishment from the village and made you what you are now?".
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:54 pm
Kenshin Uchiha, go figure. Shinji had met quite a few Uchiha in his time, hell, during his time as kage one Uchiha had come into his office and proceeded to have a heart attack, odd , but true. Thus, the Uzumaki added Kenshin to his list of Uchiha he knew. Though Shinji felt a bit guilty, which did not show, as in his right eye socket resided one of Kenshin's clansmen's eyes. All the same the older man returned Kenshin's smile and then responded to his inquiry, "Well, it is nice to meet you Kenshin. Now, those two I mentioned are the two who are currently in control of the village, so yes, they are to blame. As for if they attack me, well, they would be fools as it has the potential to spark, or rather re-spark, the conflict between the Tengakure and Konohagakure, which I can assure you is something Tengakure is not prepared for. Then again the two in charge may be insane, which could lead to problems...." Shinji proceeded to trial off once again, he sincerely hoped that he would not have to deal with two insane leaders. The insane were unpredictable and thus the worst type of people to negotiate with.

{Forgot to subtract my last 4 posts, -40 ap for Solace, 934-40 = 894 ap}
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:18 pm
Kenshin would shake his head in disapproval as Shinji spoke, it seemed like these shinobi were fully intent on keeping the village completely under their control and not even allowing negotiations with Shinji. "So what will be your course of action then if you can't predict what your enemies are going to do next? I would personally suggest that you simply return to your village with your own force and attempt to sway the shinobi of your village to your side". His idea was simple but it did contain enough sense to be a viable option, however Kenshin did not have any leadership experience and thus his words did not hold much meaning behind them, contradicting his generally confident tone. Gazing off into the distance he would seem to focus on the situation Shinji was stuck in, actually trying to try and figure out a way in which he could take his village back without the need for large scale warfare and likely many deaths in the process. Perhaps Shinji could simply talk to the other two, but seeing how he believes they may be insane, it would be very likely for them to have an attempt at his life. "You seem to be in quite the bad situation if I do say so myself, perhaps you should try and speak with the hokage at some point while you are here if you haven't done so already".
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:17 pm
This was not the first time Shinji had heard this advice. Oddly enough he had heard it from another Uchiha, strange times. Though the boy's genuine want to think of a solution was admirable, he definitely had a future ahead of him if he applied himself. However, Shinji felt slightly bad, he did not want to put any unneeded weight on the boy's mind. Thus, he made an attempt to rid any worry from the boy's mind, "I have done just that. In fact, the Hokage was the first man I talked upon arriving here. We currently have a plan in motion, which if you forgive me I would not like to go in depth about." Hopefully Kenshin could respect the fact that Shinji wished to keep the exacts of the plan a secret as if things went as planned it would leave the Hokage away from Konoha, well, one of them at least. "Though, I don't want you to worry yourself about something I messed up....Also, if you could keep quiet about this for a while I would forever be in your debt." Perhaps Shinji had gone a bit overboard on that, but he said it all the same. Secrets in the shinobi world were valuable.

{Sorry, rather uninspired post. -10 ap for Solace---> 884 left}
Kenshin Uchiha
Kenshin Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:58 pm
Kenshin would nod slowly as Shinji spoke "I will respect your wishes" he said as he slowly brought his gaze back to the man, realizing the current topic had come to an end as all they could have talked about had already occured and trying to continue would be fruitless. Attempting to shift the conversation towards something else, Kenshin would speak quietly "Seeing how you were once the leader of a village, you must be a very powerful shinobi am I right?". Kenshin seemed to be interested in the mans level of strength as of now considering he had not battled somebody more powerful than him and learned anything valuable during combat in a long time. It would seem crazy to most other genin but Kenshin wished to try and test his strength if the man would allow it, he had always wanted to see a kage in action and now could quite possibly be his only chance to witness it first hand. The expression on his face changing to that of slight excitement as he waited for the obvious response he expected, and if he got it, a challenge would indeed be issued.
(Rather uninspired as well)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum