Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Snake Summons (SOLO) Empty Snake Summons (SOLO)

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:13 pm
Den had been semi aware of his father’s use of teleportation scrolls to travel from Sanctuary to the outside world, but he hadn’t known where his father had been traveling to. It turned out his father had been traveling to meet with the snakes they both could summon, to see how many would be willing to aid them in killing those who had murdered Minorin.

Den’s father informed Den of this after brokering a deal with the snake sage. If Den took care of the snake sage’s great granddaughter and helped her learn of the shin obi world, he would allow Den to summon him in the fight against those who murdered Minorin. Most of the other snakes were willing to help as well, but Den’s father made it clear that the snake sage possessed incredible power and that Den should take care of this young snake in order to gain favor with the most powerful snake on the island. After a brief discussion with his father Den agreed, and performing the hand seals for the summoning jutsu he slammed his hand on the ground, summoning the snake into Sanctuary.

Hiroko looked around for a moment after being summoned, apparently confused and disoriented. She was very brightly colored, but was only 2 meters long, which for a giant snake was incredibly small. Den tried to guess at her age, thinking she most have been significantly younger than Katsuro,  a snake Den had summoned often when he lived in Kirigakure. After a few moments of confusion the snake turned to look at Den, “are you the boy my great grandfather spoke of, Denkiteki?” her voice didn’t sound to young actually, maybe similar to that of a young teenager. This was surprising to Den given that Katsuro had acted a similar age when he had been 15 meters long.

Apparently his confusion was easily noticed, as Hiroko began to explain, “the females of our particular breed are smaller than most males by a significant size in our youth. When a female snake grows older she will sometimes end up the same length as a male, sometimes shorter, and occasionally they might end up longer than most males their age.” It was an interesting fact to hear, and seemed to make sense to Den. Often times females and males of a species had different rates of growth at different times.

Now that he had summoned the snake, Den wondered how long she intended on staying with Den and learning of the shin obi world, “Excuse me ma’am, but how long do you intend on traveling with me? Out of curiosity.”

“As long as you are willing. You don’t have to take me with you on missions or anything, as I’d rather not be a burden to you. But if you would be willing to take me to some of the villages you visit that would be nice, and if you did that I’ll be sure to let me great grandfather know that I was satisfied with my journey with you.”

“That works for me, I suppose we can get started then.” Den would then teleport himself and Hiroko back to waterfall village.

TWC: 529
Hiroko acquired as E-rank summon
2 stats=200 ryo
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Snake Summons (SOLO) Empty Re: Snake Summons (SOLO)

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:17 pm
approved
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Snake Summons (SOLO) Empty Re: Snake Summons (SOLO)

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:30 pm
Den was just chillen in his apartment, with Hiroko and Natsumi. They were slithering around his place, checking out underneath all of his furniture it seemed. Den was lying on his bed, feeling a bit better than he had the past few days. He was starting to get positive data on his mutation, he wasn't sure if it was a good mutation but it seemed to no longer be damaging his body. He looked at his hand, some weird veins were now inside of them though. You couldn't see them normally, but they were there. And the skin on his hand was weird to, at least it had some strange new cells that for now seemed to be dormant. Apparently his hands felt the same though, according to Hiroko who had brushed again his hand after he had returned to Sanctuary and informed her and her sister of the change to his body.

You said that you're older brother was a bit bigger right, will he fit in here?" Den's question went out to both of the snakes that were in his apartment. It turned out that they actually had an older brother as well, and both seemed to have shown interest in Den adding him to his group of summons.

"He's probably about twice our size, so he should be fine. You're apartment has a bit of space." Natsumi responded, from underneath Den's bed as she slithered underneath it.

"What about his personality, is he kind or doe she have a tendency to be rude?" Denkiteki didn't want to have some asshole that wouldn't listen to him. Every snake he had met so far had been very nice though.

"He argues with my father a lot, but he's nice to us!" That was Hiroko, who yelled from his living room.

"Alright, I guess I'll summon him then, just give me a few." Den had heard that their brother could shoot fireballs, so he was sort of concerned with summoning him while inside a building. Should he go somewhere else or was he just needlessly worrying?

TWC: 346 towards Kazuhiro (C-rank summon)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum