Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Ryuu Hyuuga goes Genin Empty Ryuu Hyuuga goes Genin

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:48 pm
"Ryuu Hyuuga, the greatest shinobe in the world! Isn't that music to your ears mom?" Ryuu yelled as he was getting ready for his Genin Exam today in class. Ryuu has been studying and training and practicing every single day for nearly a year for this experience and now it was finally time for him to take the exam and take the first in becoming a truly great shinobe, to become a shinobe in the first place! Ryuu was planning on going to the Ramen shop, have a good luck breakfast, then run off to the training grounds and just reminisce on all of the work that he has done for the passed year. "Okay mom, I'm heading off to the Ramen shop for a quick breakfast. Then I am going to stop by the training grounds just so I can mentally prepare myself, then head off to the academy and take my test!" Ryuu said as he was walking into the living room, he then looked around and couldn't find his mom. "Mom? Mom! Where are you?" He then went outside and saw her, standing still and staring into the sky. Ryuu then walked over to his mom and asked her what was going on. "Oh nothing, I was just asking your father to look over you as you began your official career as a ninja." Ryuu's mother said as she wiped a tear from her eye. Ryuu then hugged his mother and told her, "I love you mom. Even though he is gone, I know that he will never leave us. He will always love us, no matter what. But as for this life, I will keep our family's name strong! I promise!" Ryuu yelled as he hugged her tightly. She then smiled and hugged him back, wished him luck and then he was off.

Ryuu did just as he said, ran to the Ramen shop, asked the chef for the biggest bowl of ramen that he had for sale. The chef laughed and began cooking, Ryuu was amazed how fast the chef was able to mix together the different ingredients to make the fantastic aroma that filled the air, the meats and sauces, spices and water. Just amazing how a correct combination of these ingredients and just like that, you have a bowl of perfection. Almost makes you cry when you think about it, the moment the order was up Ryuu snatched the bowl from his hands and began to chow down. This bowl, looking like a bucket almost, was gone in a matter of minutes. After he was done drinking the broth and completely cleaning out the bowl, he gave the chef the money and then ran off to the training grounds.

When Ryuu got to the training fields he saw his uncle standing there, awaiting his arrival. His mother must have told him that he was stopping by there before he went off for his big exam. He landed on the ground in front of his uncle and stood up and smiled at him. “What’s that big grin for?” Ryuu’s uncle said, crossing his arms. “Didn’t mom tell you? I’m taking the Genin Exam today!” Ryuu yelled out excitedly. “Yeah she did, which is why I’m asking why the big smile, you shouldn’t be so smiley, you need to be focused. If you fail this exam you are going to have to start all over and wait an entire year before you can take it again. Is that what you want to do?” Ryuu then responded, immediately losing his grin, “No, I will not be delayed from my goal!” Ryuu said, now looking more determined rather than excited. “Now that is a face that I want to see before you go and take your big exam.” Ryuu’s uncle said, “Now get over to the Academy and end this first step so you can continue on to the second part of your life’s goal.” Ryuu’s uncle continued. Ryuu then nodded and quickly ran off to the academy. “I will not go backwards, only toward my goal. That is my ninja way!” Ryuu thought to himself. Ryuu then ran off to the Ninja Academy.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Ryuu Hyuuga goes Genin Empty Re: Ryuu Hyuuga goes Genin

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:53 pm
The proctor enters the room, looking around at the students who would be taking the exam. There were quite a few, he wondered how many of them would pass the test and become official Genin of the village. The young man held a clipboard in his hand as he walked towards the front of the room. He glanced down at it, looking over the names of all of the students taking the test and wondering who he should pick first.

"Ryuu, you shall be first. Come over here and perform the Henge No Jutsu and the Bunshin No Jutsu. If you succeed you pass and become a Genin of the Village, good luck!"
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Ryuu slowly got up from his desk and walked up to the front of the class room. As he was walking up to the front of the class, he began thinking about all of the moments that had led up to this point, the point,  one could even call it a step, to the beginning of the rest of of his life. “From here on out, my entire life is about being the greatest shinobe the world has ever seen, nothing and no body will get in the way of my dream. I want to be able to make my mother and my father proud, no matter how much pain that is inflicted upon my own body or how many hardships I will have to face, I will push through every one of them just so I can accomplish my goal.” Ryuu kept saying to himself in his mind. All of the hours spent in the training grounds, the nights that he had worried his mother half to death because he never came home. The hours and even days spent with his uncle to learn his bloodline jutsus and strengthening his Byakugan. “Will I even be good enough? What if I screw it all up? No stop thinking like that.” Ryuu couldn’t help but to think as he walked up to the front, he couldn’t help but to doubt himself every single step leading up to area in which he was going to be hopefully performing the required jutsus correctly.  But he knew that within the next few steps it was going to open the door for him to finally begin his path to becoming the greatest shinobe in the entire village, maybe even the world. Ryuu than began feeling more and more confident. He began walking more and more confidently and lifted his head up, saving it from drooping against his chest in nervousness. His eyes then began widening, instead of having the heavy squint. “There is no way I am going to fail, I will achieve my life goal of impressing his mother, father, uncle, and his entire clan. I will make sure that I master every single jutsu that can only be learned by our family alone. I know it!” Ryuu thought to himself, he had reached the front of the classroom. He turned around, faced the entire class and looked at the proctor, awaiting his final directions.

Ryuu thought to himself, feeling the nervousness begin to overflow his entire body. He finally got to the front of the class and faced the rest of the students. His sensei then gave him the directions, “First, you will perform the Clone Jutsu, then, you will perform the Transformation Jutsu. Understand?” Ryuu quickly responded, gathering his composure and determination. “Yes, sir!” Ryuu then slightly bent his knees and continued to think to himself, “Nothing will stop me from achieving my goal, absolutely nothing.” Ryuu then couldn’t help but to talk to his father inside of his mind, “Father, I know that you are gone, but I am asking you, as your son to please watch over me as I take this exam. I will need all of the help I can get. Please father, help me with this exam. The moment that I can put that headband on, I will be able to begin my journey to fill your shoes. I will be sure to make you and mother proud of me as a shinobe and not just as a son. I guarantee you father, I will be the greatest ninja in the entire world, just I know you would have been, if it wasn’t for what happened to you. Even though you had to leave me and mother so much sooner than you need to. I know that I can be the one to fill your shoes and take on the job as being a superb ninja from our Hyuuga clan. I promise you all of this father, if you just help me with this exam. Please father.” Ryuu then looked at the class and performed the hand signs and said the names of them as he performed them, “Ram, Snake, Tiger.” Then he said “Clone Jutsu!”. Just as he would have hoped, out popped out a perfect copy of Ryuu, but just as everyone had expected him to cancel the jutsu. Both him, and the clone had begun moving their hands. The class then began whispering, “What is that guy doing?” Both of the Ryuu’s in the front of the class began saying the hand seals that they were making, “Dog, Boar, Ram”. Just as the last hand seal was made, a cloud of smoke kicked up in front of both of them, and just as the smoke began to settle. There was two perfect copies of the proctor in the front of the class room. Ryuu then cancelled the jutsu and looked intently at the proctor, awaiting his results.

Obtained: Genin Rank

Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:03 pm
Word Count: 823
Yang Xiao Long
Yang Xiao Long
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500