Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fateful Reunion? (P/NK/) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fateful Reunion? (P/NK/)

Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:04 am
Maku simply stood and watched as Daiyuki seemed to lurch into a crouch. Knowing that the boy was prone to wolfish behaviors, Maku began to contemplate the possiblity of being attacked. He doubted they would be foolish enough to do such a thing, but one never knew. With his jacket on, he knelt once again keeping his eyes on the two, to grab his scepter. He went ahead and slid it through a loop on his belt, as soon as it was in, he began buttoning up his shirt.

"Daiyuki are you feeling well, you seem a tad tense." He said to the wolf boy, just as another entered the area. Damn, Maku really needed to start paying attention. This was the second person to sneak in on the group meeting. Looking at the man, he didn't recognize him. Spotting an Iwagakure head band, Maku knew that he must be another that was heading Echo's call. Which is a good thing, because the mood Maku was in, he might have just blasted him off the earth for being a missing ninja, just avoiding the risk.

"Yes, the boarders seem to be hopping lately. Who are you friend? My name is Maku, I am the leader of Yukigakure no Sato." A sudden idea flashed through his head. His mission clear in mind, this stranger may prove useful. He hoiped he would work with him in these next few minutes. In fact, he hoped all three played the following smart. He would hate to have to light the boarders up in conflict, however it was a possibility that he was still open to.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:30 am
Kiru could, quite adequately, sense what his seal was doing to Daiyuki, and this was the worst possible time. Especially with this newcomer, who Kiru met at Iwagakure. He slid his mask partially on his face, and Daiyuki's chakra, while at least still invisible, was in flux. He removed the mask again, trying not to look alarmed. "Hey, you were at Iwa right? Just head to Taki. We'll surely meet you there."
He was attempting to keep the situation under control, as none of the men would adequately know what was wrong. He tried to urge the newcomer on, so he would leave the Yuki nin to their business. If Daiyuki lost it, Kiru would have to convince Maku not to kill the boy, as well as restrain his want to strangle Maku himself. His own seal would likely act up if he was to help someone he had yet to get true answers from, and he wasn't sure how well he could control it yet. "Daiy, you should sit down. Try to relax."
He wasn't too positive on how to help the problem, other then to attempt to get the boy to relax.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm
Daiyuki was struggling to stand. Shiroi turned to her master just as the newcomer settled in behind Daiyuki.  Looking at Maku and now startled by the newcomer Daiyuki wobbled and stumbled to the side. “Shut up Kiru!!” The boy would say.  Unbeknownst to Daiyuki , the seal was  flowing and heightening his emotions.  “How can you stand there and say my name” He said directing his anger toward Maku.  Daiyuki at this point was gathering his charka within his gauntlet.  Unless someone intervene forcibly, Daiyuki begin forming hand seals  Ox → Rabbit → Monkey or Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey.  Daiyuki struggling to stand allowed his arm to slouch to the ground. The lightning influenced charka blasted from his hand. The noise made from the sudden explosion of charka-resembled birds.

Daiyuki ran toward Maku in a straight line with his arm slouch low, the wolf boy was determined to impale the man, his leader. Daiyuki fueled by his anger and blinded by his rage would attempt to make the man answer not for his crime but for the lack of alpha personality showed in his actions.

Jutsu Used:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:53 pm
The three that stood in front of him, caused a trigger.  Kiru clearly struggling with his emotions, attempting to resolve the situation with non violence while clearly holding back.  The fury of Daiyuki bubbling out of control, and the indifferent stance of the new comer.  As Maku watched a scene seemed to play in his mind.

8 years ago, a cold house, a half closed door with light spilling out.  Voices both raised and attempting to stay whispers.  A small child listening at the door.  “You damn fool.  We bought the brat, and we are going to go through with this.  Have you already forgotten what the pay day will be?  This was your idea Horus, you teach the little blighter genjutsu and sell him to the highest bidder.”  The women spoke ferociously.  She appeared like an Amazon, who looked as if she could tear the man apart in seconds.  The man himself had a weak chin, and wispy hair.  Clearly not an imposing figure, the fact he stood up to her at all clearly was against his character.

But that was before.  He is a child, I must have forgotten that.  We could kill him with what we have plan…”  He was cut off with a snap of fingers under his nose.

You think I give two shits.  Whats it matter, if he dies then we will seek another, he is nothing special new kids are born every day.”  The women interjected.  As the two continued to argue, a fat man sat in the corner looking at the two with a bored expression.  Finally standing after they had argued for several more minutes, he finally spoke.  “Enough.  We aren’t backing down now.  We bought him, we are going through with this.  Horus, get back to work.  He still has a lot of training to do, and you look like you could die at any second.  I will go and get the item that we need to resolve this once and for all.  When I return we will see this to fruition.”  As the man finished he moved towards the door.  The small child raced back to his room and hid under his blankets pretending to sleep.  

Maku had long since discovered his family was a façade.  Some bandits plot to use him, that had never been fully realized.  The teacher, dying of a disease before the process could complete.  The women to impatient to stay behind and attempt to finish the work.  The fat man, to slow to keep the others in check.  Their ineptitude was the basis of Maku’s success.  The discovery that ones childhood was all a lie, every nice word said, every praise, hiding the truth.  That he had been nothing more than raw material to sell at some point.  His very birth still was a mystery as to who his real parent were.  As he had gotten older he now knew some of the truth.  His fake father had wanted to protect him, but was to sickly.  His fake mother and uncle had both on separate occasions attempted to kill him, only to be killed by Maku himself.  Now he stood facing three more people.  Situations were different, but they each still did not understand who he was.  He was Maku Jemuzu.  He would rend the skies and see the earth bear his image in time.  

These thoughts were only amplified by the beginning progression of the hand seals from Daiyuki.  These two Yuki nin, two people he had handpicked, selected and assisted in gaining power now dared stand in opposition.  What did they think they were going to be able to do, when standing face to face with him.  As for the Iwa nin, well he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Daiyuki was still 3 handseals away from finishing the jutsu of his choice when Maku’s very eyes changed.  Bypassing the 3 tomoe state they went straight into the Mangekyo Sharingan.  As it did, a creature formed from complete nothingness around his body.  It formed at a speed of 265.  It stood over Maku towering at 50 meters tall with three distinct arms.  The construct seemed to radiate its own light as a soft rose tinted gold filled the area.  All other light seemed extinguished.  In his rage, not only at the memory of his past, but the situation that stood before him, he had let loose for perhaps the first time in his entire life.  No longer did he appear as a boy, but his true self seemed to stand before them.  His blonde hair whipping around his face, as his eyes stared at the three.  

Fateful Reunion? (P/NK/) - Page 2 Metall11

The moment the Susano’o had come into existence the three arms shot forth at a speed of 105, each hand attempting to grab one of the three individuals.  Should this be successful, it would have grabbed Daiyuki right before the completion of the chidori, so the jutsu never even had a chance to come to fruition.  If it was able to grab all three, they would be held around their torsos locking their arms to their sides.  Pulling them in, he would have the construct hold each about a foot off the ground to hang in front of him.  “Enough.”  The simple word almost seemed a whisper, and yet it carried.  The ominous tone clearly stating that this simple word could mean the end of the situation, or it could mean the end of their lives.  “I have done what I have done Kiru Retsuno.  Do you think you’re the man to stop it?  Because I do not.  You seem to have an agenda, one that I am sure revolves around repentance, and perhaps you wish me to say I am sorry.  I will not!”  The last word was a yell as he thrust his hand out to the side.  The Susano’o would attempt to squeeze the air out of Kiru’s lungs at the motion.  “Perhaps you wish you yourself had been the recipient of more power, then I welcome you to take it!”  Again his challenge was a yell.  At the last word, the susano’o would release him to the ground.  He would pause a moment to wait.  To see if Kiru dared attack, or if he would simply stay put.  “You have the power to save many lives, the power to make many people happy.  I offer you those chances more than others, whether you see it that way now or not.”  His final sentence was much more calm, a flicker of the Maku that Kiru had known as leader, however it would end as he began to turn.

Maku would then turn his attention to Daiyuki.  “You seem to forget your place boy.  You have the gaul to challenge your leader when the mantle of alpha yet weighs to heavy for your head.  Perhaps you have thought me weak because of what you found out.  Let it be known Daiyuki Inuzuka, I am and always will be the master of my own fate, and those who think otherwise will always be shown in due time the error of their beliefs.  Your strength means nothing without some form of intelligence to guide it, something that you still seem to fail to have learned.”  The sentence was a dismissal, and the arm hurled Daiyuki forward with a strength of 100.  The wolf boy would be sent flying for possibly 50 meters or more, it would be up to his will for survival if he survived the throw or not.  

Maku had always kept an eye on Kiru during this time, but unless the boy attempted an assault, he would leave him alone.  Looking now at the new comer, he would set him gently on the ground.  “You, I think you and I could perform some business together.  A lab coat is interesting attire for a ninja, I can only assume you are an intelligent man.  I hope you will prove me right.  You’re coming with me.”  As he finished speaking, the Susano’o would vanish, and his eyes would revert to their normal selves.  Maku would walk up to the man he still did not know and offer his hand to be shaken.  “You must know Echo, I have much to discuss with you on the matter.  Follow me.”  It was undeniably an order though spoken with respect.

Maku would begin leading Kozai away assuming he followed and was willing.  Before they left the area, he would gaze once more at Kiru.  “Kiru, what is it you want from this world?  Me…I want a new world order.  One that will resolve the conflict that shatters the lives of so many.  One that will make it so a child will never be stripped from their family due to the fighting’s of others.  I also want to make a name for myself that will last a thousand years.  I want many things, and I will only get them if I take them.  Your dreams, I can hand to you……But only if you trust me, and let me.  See to Daiyuki, go to Taki and complete the business there.  Destroy that book, and any copies you may have made if you were foolish enough to think you could black mail me.  I will see you soon.” He turned at this and began walking with Kozai to leave the area.  As he was almost gone, he would turn, and speak to Kiru one last time.  “You stand on the prep-apace of great change Kiru Retsuno.  You have two choices ahead of you.  Stay with me, and have a chance to do good in the world, or you can leave my service, and die an old man who made as much difference to the world as a single grain of sand makes a beach.  The choice is in your hands.”  With that he would leave the area with Kozai, and head towards Youka’s hideout.

Should Kozai at any point refuse, not go along with, or in any way not leave with Maku, then he will respond to his actions in kind.

(Exit w/ Kozai 2924WC towards The One, and 1,400ryo)

3/120 posts to blindness
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:14 pm
Kiru saw what Daiyuki was doing, his seal flaring as he entered level one. As the most stable, it had little drawbacks, and boosted his speed and chakra by 20. His speed was only what mattered though, now at 107, he tried to stop the wolf when he felt a change. Suddenly, a giant stood. Maku's eyes had changed, and Kiru knew, somehow, this was not Maku's power alone. Kiru was able to absorb this all in an instant, his mask sliding over his face. Before his silver aura even began to settle, still blazing like a fire of metal, Maku tried to grab him with this technique. He couldn't save the other man, or even Daiyuki. Kiru could barely save himself. The attack was nearly on him, and it was all he could do to flip one of his daggers straight up.

It would likely seem as if Kiru had fumbled it somehow, though Maku would likely see its purpose as Kiru would suddenly be standing on the branch of the tree above him. The dagger may have seemed to disappear, though in reality he had been summoned in such a way it was hidden within his sleeve. Kiru's coat would billow, silver chakra seemingly flowing around Kiru like the wind. Maybe not equal to Maku, but this would prove to the man that this version of Kiru would not give up so simply in the face of overwhelming danger. Kiru had thoughts back, all the way to the chuunin exams. When he had been told that he gave up too easily. That to a ninja, giving up was failure. This would be the answer to Maku's question of what would become of the boy. 

Kiru stood, his own power flashing around his body, his eyes pre-trained to not look directly upon the sharingan. The weak third ninja of Yuki was gone as of this point. The Silver Flash was born today. Not to look upon his leader as someone above him, but as someone of equal respect. Kiru listened to Maku's words, hopefully unchanged even by Kiru's advance. "I don't want you to say sorry. Repentance won't bring them back."
Kiru's calm demeanor would almost clash with Maku's yelling. His emotions no longer clouded his mind. He wasn't sure what he had come for when Maku had summoned him, but he knew now. He had come to make sure that the death of Yorice and Naka hadn't been in vain. That their power was only for the village. Kiru flinched inwardly at Maku's words to Daiyuki. That was sort of his fault, but some of what Maku held true. Daiyuki was not the master of his emotions. Kiru, who had first created the seal, had double the emotional stress from it, and had only been truly fazed in super intense stress. Hopefully Daiyuki survived his trip and learned how to control his power.

Maku had returned his attention back to Kiru, and his words, as well as the power shown, let Kiru know what he had to do. This man was who he would follow. His resolve was unshakable, and his power will change the world. "My power is yours. I came here.. because my own clan gave up and accepted the world as it is. If your ideals will change the world into the place that you imagine.. I will follow you."
His words seemed short, but didn't lack resolve. He still glowed with power, while not on equal terms as Maku, the man would have to understand. Kiru's faith in the man would no longer waver. He would follow the mans ideals down whatever path was given to him, and he wouldn't back down.

Kiru would accept the orders given, and throw a dagger in the path that Daiyuki had been thrown, appearing near him, should he have survived. He had been re-assured of the path he would follow, and would stick to it till the end.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:56 pm
Daiyuki was in the process of forming the hand seals for chidori. Unbeknownst to Daiyuki the dormant seal placed on him by Kiru was doing its job.  Shiroi was already facing the newcomer so just as the man would rear his arm in to strike Daiyuki the 178-pound wolf would react accordingly. As he was mid way through finishing his seals the wolf boy would be interrupted ny Maku’s attack.

At this point the wolf boy would be wrapped up by his leader’s devastating attack one which was to leave him breathless. Was this the power of the Alpha? Daiyuki thought as he struggled to breathe.  The more the boy continued to squirm the tighter the arm that held him squeezed.

Daiyuki would only hear part of his leader’s statements as he was on the verge of becoming unconscious.  The wolf boy’s body would go limp. At this point he would be thrown approximately 50 meters.

Everything was black… Daiyuki was unconscious and in a void of nothingness. His body would fly through vines and other debris slowly his speed. However there would be nothing to bear the brunt of the blow he’d suffered.  

Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:49 pm
exits and such approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum