Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Ryuu Hyuuga Empty Ryuu Hyuuga

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:40 pm
1. Substitution Jutsu

Ryuu has been training nearly non stop for months now. He has the clone technique down, he has been able to make more than just one clone now. He has the transformation jutsu mastered. But now the only thing that he has left is the substitution jutsu. Now at first Ryuu wasn't quite sure how to train for this without someone attacking him so he can really test his speed when it comes to this jutsu, so he finally decided that that was exactly how he was going to practice this jutsu.

Ryuu walked up to one of his friends and asked him, "Hey, can you help me practice the substitution jutsu?" His friend nodded and said, "Sure, what do you want me to do?" Ryuu then handed him all five of his kunai and all five of his shuriken and told him "Throw these at me. Don't even think about it, just simply throw them to the best of your ability. Can you do that for me?" His friend looked at him like he was crazy, then his friend began laughing as if Ryuu was joking. Ryuu then walked away from his friend, even though his friend still had his kunai and shuriken. Ryuu then stopped walking away, faced his friend and said "Whenever you are ready, let em rip!"

His friend sat there in awe for a moment, realized that Ryuu was completely serious, which then naturally he tried to talk Ryuu out of this idea. "Come on dude! If these hit you, you could get really hurt." Ryuu then responded with, "I know that, that's why I won't get hit. Just grip em' and rip em'!" Ryuu's friend then got into a fighting stance and said "Okay if you say so! If you get hurt, don't try and get me in trouble!" then, with still a little reluctance in his head, threw the kunai and shuriken as hard and as fast he could.

This was the time that Ryuu needed to put his actions to work, Ryuu activated his Byakugan, saw where the weapons were coming from, calculated the distance and finally acted. His friend saw a huge stack of dust and dirt be pulled up, heard Ryuu yelp as if he got stuck by the weapons he just threw at Ryuu, so he quickly ran over to him. right as the smoke cleared, his friend realized that what the weapons had actually stuck were just a small log, a little smaller then Ryuu's actual torso. "Where did you go dude?" Ryuu then landed softly on the ground in front of his friend. "Right here!" he said as he smiled and chuckled a little bit. He then thanked his friend for helping him achieve the last jutsu that he needed to get down. Now, he felt ready to actually try and take the Genin Exam. But there was still something that he needed to do. He felt like although he met the requirements that he still needed to a little more training so he can ensure himself that he was ready to be one of the ones honored enough to wear the headband of a true shinobe.

Stats: +2
Obtained: Substitution Jutsu
Word Count: 530
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Ryuu Hyuuga Empty 2. Thousand Years of Death

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:41 pm
"The Funny Side of Taijutsu, eh? Sure I can give that a read." Ryuu said to himself as he picked up the book and read the title. He began walking up to the front counter when a thought occurred in his mind, "What on Earth could be FUNNY about Taijutsu?" He handed the book to lady at the counter and she wrote the fact that it was being checked out down in her notepad. She handed the book back to him and said thank you. He reciprocated the thank you with another and walked out of the store. He walked leisurely about the Village, glancing up from the book as he was reading it. He then found a chapter that was called "One Thousand Years of Death!" and thought to himself, "Now how in the world can this be funny?" He shut the book and decided to go to his favorite tree over at the training grounds.

Once he got there he saw that there were already a few people in the training grounds, but he thought nothing of it, he just simply walked passed them, overheard a few of their slurs about him, but just continued to walk like he hadn't heard them. He ran up the side of the tree and got to the highest branch that could support his body weight. He then open the book back up and began reading the chapter "One Thousand Years of Death". The chapter ended up being the funniest chapter in the entire book, what the move basically is, is when your opponent goes for an attack, you simply rush behind your opponent, make the tiger hand seal and firmly shove the ends of your out stretched fingers into your opponents rectum.

When ryuu read this he couldn't stop giggling and when he saw the illustrated example he almost fell out of the tree because he was laughing so hard. But then, when the laughs subsided, he began to seriously think about using this jutsu in his techniques. He figured he just got the substitution jutsu, those two jutsus would go hand in hand. Just then, he felt as if something was coming at him, he looked to the right and there was a rock coming straight for him. He then dodged out of the way by standing on the trunk of the tree. He activated his byakugan and began scanning the area. It turns out, while he was reading, the kids that he had passed by when he first got there, had their "leader" climb a tree next to him, loading his pockets with rocks first, and was going to pelt him with the rocks. He then located the kid and assessed a plan.

What he did was simple draw them down to have a small sparring match, "Maybe I can even practice some of my new jutsu!" Ryuu thought to himself. He jumped off of the tree and called out to the boy, "Come on out you coward, you want to try a sneak attack on a Hyuuga? Big mistake!" The boy then threw a rock directly at Ryuu, who then dodged the projectile, grabbed the rock that was on the ground beside his feet and chucked it directly back at his opponent. The rock hit the boy, who then came crashing down to the floor. "How did you know where I was?" the kid cried as he jumped back up from the floor. "Easy, my byakugan basically blueprinted the flight pattern of the rock you threw. So I just matched it and sent my own rock right back at you." Ryuu explained as he laughed at the boy. "Oh I am going to teach you a lesson. Get ready!" The boy yelled as he picked up his fists as if getting ready for a fight, he then got a kunai out of his weapons pouch and then began sprinting at Ryuu. Ryuu knew then that he was only being like this to impress his friends, who he saw cheering the boy on. So ryuu knew exactly what to do.

Ryuu allowed the boy to come into contact with him, kunai and all, but just as the kunai came into range, a huge cloud of smoke came was produced and when the smoke cleared the boy realized that he had just sunk his kunai into the bark of a branch from the tree Ryuu was laying on while he was reading. The boy began looking frantically as he was still leaning forward from the previous strike, then his friends were screaming for him to get out of there because only they could see where Ryuu was. He was squatted right behind the boy, with the tiger seal already formed in his hands, then, ryuu yelled "One thousand years of Death!" and shoved the seal directly up his rectum. The boy then flew forward a couple yards and, from the pain in his rectum, had to receive help from his friends to get back up. Ryuu, then walked off with his book in hand, reading it as he began walking home. "What a good day." Ryuu thought to himself, "Taijutsu can actually be pretty funny."

Obtained: Thousand Years of Death
Stats: +4
Word Count: 865
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Ryuu Hyuuga Empty Re: Ryuu Hyuuga

Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:15 pm
3. Bloodline jutsu (Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand):

Ryuu has been practicing  his byakugan for weeks now and has finally decided to learn his first bloodline jutsu. He walked up to his mother and asked her, "Hey mom I want to learn a jutsu that is limited to only our clan. Which one should I choose?" His mother looked at him and smiled, "Why are you trying to learn so many jutsus at such a quick rate? Is there something special you are trying to accomplish by making these jutsus being your life?" He looked somewhat confused, "What do you mean? I just want to be the best ninja I can be." She responded, again inquisitively, "But there must be some type of goal that you have set for yourself? Are you trying to impress someone, get to a certain position in the rankings, what is your purpose for being such a knowledgeable student? I mean your report card came in today and I didn't see anything but A's throughout the entire thing. Whenever you aren't studying you are training and when you aren't training you are  reading a new scroll you picked up. There must be a certain reason that you are working so hard to be such a great ninja. What is it?" Ryuu heavily pondered her question, he looked at her and sincerely told her, "I honestly don't know, I just really want to be the best ninja that this village, better yet, this entire world has ever seen. I want to make sure that no villager here will have to worry about any danger that may come in through those walls, I want to make all of the citizens here feel completely safe within these walls, and want to be such a ninja that the guards that guard those walls know that they have a complete, knowledgeable, and promising leader that they are taking orders from. I want to know every single battle tactic, so if the case is that we need to either protect or attack, our village will be armed and ready at any moments notice so we will never have to worry about our own village's safety for not only the villagers, but also for all of the shinobe that also help protect this village. I guess that is why I want to know every single jutsu that is possible for me to learn." Ryuu looked confidently at his mother and she did nothing but giggle. "It's amazing how much you resemble your father, if I was to close my eyes I swear it would be your father speaking to me right now. If you honestly want to learn a jutsu that is constricted to only our clan, then you must speak to your uncle, he is the one that is the instructor of the Hyuuga jutsus. You can usually find him over at the dojo practicing the jutsus himself. Want me to show you where it is?" Ryuu began to run into his room, grabbing his things. He yelled across the house, "No that's okay, I have to make a few stops before I get there anyway. Thank you mom!" His mother giggled and continued doing the chores that she was doing. Ryuu was rummaging through all of his room to ensure that he had all of the things that he needed for his training. He grabbed his checklist and went down the line. "Kunais, check. Shuriken, check. Explosive Tags, check. Weapons Pouches, check. Food, check. Okay I think that I have every thing that I will need for the time I will spend today training. I can't wait to learn my first blood line jutsu! I hope that uncle will be willing to train me today. I just want to get started!" He then organized all of the things in his pouches and ran up to his mother, kissed her on the cheek, said his I love you's and ran out of the door.

Ryuu began jumping from rooftop to rooftop to get to the dojo faster, bu then he remembered that he wanted to stop by the training grounds so he could see a couple of his friends before he spent the entire day training. He was nearing the training grounds and could see a strange man standing right in the middle of the field looking directly in his direction. Almost instantly Ryuu became suspicious of the man standing there. So he then stopped and took cover behind the main trunk of the tree that he was next to. He then focused on his eye and quietly said to himself, "Byakugan". He then was able to see everything that was around him, nearly three hundred and sixty degrees around him and then focused on the area that the man was standing in, he then realized that he was no longer there, and was able to see the movement through the trees, he then readied his kunai and scanned the area looking for the man, he looked to the left then he looked to right and still nothing, when he finally looked back at the training field he felt someone poke him in the back. "Your Byakugan is still very weak. We will work on that don't worry." As Ryuu heard the man's voice behind him, he quickly turned around and began shoving his kunai at the man's body. But the man vanished and reappeared directly behind him, grabbed him by his neck and shoved his head into the branch they were standing on. "Your quickness definitely needs some work." Ryuu then quickly vanished and reappeared behind the man and stuck him with his kunai. The moment that he twisted the knife, a big cloud of smoke appeared in front of his face and when the smoke cleared he realized that he had actually attacked what was called a "Shadow Clone", he had read in one of the many scrolls that he had gotten from the scroll shop. Ryuu then began frantically looking around trying to find where the man had gone, but he could not find him. He then heard the man's voice again. "Okay, that was actually pretty good, and you do have the instinct to kill. That is very interesting, alright the answer is yes. I will help you train." The man then grabbed Ryuu by the shoulders and said "Hey there, nephew." Ryuu turned around and smiled "UNCLE!!!!" Ryuu yelled as he kind of looked guilty. "Sorry that I tried to kill you..." His uncle then began to slap his knee and laugh. "I was honestly scared that you wouldn't, it truly shows that you will what it takes to protect yourself and hopefully others." I knew that you would come here because your mother has been telling me all about your little crusades here, not coming home until the next day at times and keeping your mother up scared half to death almost every single night. She was completely right, you are just like your father." Ryuu then began looking at the floor, the thought of his father always made him sad. "Hey, that's a compliment, you are going to need to let your father go, that is going to be a crutch when you get farther in life. Just trust me on that one okay? Now let's get down to training, eh?" Ryuu then picked up his head and smiled from ear to ear "Okay!!! What jutsu are we going to learn???" Ryuu asked excitedly. Well how about we just focus on your Byakugan, once you can master that, we will work on your first bloodline jutsu.

Ryuu and his uncle went down to the training grounds and began their training of the Byakugan. "The first trick to the Byakugan is Chakra Concentration, have you studied that in school yet?" Ryuu then pricked up his head and yelled "Yeah! My sensei helped me with my chakra control last month!" He then ran up to the closest tree, the tree that had been his fortress of solitude the passed couple of months, also being the tallest tree in the entire training area. He ran all the way to the top and jumped off the peak of the tree, landing softly on his feet in front of his uncle. His uncle then said, amazed, "Wow I cannot believe you have mastered that at such a young age, good then, what you need to do is then to focus your chakra on your eyes. This way, it will be able to access the Byakugan with much more strength. Ryuu then slightly bent his knees and focused his chakra to his eyes, then he opened his eyes and could feel the chakra coursing through his body and going directly to his eyes. He was able to see everything, more than he could ever before, he was able to see things almost 200 yards away almost all around him. It was so much clearer, he felt almost inhuman. He looked at his uncle with his Byakugan still active, the outline of his uncle was still visible but he didn't actually see his features, instead he could see the chakra outlines inside of his body. "Wow this is amazing!" When he began focusing more on his uncle he could see small dots on his body. "What are the dots that I see on your body?" Ryuu asked his uncle. "Those are the chakra openings, that is what makes the Hyuugas so advanced when it comes to fighting. When you hit those with the precision that you will learn, you can actually shut down your opponents chakra supply, rendering it impossible for that person to use his or her jutsus." Ryuu was wide eyed while his uncle was talking to him, he was so excited to actually try out this new jutsu of his. "Okay so what are we going to do with my revamped byakugan?" Ryuu asked anxiously. "We are going to learn your very first bloodline jutsu."

“Really??? Alright!” Ryuu yelled out, jumping in the air. “Which one? Which one? Which one???” Ryuu continued, still jumping in the air. “I think we are going to learn the Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, also called the Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand. This is one of the many jutsus known by our clan.” Ryuu couldn’t help himself but to begin to smile. He was finally going to learn one of the jutsus that was only known to the people that were part of his clan. This has been his dream for years now and now it was about to come true. “Okay the jist of this jutsu is to actually hit and shut down the little chakra openings in your opponents body so they will be rendered useless when it comes to using their jutsus. Once this is done, you would have a huge advantage over your opponent. That is exactly what you want when you get into a fight with another shinobe. First step, is to activate your byakugan.” Once his uncle said this, Ryuu had already activated it and said “Check.” His uncle then continued, then, the next step is to hone your sights in on your opponents chakra openings and then attack them with pinpoint precision. “But the biggest step in this juts u is to completely master your chakra concentration. The hardest part of this jutsu is to right before you actually hit one of the chakra openings in your opponents body, you must emit a small, needle like point of chakra out of the tips of your fingers so that you can actually reach it inside of your opponents body. That is what makes this jutsu so effective.

Ryuu stayed out in the training grounds for hours, just attacking a tree, trying to get his attack’s surface area down to the size of a point of a needle, he would strike the trunk of a tree again and again. Until finally the sun was completely down and it was just him and his uncle there still training. “You’re almost there, now just remember, when the target is in range, picture the divination signs and do your intervals. 2, then 4, then 8, then 16, then 32, then finally 64. That is all that you must do for this jutsu to be useful.” Ryuu’s uncle explained. “Okay, I can do this.” Ryuu slowed his breathing, slightly bent his knees, activates his Byakugan, and then he can see the eight divination signs, then finally he began attacking the points in the tree in his intervals. By the end of his attack he fainted. His uncle picked him up, looked at the tree, recognized that he finally got it right. Took him home and sprinted away.

The next day Ryuu woke up and smiled at the fact that he was in his bed. He then remembered everything that had happened, he jumped ou of bed and sprinted through the trees and reached the training grounds. He looked at the tree that he had attacked on his last go around on the pinpoint attacks, and sure enough he saw that he had finally reached the point that he had been trying to get with his attacks. “Another jutsu to complete and master, father, please continue to guide me through my journey of being a shinobe.”

Obtained: 64 palms

Stats: +11

Word Count: 2230
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Ryuu Hyuuga Empty Re: Ryuu Hyuuga

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:53 am
Approving both trainings
Takeshi Hyuuga
Takeshi Hyuuga
Citizen

Ryuu Hyuuga Empty Subterranean Voyage & Headhunter Jutsu

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:18 pm
Ryuu woke up one day and started thinking, "My Byakugan has a nearly 360 degree vision. But what about below me? If someone was to attack me from beneath, I would have little to no warning. The funny thing is, is that that's me with my Byakugan, what happens when I fight someone without it. That would be extremely useful in battle. Alright it is settled, the very next jutsu that I will learn will be something like that. Now I just got to go see what type of jutsu will allow me to do such things." Ryuu then got out of bed and got dressed, and walked out into the living room of his house. He saw his mother and said "Good morning mother, how did you sleep?" His mother then replied, "Well I suppose, and you?" Ryuu responded with "Not too bad actually. I have decided that I am going to go train today. I will see you probably tonight okay?" Ryuu said with a smile. His mother then said while chuckling, "I figured you would. That's all you've been doing for almost a year and a half." Ryuu then looked guilty, "I'm sorry mom. I just want to be the best so badly, I can't help myself but to train nonstop!" Ryuu said, looking more determined then his mother had ever seen him. She then laughed and said, "Then you get out there and get to your training!" Ryuu had never been so happy, knowing that he had his mother's approval. "Alright! I will be back tonight!" Ryuu said as he ran out of the door. Ryuu then headed off to the scroll shop and see if he could find himself a scroll that could show him a jutsu that would allow him movement underground.

Ryuu was walking into the scroll shop when the woman at the counter greeted him with, "Back again, eh? What jutsu are you going to be learning today?" Ryuu then responded, "I have been doing a whole lot of thinking and realized that there is a weakness to my Byakugan." The lady at the counter looked surprised, "What do you mean? Don't you have almost a 360 degree visual?" Ryuu then looked disappointed, "Yes, nearly being the key word. But even that isn't what I'm worried about. There is a second weakness to the Byakugan..." The lady then set down the book she was reading and looked at Ryuu anxiously. "What is it?!" Ryuu then looked at her over his shoulder and began explaining, "There is almost a 360 degree view, as well as what seems like a dome around the Hyuuga's body. But there is a huge blind spot in that dome, being its foundation. A hyuuga has no special vision beneath his body, and that is the area that I need to strengthen. Got anything that can help?" The lady grinned and began rummaging through the drawers at her desk. "I think I may have what you need." The lady then handed him a scroll that had a dark brown casing. "This scroll wasn't exactly for sale just yet. But I think that I can get it to you. To our most valued customer. Ryuu then laughed and yelled "Thank you!" He grabbed it and ran off. Ryuu then thought to himself, "Alright, get this jutsu down and eliminate this weakness."

Ryuu arrived at the training grounds and was eager to continue his journey of becoming a shinobe. "Alright let's get this scroll open and begin my training." Ryuu thought to himself as he began reading the scroll. "Wow this is fantastic! But what exactly does this jutsu do?" He thought to himself, then he began reading the scroll aloud, "A technique that transforms the earth surrounding the user into a fluid, allowing them to close in on the eney with high speed by swimming underground. Since bein under the ground is a blind spot, the target has no warning; allowing the user to launch a surprise attack. By using this technique in conjunction with a weapon, it also gains great effect as an "assault ninjutsu". Ryuu then continued reading, the scroll explained just how the jutsu was performed, he then put the scroll down and began his training.

At first, Ryuu would be able to make the earth around him turn to liquid, but just as he would get waist deep, it would solidify again and he would be stuck in the dirt. Ryuu was in the training grounds for about four hours until he began feeling dizzy and tired from using up so much chakra, so he then went to the Ramen shop to allow his body to recuperate for a while. He ordered a bowl of ramen and began thinking about the jutsu that he was trying to learn. “Just think about awesome this jutsu would be to actually be able to travel underground. Now my only problem is that I need to build up my chakra so I can train for a longer period and last longer in any fight that I might get into. But that is going to take a whole lot of training. A WHOLE lot of training, but that’s okay. There’s nothing I like doing more than training anyway.” Ryuu began speaking to himself, seeming how there was no one else to speak to in the ramen shop. Ryuu then got up, thanked the chef and went back to the training grounds, feeling much better after getting something in his system.

Ryuu then returned to the training grounds, more than ready to begin his training once again, the moment he got back to his spot he commenced. Ryuu was at it for hours trying to get the jutsu down perfect, but his max distance of actually moving underground was only 5 meters. “Damn it! I will get this down I swear it.” Ryuu then yelled to himself. He then jumped on to his favorite tree and continued to read the scroll, half of the reason was because he needed to rest his body, and the other half was because he wanted to know if there was any indicator of why he was having trouble succeeding at mastering this jutsu. “Hmmm… Maybe that is why. It says that, being fairly similar to surface walking, meaning that I must continue to master that as well. Ryuu then switched his training to continuing to master his chakra concentration.

Ryuu trained until the sun went completely down and couldn’t see very well anymore. Ryuu then grabbed his things and began walking out of the training grounds when he felt both of his knees gave out from underneath him. He then collapsed onto the floor and couldn’t move any of his muscles; he then fell asleep almost instantly. He woke up when the sun rose up, immediately jumping up from where he had passed out. “What happened? Did I pass out?” Ryuu began thinking frantically to himself. He then calmed himself down and took to the treetops to get home as fast as he could. When he got there he busted through the door and began yelling for his mom. “Mom! Where are you?!” His mom then walked out of her room, wiping her eyes. “What is it Ryuu?” His mom said as she yawned. She continued, “What’s wrong?” Ryuu then looked at her inquisitively, “Did you not notice my absence?” His mom then replied, “I didn’t, did you not come home last night?” Ryuu then felt ultimately guilty. “Am I really neglecting my attendance at home that much that my own mother didn’t even realize that I never came home last night?” Ryuu thought to himself. “No mom, of course I did. I meant this morning, I left a little early to get some breakfast.” His mom then looked at him with a frustrated look on her face. “You really woke me up because of that?” Ryuu’s mom said as she walked back into her room to go back to sleep. Ryuu then giggled and went back to the training grounds.

Ryuu continued his chakra concentration by forcing his body to hang upside down on the branch of his favorite tree. But the trick of his training was that he was to continue to read and keep his mind off of the hanging while doing so. This was so he would be able to focus on the fight at hand, rather than continuously focusing on the subterranean voyage jutsu that he was learning. After hanging onto the branch for almost ten minutes straight, he allowed himself to drop down to the ground and rest for a couple of minutes so he could continue to try the voyage jutsu. “Alright I can do this, remember to concentrate the chakra, but continue to focus on something other than the jutsu.” Ryuu was speaking to himself. Ryuu then performed the hand signs, began focusing his mind on the tree in front of him, and allowed his body to concentrate his chakra so he could perform the jutsu. Just then, Ryuu body began sinking into the ground as if he was in the middle of a big pool, and then when his body was completely submerged, he began moving forward rapidly toward the tree that he was focusing on. He was amazed at the fact that he was finally performing the jutsu, he then lost his focus of the tree and began focusing on continuing the jutsu, he then rose up to the ground and when he got completely out of the ground, he cancelled the jutsu and then began celebrating. Another jutsu under his belt, “Now it’s time to learn the next jutsu that I saw over at the scroll shop!” Ryuu proudly yelled to himself.

Ryuu then ran off to the scroll shop and asked for another scroll that read on the seal Earth Style: Head Hunter Jutsu, he than thought to himself that he couldn’t wait to begin his training of the new jutsu. “These two jutsus would go perfect together. I can’t wait to get started!” Ryuu thought to himself as he returned home so he can rest and not have another incident like last night when he passed out on the training grounds, he thought sleeping in his own bed would have to be better than sleeping on the hard ground at the training grounds. Ryuu arrived home and was just in time for dinner, Ryuu and his mother than sat in the dining room of their house and ate their dinner. “So what jutsu are you planning on learning next? What jutsu did you learn today?” Ryuu’s mother asked. “Today and yesterday I was practicing a jutsu called the Subterranean Voyage, basically it allows me to travel underground. The one that I am going to begin training tomorrow is called the Headhunter Jutsu. Don’t worry it’s not as horrid as it sounds, it just allows me to drag my opponents ground underground until only his head is showing so I’ll be able to attack him at will, unless this is a controlled battle which then I believe that would be grounds to end the battle. But either way I believe that it will be a good combination for me to learn.” Ryuu explained smiling at his mother. Ryuu’s mother than began giggling and said, “Ever since you got into that academy, you have become more and more like your father. It is pretty refreshing. I hope that training goes well tomorrow.” Ryuu’s mother replied, smiling back at him. Then they continued to eat their dinner and both of them went to bed.

Ryuu woke up and sprung out of bed, it was time for another day’s training. He ran over to the training grounds and began his practicing. Feeling extremely good about himself. He ran to his spot in the training grounds and began warming up by running up and down his favorite tree, warming up his chakra concentration skills. He then began practicing his Subterranean Voyage jutsu. He then placed a log onto the ground 20 meters away from his position, he then began his Subterranean Voyage toward the log. When he began going toward the log he realized something, how is supposed to know where he is underground!? He then measured out how far he had thought he had went as compared to the distance that the had to go to get to the log, when he reached his destination, well where he thought the destination was, he reached up his hand toward the surface, just as he would if in a battle. “Well wouldn’t you know? It’s there!” Ryuu thought to himself when he could feel the bark of the log on his hand, he then drug the log down into the ground half way and then emerged from the ground. He solidified the ground and began yelling and celebration. “Now I just have to figure out how to see my opponent underground, but I will figure that out. That will be a necessity, especially if my opponent is moving.” He then began thinking that his Byakugan would allow him to see people Chakra, even if he is underground and decided that is how he would perform the jutsu. “Well chalk down another jutsu!” Ryuu said as he grabbed his things and ran off to his house to rest for the day.

Obtained: +11 stats

Jutsu: Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique (Headhunter jutsu) & Subterranean Voyage jutsu)

Word Count: 2,249
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700