Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Lava Monkey wanderings Empty Lava Monkey wanderings

Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:43 am
Taios made his way this way and that way as he traversed the village. He could often be found training during this time of day, but on this day he simply decided to search the village for something more interesting to do. Perhaps someone would try and mug him and he could get into a street fight, or maybe someone would be dumb enough to attack the village, that would lead to an entertaining day indeed. However instead it would appear to just be another normal boring day.

The sun was high as he was in the village square. The shifty eyed villagers gave him a wide birth and continued to move about their business. The stink of death always hung on the air in this place, related to the nefarious nature that it had. Only in this place could cannibals, murderers, and sociopaths live so easily out in the open. The only concern was tangling with a crazier person who was even stronger than yourself. Taios did not worry of such things, indeed he was confident in his abilities against most. Though he was no fool. He knew there were many above him, however since the day Shouten had humiliated him, his rage made it common place to seek confrontation and carnage. Only through the blood of himself and enemies would he become strong enough to one day exact his revenge. In time the mad doctor would fall, but that day was not this day, nor was it probably even this year. Taios had much to learn from Shouten still before he would be capable of putting up anything resembling a challenge.

In his soul, the Yonbi moved this way and that way, pushing against the cage of the young boys mind. Looking for a weakness but finding none. It was getting close to time to escape this forsaken prison one way or another.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Lava Monkey wanderings Empty Re: Lava Monkey wanderings

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:54 am
It had been a rather interesting time in Funka for Sankou, the meeting of a strange woman and the meeting of his would be teammate would mark the occasions for him along with slowly but surely getting stronger. It wasn't often he found himself outside of his abandoned home, but the reasons for him being out this time- boredom. Since his coming here he had to change a bit of his clothing to meet...certain standards. His hair had grown slightly and was somewhat matted, his physical structure meeting to a point where he would be in his prime. Growing slightly, he would look as if he was eighteen but he wouldn't grow past it due to whatever Shouten had done to him, the main cause of this transfiguration of his body.

Those that couldn't recognize his new look, could definitely tell by his chakra which would still have his intimidating and rabid nature. As he walked around the village wearing what looked like a simple pair of pants and a vest, his still red eyes looked around the area slowly at first before shrugging and keeping forward. There was still a bit about this place he did not know or care to understant, but being idle only made it harder for him to find a plan or solution to his boredom.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:32 pm
As he moved through the village, one thought consumed his mind. The heat of battle and the blood that would fall during that one luxury. He wanted.....no he needed this. As he walked through the village he picked up a chakra signature that felt vaguely familiar. Moving to find its source. He would spot Sankou. He had only met him the one time, but he knew this man was meant to be hist teammate. His ally in arms. Despite the lack of really wanting to perform the niceties of human interaction, he knew it was for the best. Moving over to the man, he immediately noticed the differences. Like Taios, it seemed Shouten had done his magic on the man. Older, stronger, these were the same things that had happened to him.

Towering over the average citizens, when he was around 5 meters, and easily visibly to Sankou he was shouldered by one of the passerby's. His rage always so close to the surface, he was unable to contain it. Reaching out his ham sized fist found the mans head. As his arms flexed and the earth spear covered his body, the innocent began to scream. The chakra surge that radiated from Taios seemed to billow and rage, a deep crimson. All the while his fist continued to shiver as the man screamed and attempted to tear the hand from his face.

To no avail however, as after a few seconds had passed, his fist was able to close. The body dropping to the ground, Taios wiped the mess on his pants. Served him right, being rude he thought to himself. Heading over to meet Sankou as if nothing had happened, even as people began to give them a wide birth. Not looking back at the ruckus he had left Taios spoke to Sankou in his harsh voice. "Been awhile, any word form the boss?"

Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:39 am
With his walking still continuing he would had found himself somewhere near the area of the main part of the village or the middle. He didn't exactly know when he got here or exactly at what point did his mind decide to actually lead him here, but it wasn't that big of an issue so he simply left it as a will of the land and kept it at that. He had been walking maybe for ten or so minutes so his pace wasn't that fast, but considering he had floated more than he had walked, it made sense that his slowly made pace would lead him here.

As the rampant thouhts of where perhaps he had chosen this area as a stopping point continued to go about, he could see a small commotion not even five meters away from him although the term "small" was a bad way to describe the moment considering the person involved. Watching intently, he looked at the man's body who but with a single clutch of hand fell from the pulse of life and drifted about into the abyss to wait his life's sentence. The sight of the now lifeless corpse hitting the ground created a small smile across his face as he comrade came over and spoke to him. The same rigid shrug was given as an answer as he began to speak," None that i have seen or heard. Haven't seen him through the village and without the others, if there are others mind you, then it looks like we are on our own for the time being. So what did you have in mind to do about this? I don't think at our current ranks we could...do much in the way of movements, but power on the other hand is debatable," his hands shrunk into his pockets as he looked around for a moment, wondering what the hell the two could do to pass their time before trying to seek out their boss.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:19 am
The sigh heaved his entire chest.  Boredom.......it was the most unforgivable sin.  He had been so enthused with his initial position.  He had been given the oppurtunities to perform missions for the village.  He had gone out and crushed villages of peasants outside of the main village.  He had even been given a private lesson by Shouten himself in the arts of some very specific jutsu.  But now....he was left with nothing to do as the dark messiah had retreated form the world.  He had hoped, no prayed to the dark gods that Sankou had heard or known what they could do.  Yet, it seemed like him he had been blessed, but left to fend for himself in the regards of entertainment.

"Others..."  The word, he spoke it with nothing short of raw hatred and distaste, as if the very word was acid to his tongue.  "If you refer to my siblings, they are nothing.  Shit from a hog to be washed away by beings greater than they could imagine.  We are it as far as I can tell.  I spend time in meditation each morning, and during this time I continue to seek out powerful chakra signatures, yet my mental searches are left empty."  He considered this for a moment.  It was true he had been unable to find anyone else on the village, it was all rather......annoying.

"I seek blood, battle, I seek purpose.  I have not found any here for some time.  I trust in the master, unconditionally.  However his silence haunts me.  I have considered, becoming his priest.  Traveling to the other realms, spreading the message of pain and hell.  Bringing back those that may prove useful to him.  Yet I only wish I could have his blessing in such an endeavor."
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:45 am
It would have appeared that he had struck some invisible, yet distasteful chord inside of Taios when he spoke of others, not knowing that there were literally other people apart of the small sect that had been devoted to this man. Although he was talking about his siblings, Sankou had none of these so his take on it was just as simple as Taios; If there were of no use then they were no better than the trash on the ground, simple playthings meant to be used as such. As he relaxed his stance he would remove his left hand from his pockets and run it through the dark strands that covered his head before speaking," Seems like we have finally hit a stump...I've been sending out drones looking for what I thought to be him, if he is in the village then he is very illusive in his hiding...kind of pisses me off that he can do such a thing, but he wouldn't be a good boss if he couldn't hide when he wanted to right?," a rather civil concept coming from him, but it would no doubt be the last. Given with his streak of boredom he had actually picked up some other forms of knowledge about the village, but nothing that would help him in his pursuits.

It would appear to be that the two of them shared the same sentiment when it came to what they had wanted, both looking for something that would define their tastes for battle and death," I've been looking for the same for quite a while...after traveling around there is only so much one can do before being stumped by the ever peaceful," although once the young male had began to speak of traveling and heading towards different villages for some fun or "spreading" the message, it was something he was all for.

" I think that's a good idea...after all why not put a little fear into some people so when the true threat comes upon them...they cannot do anything but cower in fear and piss their pants. Now the only question is," pausing for a moment as he tried to find the correct words," Where would we go exactly? Amegakure is trash...an abandoned place with no one there last I checked, most of the big villages like Kumo have....moderate to high level security, but that didn't stop me from just waltzing in...but there are many options for what we could do," a brimming smile appeared onto his face as the many ideas of where they could go popped into his head...but where would they start would be the key.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:10 am
Taios began to contemplate what Sankou had said.  There was no reason to travel to such a place as Ame.  The rattling of trash would grant no amusement.  As his mind moved through the diffrent options, Taios decided a major village would be the most fun.  However, what village should they travel to.  "In honesty, my knowledge of the different villages is limited.  However, my ability to read a map remains firm."  He would give a throaty chuckle.  It wasn't often he made jokes, and due to that.....well he wasn't very good at them.

"If we take a farry to the land of Tea, it is a short move to the Wind Country.  I would like to start there."  As he spoke he removed a map form his back pocket.  It did not have the locations of all the hidden villages, but it did at least map the countries.  "We might try Sunagakure and then make our way up and back around."  As he spoke he pointed eith his hand.  Tracing out a long trek that took them through Suna North into the Earth Country, and then around until they were back to Funka.

"If we go this way, no matter if we get in trouble or not, we will always be moving back home without the need to back track.  Along with constantly entering new realms of jurisdiction.  Tell me, what do you think?"  He hadn't at first considered having a travel companion, but Sankou seemed more wordy than Taios, and therefore it could only assist him in the travels.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:08 am
"Many of them have different perks to it, may it be weapons or minerals but what we need for the future...is an army of some sort correct? If you can read a map I can navigate and keep an eye out...My bloodline can do many things so if need be I can keep our eyes open for anything,"  it was something he had always been used to while traveling, having many little drones watch over the land as a just in case.

As he looked at the map he would mentally make a dot where Ame and Kumo were, the two respectively being pointed at before nodding," These two areas mark Ame and Kumo...and I see where you are going with this. We work our way around into one of the Majors, then into a Minor if need be. Afterwards we come back and report our findings and if we do get someone...show them to the boss right?," that was his take on the whole situation although he could have very well been wrong. In the event thought he would be mentally mulling over how or what he should do to make this go more smoothly, but for now he would simply think over it.

" Sounds like a good idea to be honest, although with the new jurisdictions come new problems so we might need to stock up on some things as a just in case," pausing for a moment he would look over the map again and point to two other locations," Interesting...the route we are taking could also take us through Takigakure and through Kumo I think... Where else did you want to go before we came back here?," having multiple plans was something he was starting to come up with, when one failed another would remain...now it was just the issue of leaving.

A sudden thought had appeared in his mind as he remembered back to their first meeting," Say...remember that woman that had tried to escape with our stuff back in the lab...Aneya was her name. I don't think she has left the village and I was thinking maybe...we could see what she had on her. Seeing as she was trying to steal from us, I would figure she had something of her own, but then again...I am one spiteful motherfucker," it was true, but if the woman was still here he could make some use of her..dead or alive.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:55 pm
As he watched it was clear Sankou understood the map a hell of a lot better than he did. He was making plans, a trajectory, more plans. Taios saw blobs of color that he wanted to turn red. As he listened he considered many things. Mostly what he showed say to not look like a fool. As he studied the map and considered, there really wasn't anything else in particular he wanted other than an adventure.

"No, I can't say there is much else I want nor need. I simply desire the prospect of battle. An army....aye we may need one of those soon. Those who poses a certain, aspect of death about them may be of interest. The weak shall be put to the blade, and those who fight through the blood may be of use." While Taios didn't exactly know it, the company of Funka all had an interesting aspect.

Shouten embodied hell. His aspect of pain and mercilessness unparalleled. Sankou was the aspect of madness. Taios the aspect of rage. Each of these shinobi forged in the crucible of pain, destruction, and the darkness that dwells in mans souls. These were what made them all proper Funka nin, it was what made them who they were. It was what made them.....capable of anything.

"We can search her out if you desire. Her existence means nothing to me. I doubt she would have been a challenge, though I wouldn't have minded the snack." His mouth opened to a crooked grin, revealing the elongated canines that were one of the many features that had made him appear more ape like.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:00 pm
"Ah...then with your recommendations our course is set. I think with your planning and my navigation we can go many places within the least amount of time, and with our luck...probably find some like minded individuals to travel with us and spread our song of destruction amongst the villages. Although i wouldn't mind taking some of the weaker villagers and seeing what they know of their own village....information that could benefit us is always a plus after all. What do you think about a little interrogation wherever we go? Might seem like a bit to excessive, but its always good to have a report for the boss when we get back right," the red eyes would glance towards his partner to see if he had agreed with him and if so it would be set in stone. Although it wasn't like Sankou to openly tell his plans with people, but if this was going to work then he would need to make sure all parties were in the know so to speak.

A broad smile appeared on his face as he turned back to the map and began to plot out several little detours as a just in case, with a major village being in their midst he would attempt a little something as a just in case.....but what was he going to do? In the occurance of a potential threat the two of them would have been more than enough for a simple fight, but they were out for blood so he would have to further his trainings in order to get the most out of each individual battle the two underwent.

Turning back to his partner he would remember them speaking about training at one point, the thought now meshing with that of what he had wanted," How about we do a little training before we depart? If there are things we need to accomplish we need to be stronger, and if there are enemies we must fight then we must also know of each other's power. What do you think," of course he was willing to take no for an answer...for once.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum