Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Let's see how their ninja are (Open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's see how their ninja are (Open, NK)

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:41 am
Den had never really fancied himself a decent teacher, he had led a number of Genin teams and felt like he had failed every group he had led. The only person he had ever really taught anything was Minorin, and even after knowing each other for years Den had only managed to teach her a few jutsu.

Still, he supposed he could at least try and help this kid out. He assumed the kid meant some academy level jutsu when he referred to the ones he needed to learn, and Den knew those pretty well and felt like they could only be so difficult to teach. As he thought of the idea, Den felt a strange sensation in his chest. He didn't know what it was, but he had been getting similiar symptoms as of late. This one wasn't painful like some though, so Den might no visible indication that anything was happening to him. Den didn't really know what was going on with him, since leaving Taiga in his training room Den had been having random symptoms but had been unable to diagnose what was wrong with him.

Perhaps your stolen bloodlines are being rejected by your body. It was the Gobi speaking within Den's mind, she hated that Den took the inherited abilities of others for some reason. No, my body wouldn't reject them. I must be sick or something. but Den didn't know what he had, and other than the occasional pain or feeling of nausea he was fine. He had no lasting symptoms.

It was shortly after Den had spoken to Miki that he sensed the chakra of someone else. Whoever this was seemed fairly powerful, and seemed like they were falling. Den had been partially aware of a large amount of chakra being nearby since this girl had gotten within sensory range, but he had not expected it to come from a single person. Den glanced up towards the girl as she fell, wandering if he should assist her. It was only a 3 story building though, so he figured she would be fine. As she landed on a bench and rolled Den heard laughter not far, and from a slightly elevated position. Who ever this was didn't concern him to much though, as Den was curious about this girl who, as far as Den could tell from a glance and his ability to sense chakra, could be at least around Taiga's level of power. Was this girl a shinobi of Waterfall? Or another ally of Taiga's like the man Kuushou?

Den would be aware of the boy Kyte, whose name Den didn't actually know, walking towards him from the right, the girl having come from the left. Seeing as he didn't speak however Den didn't bother to say hello yet, instead speaking to this girl who possessed a high chakra level, "You alright ma'am?" it was a stupid question, but Den was curious about this person and their affiliation with this village, so he figured he might as well start a conversation somewhere.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Let's see how their ninja are (Open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's see how their ninja are (Open, NK)

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:26 pm
Miki was a bit agitated they had been interrupted, by yet another that didn't seem to live here, and another that did, but Miki hadn't seen. Deciding to keep quiet for now, he merely observed the two that appeared. One was a woman, who had fallen a good height but seemed ok, and the boy had seemed to be almost talking to himself. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the two, and he wanted to observe what the man, Den, did in response to their arrival.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm
She turned her body slowly, stretching out the pain in her lower back before turning one arm over the other to stretch them each. The burn was intense but helpful as her muscles eased in tension slowly but surely as den observed and then spoke. She seemed to ignore him for several moments, her mind silently taking inventory of her injuries before finally the realization that he was addressing her hit her in the wake of a sense of calm brought about at the realization she was no worse off them a few bruises.

"Wha....um oh. Sorry. Yes. I'm fine, Asside from a bit of frustration because someone felt it important to put these buildings far too far apart. Bad design flaw in my opinion it's practically impossible to make that jump and I've been free running all my life so you know it's tough." Her words came out calm and quite "matter of fact," the girl clearly not terribly worried about the situation she had just accidentally dropped into. She wore a long flowing cloak overtop of black armor that could be recognizable to anyone with an eye for equipment could easily identify as a product from the company Sakura corporation. At the side of her head, hiding her left ear, set a black and blue anbu like mask, though not shaped to look like an animal and baring a blue raven in the center.
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:48 pm
"Hey buddy you know you wanna let me takeover because of those headaches" Ukazo was completely getting on Kyte's nerves so much he wanted to punch himself but he kept calm. He then looked over the others and sighed even if Ukazo managed to take control there are three people here that can probably kick his ass which is great. Maybe he should apologize for laughing maybe he should keep quite. "She's pretty maybe if I get to takeover I ca-" Kyte anger was really showing as he was clenching his fist and was seriously about to punch himself but he let it go and calmed down. "Well seeing as some of you think I'm weird from that sudden out burst... can you not spread any rumors it might look bad for Taiga...well never mind that I'm supposed to get to know the village people I suppose the name's Lieko" he said with a friendly tone and kept a smile on his face even though Ukazo was pissing him off.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:36 pm
The boy Miki seemed to want to keep quiet now, which was something Den could relate to. Often he preferred to see how events played about rather than involve himself in them. But Den had involved himself this time he supposed, by asking the girl if she was okay. Oh well.

The girl then began to explain that she was fine, and that the building orientation in this village sucked more or less as it didn't support free running. Which was strange, as most shinobi villages did. Den hadn't really looked at Taki's lay out however, beyond noticing it was a number of islands on a lake behind a waterfall.

"Ah, well I haven't tried it myself." Den noticed though that the girl was complaining about this village as though she wasn't form here, so he at least had deduced she wasn't a Taki nin, or at least she wasn't from Taki. Well, there was still a possibility that she wa sa free runner within Taki that just hated the village, but he doubted it.

The guy that laughed began talking then, saying that they must think he was weird and that he didn't want anyone spreading rumors, because apparently it might look bad for Taiga. Why? Den had no clue. After that though he mentioned wanting to get to know the village people and introduced himself as Lieko.

"My names Den, but I'm not a shinobi of this village." Den sounded polite, if a little overly formal. He didn't really know if he wanted to become familiar with any of the people here, but he would at least be somewhat nice.
Talia Rose
Talia Rose
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:05 pm
Miki didn't quite want to socilize, but he didn't want others to outright dislike himeither, especially if he wanted to gain others trust. "My name is Miki Nonam."
He left it at that, just an introduction. He observed the two, and picked the woman as a more interesting character. She moved in a way that suggested high flexibility for fast movement, but she didn't seem to carry a weapon. A Taijutsu user possibly? Her build didn't seem to quite support that. He averted his eyes, hoping to not be caught staring. He may have to get to know her better, simply to learn about her. The other boy he would have time to examine, as he seemed to come from this village. Though sort of dull, he may have his Merits.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:30 pm
"Interesting..." She spoke under the assumption it was done within the safety of her mind. It wasn't often that she spoke her thoughts alloud, mostly because the after effect was always unfortunate, and when she did she naturally had no realization. "Not of this village either... Hm." She wondered who this shinobi could be. She considered using chakra senses, but decided against it choosing convorsation over silent study. "So....What village are you from Den?"
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:39 pm
Lieko was just standing there well he was having a conversation but not with them. "Hey Lieko buddy don't you think she look familiar?" Ukazo as always starting the conversation. "Now that I think about it...she kinda does" The conversation wasn't out loud so none of the others wouldn't notice. He couldn't figure out why she seemed familiar but he knew someone that did. Of course asking that person is impossible without a set personality change which he did not want just yet. He had no other choice seeing as it was bothering him and Ukazo he would sigh then lowly count to ten with his eyes closed. When opening his eyes back up they were now yellow than silver and his aura would seem different more friendly and cheerful. "Ugh my head....where am I?" Yep Kyte is back for now and he or Ky would have no idea where the hell they are and who these guys are. To him this place didn't look like konoha and his headband was not of it. Grabbing the headband around his neck he would untie it and look hard at it. "Kyte dude what's going on?" Ky said which the others could not hear. Kyte didn't answer but he
 did looked hard at the others. Running his hands through his hair and closing his eyes to be reopen this time with a red color.

" Hey you why do you look familiar and where the hell am I?" He said as he folded his arms and looked at the woman. This time instead of a friendly feeling there was a less friendly aura and colder.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:25 am
After being allowed access to the village was as simple as he found it to be, his body or other body had amassed into an area of the village that held no people for the most part such as an alley. With the clone being alone it would soon disperse as a portal opened from behind it and the real owner of the clone stepped out and stretched," Looks like i was able to get in without any issues...great," the looks of the village of Takigakure weren't to his exact expectations but then again he was only here on business and to see his leader if he was still here of course. The first objective was complete and now he only needed to get a good vantage point in order to access where he needed to go. From the floors of the alley he would jump from the small walls going straight up until both of his feet were firmly placed on the floor of the roof that was just above him.

The cloak which covered his face in darkness continued to blow slowly until he had looked into a desired direction, the cause of the wind however was just something to keep his mind occupied on another matter altogether he would begin his search for the next piece to this puzzle- people. The building themselves weren't as close as he would imagine so he had to improvise a bit by using a smaller version of his dragon to get around, the 3 meter teenage dragon being more than enough to fly on.

In the small amount of time that he would be flying around the village, he only caught sight of a couple of people near shops but that wouldn't help him any if they were just normal visitors..he needed a ninja of the village to point him in the right direction. As luck would have it over the next building that Rokuro had passed he would find a group of ninja, the conclusion came to be due to his chakra senses...one had more than all of the others which trumped them. The interest in this person made him confirm that this was the person he wanted to talk to. The small dragon hovered two meters above the ground and as a result caused a mix of dust and water to fly towards the group. The small clay dragon was soon dispersed as Rokuro slowly walked up to the strongest of the group (Den) and looked at him with his seemingly glowing red eyes which would be the only thing any of the group could see," Hey you...mind telling me where i can find the Office of the leader in this village?," his question being aimed towards him only, he would wait for the man to respond.

Of his attire the black steel Iwagakure head band stood out on his right forearm as he slowly relaxed and looked to the others if not for a second before returning to the man that he had asked his question to, the only thing was did he know where it was?
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:13 pm
Miki introduced himself to the others and left it at that, Den once again noted that the boy didn't seem to want to get to involved in what was going on. Which was fine by Den, as he was now having to deal with more people then he had expected.

Kira seemed interested in Den's response to Lieko, noticing that Den wasn't from Taki and wondering from what village Den was from. Before he had a chance to answer though some other person arrived, interrupting him from answering when dust and water flew in his face. He was on some weird white dragon thing, and Den was a bit confused as to what exactly the dragon was. He also wondered who would be enough of a dick to land so close to a group of people and spray them with a bunch of various particles, but Den was in a better mood right now so he didn't feel like chastising the guy for it.

It seemed the dude only wanted to know where the Kage office was though. "It's that way." Den pointed in the direction of the Kage office, which he had been to when he first arrived to the village. Den didn't both to make vocal his noticing Lieko becoming Kyte or whatever was going on there, because the guy with the clay dragon was taking up most of his attention right now.

(intoxicated + havent had much time to post. Much sorry, many bad post)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum