Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

The Prophet And The Savior - Page 2 Empty Re: The Prophet And The Savior

Sat May 24, 2014 10:49 am
[Meh...we'll do this a bit later, gotta appointment in another village xD]

The earth would continue to move beneath him as he continued to shoot up as he heard the slicing sound of something cutting through the air he would smile and hold his arms up to where the gauntlets had been blocking the attack. Deflecting both of the attacks he would quickly perform a seal that caused another him to appear while he went straight up. From the last bout with her he memorized how big the dome of darkness would be and smiled as he found a good use for this new spar. Wings that were not of this world appeared on the originals back as he took to the sky and drilled through the dome of darkness, popping out into the sun and taking off towards the east.

To the rest of them he would still be inside of the dome, standing on the pedestal of earth looking down onto the two with nothing but a smile on his face. The clone then body flickered down to Angerona or more specifically behind her as he whispered into her ear," There will come the time where you will have to fight me alone...do not disappoint me love," his lips touching the flesh of her cheek softly before backing off silently and standing there.

[Exit- using 1k of wc to master moving earth core]
Kamiko Koutaishi
Kamiko Koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat May 24, 2014 12:29 pm
Angerona watched as the pillar rose up within the Dark Circle and felt both relief and frustration as she had guessed what the plan Yaju had in mind indeed was, she sliced through a nearby tree in her anger, causing it to topple over as she then suddenly felt a presence behind her. She heard Yaju speak into her ear in such a voice that made her tremble with both fear and something else, something she was not used to feeling, a feeling that she discarded quite quickly and closed her eyes momentarily as she felt the lips against her cheek; This was warmth, the one thing all denizens of Darkness sought. They did not wish for blood, nor death, only warmth. Yet none could see that - Save for her, now. She felt an epiphany as the warmth entered her body and caused her to shiver before finally, she spoke within her mind: "I know you can still hear me, Sensei---Yaju. I know that you are no longer here with a blade in hand, I know this for one reason. The other one which you placed beside me caused me to feel Warmth, something you would never do - not with the ice that fills your heart. I want you to know that - - - I never wished to fight, I wished to live my life in peace, away from this place. You seek me out in order to kill or capture me, I am not entirely sure which. But why? So you may use my body once I perish? So you may use the same if I live? . . . You are no love of mine, You never will be - You are . . . You are a Demon, a Devil . . . Something beyond evil." As she finished, Angerona would raise Aufero and call for the Dark Circle to collapse into her blade, the Dark Energy being quite content with returning to it's master. Then, slumping her shoulders as she finally allowed for the Dark Veil to dissipate and her Dark Rose Stance to end before she incurred any sort of injury upon herself. 

Angerona sighed deeply before sheathing Aufero, ignoring the second Yaju if it still remained and going to search for her Ally, Suto. If she had indeed found him she would offer her hand in order to steady him, as it would take time to adjust to the natural darkness, rather than the divine Darkness which she had used to create the barrier. Her voice would be somewhat hoarse, due to being a tad choked up due to the various feelings of betrayal, hate, sorrow, and anxiety filling her mind and voice as she spoke: "Suto . . . We must leave this place, as quickly as we may. I do not wish to stay here any longer . . . I --- I do not want you to get hurt here, You are too important to me . . . To The Goddess, I mean . . . Please, let us go now . . . " She would then attempt to gently lead him by the hand toward the final stretch of the Borders once more, ready to leave behind the land of Lightning and the monster which lurked within it.

[Exit]
[4,236]
[21 stats]
[Claiming: "Heroic Endurance!"]
[Also claiming full Soul Meter charge. 4k words = 30 charge, max charge = 10 unmastered.  10/10 Charge]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Sat May 24, 2014 12:44 pm
"I know you can still hear me, Sensei---Yaju. I know that you are no longer here with a blade in hand, I know this for one reason. The other one which you placed beside me caused me to feel Warmth, something you would never do - not with the ice that fills your heart. I want you to know that - - - I never wished to fight, I wished to live my life in peace, away from this place. You seek me out in order to kill or capture me, I am not entirely sure which. But why? So you may use my body once I perish? So you may use the same if I live? . . . You are no love of mine, You never will be - You are . . . You are a Demon, a Devil . . . Something beyond evil.

The clone would smile as the voice of the original echoed through her mind," The clone is me as i am the clone..its actions are my own and my actions are his. The warmth you felt was from the same heart that beats within the demon you assume i am...One day you will see why it is i do what i do...and then you will know all," with that the clone would bow and poof in a cloud of smoke as the voice of Yaju disappeared.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum