Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Familiar, eh?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Familiar, eh?

Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:28 pm
She took a step back, slightly gaurded. The request was odd, but more so then that it sounded a little sinister. "Um.....I'm sorry what?" She stood for barely a second, her mind taking in what he asked before she responded once more. "Actually I'm of Nara blood. Our techniques are secret jutsu passed from member to member so....no not really." She wouldn't tell him of the blood of her family. The other side hunted for so long was a secret kept between herself and her team. The last thing she needed was for someone else to seek her out for the terrifying power that lay dormant in her blood, no......this curse would die with her so none may feel the horrible affliction again.

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:09 am
Eyes.... Did he mean doujutsu? Of course he means doujutsu. This was a problem point for her. For several moments she stood in silence, her face contorted in a look of distress before finally she began to answer. " two.....I was raised by the hyuuga in konoha and learned a bit about their Byakugan.....and I was tortured by one of the evil uchiha......killed one a couple months back for trying to kill me also. "

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:37 am
"The sharingan........somehow tracks movements even my eyes have trouble with. There are powerful techniques that use but, some even forbidden, but the most important part is it makes you evil, the power of those eyes corrupts absolutely. A kind individual gaining that power would turn on his own best friend to gain an edge in life. It's a horrible abomination ."

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:37 pm
"Yea it..." She paused, her eyes shifting upward for a moment to stare at nothing at all. Within her mind a voice beconed to her.

"Child allow me. I may have information you do not." Ambers voice slid softly into her mind, calming her nerves and slowly the hair standing strait up at attention along the base of her neck calmed and the goosebumps across her arms released. She hadn't even noticed initially how the mere thought of that damned doujutsu affected her, the anxiety so evident in her face and body language as she spoke of her past and the terror swelling in her chest. She simply nodded, seemingly at nothing at all before bringing her hands together into the clone seal.

Her chakra swelled, the aura around her visible for a brief second as she used the shadow clone jutsu and with a poof a clone appeared in a puff of smoke. As the chakra was molded she formed another seal, this time using transformation immediately and when the small bit of smoke cleared the woman standing beside her became visible, seemingly clearly not a shadow clone. She was taller then Kira by a few inches, her hair long and electric blue kept well and flowing untied down her back. Her clothes were simple but elegant, a long gown of black satin with white accents thst clung tightly to her well developed phrame. She was beautiful, truely, though the scars across her arm and collar bone took away from her look a good bit. Her left arm held a deep black mark, clearly cut into the skin with a blade of some sort, forming an 's' with a line striken through thst was just shy of connecting to the letter at base and tip and that ran at a deep slant downward to end just at the bottom of the symbol. On alternating sides of the slash were two small circles, one on the left of the symbol above the slash and one on the right beneath and beside this piece were two more parallel lines at a deep angle similar to the first slash but turned the opposite direction. Across her chest there was a scar thst appeared like a triangle, also clearly cut into the skin with a dash just past each of the shapes points. Within that was clearly visible the carving of the all seeing eye, immaculately detailed for the medium used to create the gash.

"Perhaps I could be of more assistance. I worked fairly closely with an uchiha shinobi in my past..."

Last edited by Kiranomo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shu Souma
Shu Souma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:22 pm
(I'm going to jump in here and sorta stop this. We are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many years into the future for Itachi to even be a relevant name anymore and for Kira or any of her entities to have worked with him. I know your story Kira and the whole multiverse travel thing, but lets keep it reasonable here as to not fudge up things. Unless a higher mod comes in and over rules me i'm going to ask for edits to be made.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum