Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

A serious journey [Travel Topic] Empty A serious journey [Travel Topic]

Thu May 22, 2014 7:11 pm
The boat trip was a long one. Long enough that Kaede had time to learn up on where he was actually going. Said journey to Yukigakure would be a difficult one. Luckily he had the perfect thing to get him through this.

It was upon reaching the land of the Snow that he suddenly felt the urge to do it. "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight." He quietly murmured to himself as he passed by the snowy mountaintops. He stopped and glanced around, his voice picking up when he confirmed that he was alone. "Not a footprint to be seen." Kaede trudged on wards through the snow, disregarding the fact he was in fact leaving foot prints. Since he technically couldn't see them, it made sense. Taking note of how he was alone he went on with the next line, "A kingdom of isolation.." He spun around, the music in his head spurring him on, "AND IT LOOKS LIKE I'M THE QU- KING." He laughed at the silliness of it all. He was on a serious mission here, he could at least take this somewhat seriously...right? Nah. "The wind is howling like this swirling storm insiiiide." Honestly it was more of a light breeze. But that didn't matter, song lyrics didn't always have to make sense. "Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried." He had tried, very, very hard. Kaede had tried so, so hard to not burst out into song on this serious mission. However he just couldn't help it.

"Don’t let them in, don’t let them see.
Be the good boy you always have to be,
Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know,
Well, now they know."

Kaede stopped singing for a moment. He continued trudging on through the snow, taking the time to prepare himself for what came next.

"Let it go." He mumbled to himself, honestly he did need to let this go. This was serious business dammit. 'Ah fuck it.' "Let it go." Well here we go. "CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE. LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOOOOO. TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR." He span once more, nearly tripping over a rock in the process. Damn rocks, always getting in his way. "I don't care, what they're going to say!" Clambering over a small mound of snow he once again stopped. He could see a band of travelers in the distance. Best keep it on the down low for now. The wind picked up however, it seemed a storm was brewing.

A few minutes later and the wind had become rather fierce. However Kaede was braving his way through it. Snow was being blown everywhere, almost like a blizzard really. What a perfect time for the next part of the song, "Let the storm rage ooooooooooon! The cold never bothered me anyway~" Haha, that was a complete lie. Kaede was freezing right now. He wasn't sure how people could even live through conditions such as these. His walk stopped atop a small hill covered in snow. If he squinted, he could make out the beginnings of several buildings. Perhaps his journey would be over soon? Better finish up before he arrives then.

"It’s funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can’t get to me at all."

Fears, yes something even Kaede experienced. Though he couldn't remember the last time he had been frightened of something. "It's time to test what I can do." Quietly he spoke under his breath, before traversing down the hill slowly. His perfect balance prevented him from falling down the hill like a fool. After all, he was mid song. Everyone has perfect balance mid-song. "To test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong, no rules for me. I'm free!" A sense of freedom did wash over him when he sang that out. Maybe it was the fact he was not confined to that damned office that was doing it. Likely.

Oh, time for the chorus again. "Let it go, let it go!" He hopped a small rock and sang the next bit mid-air, "I am one with the wind and the sky!" Landing in a forward roll he dropped to one knee and spread his arms to his sides, "Let it go! Let it goooo! You'll never see me cry!" Another truth, it had been a long time since Kaede had welled up even slightly. Though honestly his own beautiful singing voice was causing his eyes to wet up slightly. He stood to his feet with gusto. "HERE I STAND. AND HERE, I'LL STAY!" The wind picked up again, his cloths and hair billowing out dramatically along with the snow swirling around him, "Let the storm rage on!" With that part done, he continued walking towards the ever growing in size buildings in the distance.

"My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I’m never going back,
The past is in the past."

He was only a few hundred meters from the gates at this point. "Time to finish up." He said to himself, before bursting out into song once more.

"Let it go, let it go!
And I'll rise like the break of dawn!
Let it go, let it go!
That perfect boy is gone!"

The wind was still rushing towards him, though not as strong as before. It died down as he approached the gates of Yukigakure. Not much had changed since he had come here. He wasn't quite sure what to do now he was here. He needed to end the song, otherwise all of that would've been pointless. Taking a few moments to prepare himself for the big finale he eyed up the village. He had expected it to be completely different, maybe the leaders weren't half bad after all. And with that thought in his head, he walked forward and sang.

"HERE I STAND
IN THE LIGHT OF DAY
LET THE STORM RAGE ON,
...The cold never bothered me anyway."

And with that, Kaede arrived.

[WC: 1023.

Instant travel to Yukigakure.]
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

A serious journey [Travel Topic] Empty Re: A serious journey [Travel Topic]

Thu May 22, 2014 7:15 pm
A serious journey [Travel Topic] Disney10

Approved
Mr. Pink <3