Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fateful Reunion? (P/NK/) Empty Fateful Reunion? (P/NK/)

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:41 am
Kiru sighed, sitting under a waterfall. The pressure felt good on his back, and he didn't need to get into the city yet so he could relax. He still wore his clothes, the chakra shielding on his coat preventing it from getting wet. His hair was a different story, and hung around his face to a point. He wore his mask, and lazily surveyed the surroundings. He wasn't expecting much out of such a peaceful area, though the dense trees around this lake looked a little suspicious. It wasn't likely anything he couldn't react against though, so he sat in calm tranquility.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fateful Reunion? (P/NK/) Empty Re: Fateful Reunion? (P/NK/)

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:56 am
Maku Jemuzu, Leader of Yukigakure no Sato, the jester in ninjas clothes, the weaver of illusions, sat himself in the middle of a creek.  No one would have guessed he was a leader, or had any power if one simply glanced in his direction.  Maku was a rather short individual only standing at 5'4'', and weighing in at 160 pounds.  He was muscular as was normal for a ninja, though he had a slight belly as well, he did love fine food after all.  His dusky blonde hair lay damp and limp across his face from being dunked in the water from earlier.  Reaching up he flipped it out of his face so the sun could shine brighter upon his face, a smile on his lips.

Sitting in the water it flowed over his waist as he leaned back hands behind him, head pointed towards the sky.  His eyes were closed and the sun beat down on his face, warming his body and providing him with a very comfortable location indeed.  He had been suppressing his chakra for some time, but now he decided to release such constraints and allow it to flow free.  Any ninja worth his snuff within a decent range would be able to sense his location now, and feel the flex of his powers.  However, Maku continued to sit and relax thinking on the glorious universe.

It had been a rough couple of weeks.  He had found out Kira was actually alive, Echo was planning something big, he had got a pet hedgehog named Percy, he had subsequently lost his pet hedgehog named Percy, and he was getting bored again.  The only appropriate way to remedy that was to begin planning and scheming again.  Once again his mind moved towards Yukigakure no Sato.  Perhaps he should revisit the village and put in some hard work with it.  All the same, as these thoughts began to skip across his mind, a sudden jolt flashed through his mind as he picked up the signal of a Yuki nin.  Kiru Retsuno it was if he wasn't mistaken.  He had spent enough time to have his chakra signature memorized and therefore be able to sense him when he was nearby.    He would put is location at roughly 75 meters upstream.  Interesting indeed.  Well, Maku would wait for a bit in the water.  It wouldn't due to move towards his subordinates, instead they should come to him.  He flexed his chakra once more to make sure the chunin couldn't miss him, and he would wait to see if he would arrive.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 am
While not a sensory ninja, Kiru did feel the chakra away from him. He could also make out the outline of a man through the woods, and recognized that it was Maku. Kiru sighed, and realized this was likely a summons. Could he really just talk to him and have a normal conversation? Though, most things weren't normal with Maku regardless. 

He made his way through the forest at a quick enough pace. Not fast enough to reveal anything about his relative speed increase, but quick enough to show he did heed the call of his leader. Hopping down from a branch, he would find himself standing on the shore of the creek, his eyes peering a deep blue through the mask. He would slip off the mask for now, sliding it so that it sat on the side of his head, and then addressed his leader. "I figured you were around here somewhere Maku, I just figured it would be in the city."

There was more he wanted to say. That he had taken good care of the village, that he didn't approve of the things he had done. But he couldn't quite find the words. The man in front of him was still the man he respected, and feared to a point. Kiru would get his answers, but at his own pace.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 am
Eyes still closed, he felt as the boy came closer and closer.  Once he was close enough, and began talking Maku would finally open his eyes.  Looking he would see Kiru sliding off his mask and standing on the shore.  He heard his statement and responded with his own.  "Cities are so repressive I feel.  So many people, so many buildings, sometimes it is nice to simply relax in nature.  I know these jungles like the back of my hand, they are a nice place to relax.  So, I take it you received word from Echo to visit here.  We seem to have many visitors.  Big doings are happening perhaps, or will it be a disappointing boring meeting, only time will tell indeed."  Maku spoke, a positive and happy inflection in his voice.  He had spent a lot of time in solitude lately, and wasn't dissapointed to have some one to talk to.

"Tell me, how fairs Yukigakure in my absence?  What of the ninjas, and what have you accomplished in my absence?"  He asked simply.  They were only the most basic of questions, but he wanted to hear the answers all the same.  He could sense that something just seemed off about this chance encounter, but he would not rush anything, or push it.  However because of his experience in politics, as well as warfare, he would not be caught unawares.  Standing, he would wade out of the creek to a nearby tree.  There he would take a jacket from a branch and cover his exposed torso.  Standing in the sun again, he would let the warm beams of the sun dry his waterlogged pants while Kiru spoke.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:36 am
Kiru couldn't help but smile slightly at his leaders words, who himself, owned a city. "I did in fact recieve notification by Echo, but I would likely have come looking for you anyway. First though, the village is good. I have ranked up Lazurus and Mugen to genin, and joined them in a team with Kuro Hozuki. I also went to Iwa, and only found one guy in charge. He should actually be headed to Taki soon with the other Iwagakure nin."
Kiru took a minute to compose himself, so they could discuss the other matter at hand. Though, Maku wouldn't know what that was. "I also found some Info. Info I was probably better off not knowing. I don't quite know what to do about it however, so here."
With that he tossed a journal to Maku. While it would appear to be the original, even down to the writing, it was one of many copies. "I can't label you a traitor for what you've done. I can hate and despise you all I want, but that won't change anything. I simply want to discuss the reason for keeping such information about one of my friends, as well as a prospective student of mine, away from me."
With that he would let Maku answer, standing and waiting. His pose couldn't be called threatening, but it was prepared.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:04 am
Daiyuki and Shiroi had been travling through the jungle for what seemed like hours, they would be taking in all the sites and sounds of the outskirts of Takigakure.  The weather seemed to be a bit different than Yukigakure. Daiyuki would be wearing a different guise and mask than his usual bear chest and khaki get up. His outfit was an all black shinobi gui with blue stitching up the legging that met in the middle of his back in the emblem of his village, his mask was a dark blue and black would mask with red fang markings on the cheeks bones. Daiyuki would be wearing his gauntlets however they wouldn’t be readily noticed because he had not yet allowed them to mold charka.

It was at this moment Shiroi would have stopped in her tracks, as it would’ve been her special ability that caught an unusual charka disturbance in the middle of the jungle. Daiyuki would immediately be on edge, as he wondered about his surroundings taking in the scents of the jungle there would be a faint but recognizable scent. He knew that Kiru had been ordered to go to iwa so he would wondered if he’d gotten lost and stranded in Takigakure instead, or maybe just hurt.

With the thought Daiyuki on all fours would race toward the disturbance under the impression that it was his dear friend in trouble. Daiyuki and Shiroi would be relatively 45 meters away however it would dwindle in mere moments as Daiyuki and Shiroi race the jungle ripping through vines, branches and even twigs.  As they neared the scent would be stronger it was indeed that sweaty Kiru however Daiyuki was close enough to smell yet another scent. However he couldn’t quite make it out, he hoped Kiru had not gotten himself in trouble.

It would have been at this moment in the sequence Kiru would’ve thrown the journal down and finished his initial line of inquiry and statement.

Daiyuki would burst through the bushes immediately jumping onto his firend Kiru in excitement and utter surprise having forgetting why he was racing toward him in the first place.

“Kiru! Man you stink.. I could literally smell you miles off even in this thick jungle! Which I might is far better the snowy wasteland! Wouldn’t you say?” Daiyuki would be completely oblivious about his surroundings for a few seconds as he was happy to see his friend
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:08 am
"Discuss the reasoning for keeping information from you.  Why do you think I did it?"  Maku said as he flipped through the book.  Maku knew Kiru had a suspicious mind, and was shocked he would bring him the book.  Unless it was a copy, which a master in fuinjutsu could surely do could they not.  However there was no way to tell, nor did it particularly matter.  To Maku it was obvious the reasoning,  by doing what he did the unfortunate deaths held meaning.  Not only in the power they bestowed upon himself and his closest ally, but also gave the village maryters to have pride in, and keep their blood boiling.  If he wanted Yukigakure to one day grow they needed to constantly stay hot, so they could be rallied into taking out other villages to grow.  Of course his ambitions had grown way past the smalle snow covered tundra of Yukigakure. No now it was time to find out the true loyalties. Would Kiru follow him when he discovered the truth. His plans, after talking to Youka had grown. He would rend an image of himself from the flesh of the earth.

He would wait for Kiru to answer, only to watch as Daiyuki charged out of no where and tackled him.  Maku had been so deep in contemplation he had not even sensed the boy heading this direction.  He watched as he exchanged a friendly remark, in the middle of what probably would have been a serious answer.  Maku would stand with his hands in his pocket, and wait to see what the two would do next.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:12 pm
Why did he think Maku did it? He didn't really think it was to empower himself, or even Youka. However, hoarding all that power at the top.. did it not make the base of the village weak? His thoughts were rudely interrupted by Daiyuki, who for all intents and purposes, should not be here. The seal Kiru had placed on the boy had a chance to heighten emotions, and Kiru knew he wasn't the most emotionally stable. Kiru himself had been keeping his emotions under check this entire time, but Daiyuki didn't even have knowledge of the seal. Kiru hoped that it would work as he intended, and the seal would simply due slight amplifications, rather then the major ones Kiru suffered from. He really wanted to talk to Maku by himself, and this really complicated things.

"First off Daiyuki, I just sat under a waterfall for two hours so I shouldn't smell like anything but water. And uhh.. second.."
It was all he could do to sort of glance at Maku, still waiting on his answer. Maku did not know that Daiyuki knew anything, but Kiru had no idea what the wolf boy would pull. "Second, I was meeting with Maku."
He attempted to return to his calm demeanor, but the sudden surprise had ebbed his control slightly. He could only hope Daiyuki didn't do anything foolish. He tried to push Daiyuki off and stand, but he had no idea if the wolf boy would even still be there, or leaping at Maku.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:46 am
Daiyuki at this point was still atop of his friend as he tried to defend his case. “Kiru…. you still stink!” say as he stood up. The temperature in Takigakure was mild but it was still vastly different from Yukigakure. Daiyuki figured Kiru didn’t understand that sitting under a waterfall only opened us his pores and made him sweat which would be more than enough of an odor released.  At this point Daiyuki was still oblivious to Maku standing there, while in the midst of brushing himself off Shiroi would be eyeing Maku and making a rather timid growling sound.

Daiyuki only heard part of what Kiru would’ve said as he would be distracted yet again by his ninken's aweful noise, so as he turned his entire to met what was causing the disturbance which would be his leader face to face the boy would remove his mask just to make sure his eyes were not playing a trick on him.

Numb…. Is definitely what his body felt like at this point, Daiyuki tried to breathe… trying to remain calm and reserved he felt himself slipping.

Unbeknownst to Daiyuki the seal Kiru secretly had placed on him was feeding itself slowly but surely.

The charka in Daiyuki’s entire body was molding, some of it back and forth from the seal to the gauntlets hiding beneath his garment.

“K ka Kiru. I don’t feel so good” he would mumble as he struggled to maintain his posture.

It would be the combination of the seal and the knowledge Daiyuki knew about his leader, which produced these effects.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum