Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 171500

The Unorthodox Savior [Mission] Empty The Unorthodox Savior [Mission]

Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:51 am
Mission Details:

Sitting on a park bench just 15 meters away from the target in question Zraix couldnt help himself as he laughed at the absolute mess that the man had made in such a short amount of time- there had been reports of a shinobi with gifted abilities that had been running around the village and trying his hand at being a "Super Hero" and while his efforts were coming from a great place, it was clear he hadnt the slightest idea on how to help people without causing destruction. The Hoshimura sat back and kicked up his feet as he watched the water from the water tower on a nearby roof spill out, slightly flooding the streets below and scaring off al the citizens nearby. Now, one might wonder how he managed to get himself into a situation where he was causing so much damage and the answer was he was simply trying to rescue a cat that was stuck on the rooftop- a young boy had approached the hero having seen his bright red cape and listening to the bravado that the man carried with his speech and asked him for help saving his cat Cornelius. The Hero was elated by the opportunity to do so and quite literally leapt into action but did so with so much force he crashed through the water tower and got himself stuck in the process. The ronin would spring forth from his seat at a speed of 150 and leap towards the wall of the building without a second thought as he saw the small cat being carried down with the current from the displaced water- catching the cat he would land 3 meters from the building and make his way over to the young boy, returning the cat and then making his way back over to the man whos lower half was dangling out of the water tower.

"Give me a break.. what are you doing? Get out of there and start cleaning this place up already." The Hoshimura said as he looked down at the man. His comment was met with a muffled but somehow still triumphant voice that belted and echoed from the inside of the water tower. Never fear citizen! This is only a small obstacle for THE GREAT FLAMINGO , grant me a few more moments and you'll be SHOCKED with the display of my fortitude and power as I free myself from these confines so that I might gaze upon my adoring fans and accept their applause for a job WELL DONE" He said before placing his feet up against the water tower and in one swift motion pushing himself out of the water tower revealing a soaked man in a white jumpsuit with a red cape, disheveled dark red hair, a thick mustache and a pink flamingo foot print on his chest and back. Zraix would slap his palm to his forehead as he couldnt believe a man that was so ridiculous could have strength of such magnitude, it was almost too ridiculous to believe. "Listen 'Flamingo' Ive been sent here to-" Interrupting Zraix the man would hold out his index finger before speaking "THE GREAT FLAMINGO.. You may continue. The ronin could hardly believe this was happening, "Okay.. "The Great Flamingo" Ive been sent here to clean up your act because youve been causing trouble in the village. Now im sure you have the best of intentions but you really need to think about how you use your powers and whats appropriate for the situation. That being said im here to help you and theres going to be another man here to help us.. at some point but for now we can just get started without him" The super hero would place his hand underneath his chin as though he was thinking deeply about what Zraix had said before springing forward and raising his finger into the sky triumphantly, "This is amazing! I knew my efforts would be rewarded sooner or later and now look. The village has seen it fit to provide me with my very own SIDEKICK. Whats more ill be getting two of you! Now what should we call you? Im thinking baby Flamingo wouldnt be respectable enough but you cant have something grander than Great.."

Zraix would interrupt, "No no no were not naming me or anyone im only here to help you get a handle on-" The great Flamingo would respond immediately shutting down what the ronin was trying to say, "Well that just wont do! Every good sidekick needs a name that instills fear in the hearts of villains and hope in the hearts of civilians. Hmmm.. you have greyish hair so we can work shop it but for now youll be... PIGEON LAD" Now thats got quite the ring to it dont ya think? Okay so its settled. Lets go save some villagers!" He exclaimed wrapping his arm around the neck of the ronin with his left arm and pointing to the skies and looking upward with his right. Zraix realized that at this point the only way to get this guy under control would be to go along with this fantasy of super hero and side kick long enough to tighten up his chakra control and while he didnt want to it would be for the greater good and it was the mission he was sent out on so he had no choice.

He sighed as he moved the arm of the great flamingo from his neck and nodded reluctantly,"Okay.. fine but if im gonna help you then you have to listen to my advice so that nothing else goes- I mean. You have to listen to what I say so that my skills as a sidekick can flourish and I can eventually better serve you and become a super hero of my own." He said as he looked to the left and noticed Monsoon FINALLY showing up to the scene, a huge relief for the Hoshimura. "Hmmmm yes yes... that make sense! We can do things your way and ill supervise so that way one day youll ascend and become "THE GREAT PIGEON I can hardly contain myself! Zraix would face palm again before descending off of the roof and meeting face to face with Monsoon, the great flamingo following close behind. He would stare at Monsoon with daggers as he mouthed to him "Where the hell have you been He would turn to the great flamingo and smile as he introduced the two and allowed them to get acquainted with each other, sure that Monsoon would be able to get some sort of handle on this man.

[EXIT, MISSION COMPLETE WILL MAKE CLAIMS LATER
WC=1,113

Last edited by Zraix on Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Chakra Pressure
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 3000

The Unorthodox Savior [Mission] Empty Re: The Unorthodox Savior [Mission]

Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:37 pm
Zraix's sharp stare would be met with a surprising sight. Pure glee shined in Monsoon Uchiha's eyes and a wonder-filled smile spread across his face. Not at the sight of his sensei and comrade, Zraix. But at the large, heroic figure standing towering on the roof, surveying the city with his well-oiled mustache swaying in the wind. Evidently, this hero of heroes noticed the awe struck Uchiha. With a flourish, he leapt off the roof while filliping in mid air. To Monsoon's amazement, the caped crusader continued flipping, neither moving forward nor falling down: which made Monsoon's jaw drop. Before he could take his next breath, the spandex-clad man thrusted two arms up, launching himself straight to the ground and an impressive and powerful speed of 125. He would land in front of the shinobi, crashing into the ground with a strength of 125. His impact would shake the ground and cause the water pooling on it to jolt in the air.

The hero, silhouetted by sparkling droplets, would stand upright. With an impressive show of muscular strength, he would flex and begin a pose, speaking and letting his words carry him through the motion, "Fear NOT my soon to be fowl fellow, you are not DREAMING! It truly is I, THE GREAT FLAMINGO" The hero, as he announced his name, struck the signature pose of the Flamingo.

The Uchiha could feel the Hoshimura's eyes burn into his neck, he turned to see his annoyed look as well as the question he would pose.

Just how do we deal with him

Monsoon, like Zraix, noticed the destructive tendencies of the great flamingo. Though admirable, the cracked ground and almost crater near his feet was ominous. However, the Uchiha did not care, as he was completely pulled in by Great Flamingo. Without a word, Monsoon hiked up his loose, white, martial artist's pants and stretched them over his shoulders. He would punch his two arms through the white fabric. White light would stream off his exposed limbs, his fighting aura, being activate, would puff out the white trousers: creating an oval shape making Monsoon look he had cracked through a giant egg with his head, arms and legs.

Monsoon, in a an exuberant cadence similar to the great flamingo, answered his hero. Like the hero, he would move into a pose while speaking, allowing his words to guide his actions,
"THE GREAT FLAMINGO! I do not believe myself in a dream, more, I am astounded at your deductive Reasoning! By just a glance, you gleamed that the Kage noticed your deeds and saw fit to supply you with Supreme aid! It is fair that you've met the swift Pigeon Lad! Allow me to accompany your Heroic Journey, as EGG BOY!" As he announced his hero name, Monsoon Uchiha would strike the pose of a sturdy, muscular egg.

The Great Flamingo, with his hands on his hips, would bellow out resounding laugh to the sky.

"Ba-HA! I cannot say no the the willing and able! Yes, INDEED! I open my wings to you two fledglings, Pigeon Lad and Egg Boy! With my tutelage, supervision and WARM plumage, you will grow into OUTSTANDING AVIAN CRUSADERS! For now....I dub our group..." The Great Flamingo would begin to vocalize, cooing out a warm baritone note as he began to move into a pose. Sensing his moment, Monsoon Uchiha took his spot to the side of the Great Flamingo. Using his vocalizations as cues, Monsoon would strike a pose in Tandem with the great flamingo as he belted the name, "THE FOWL FEATHERED FELLOWS!!!!!!!!"

The two "heroes", Monsoon and the Great Flamingo, would flex in pose, imagining a grand reception to their display. However, only the sound of the wind and Zraix's groan met them. Sensing this mis-timed moment, the Great Flamingo got out of his pose and walked toward the Hoshimura. A discerning eye looked the ronin over, the Great flamingo thought out loud.

"I sense there is SOMETHING missing Pigeon lad. Something seems...OFF!

Zraix, who had been accustomed to the loud mouthed "hero" waited a moment before speaking, in anticipation to be interrupted. When that moment passed, Zraix began to speak: and was swiftly cut off by the mustachioed gentleman. With a flourish, the Great Flamingo wrapped a mask of astounding material around his face. With it on, Zraix looked like a glorious, half pigeon, half man, draped in a smart ronin's robe. Pigeon lad would look to his friend  Monsoon. To his dismay, the Uchiha had wrapped a white bandana around the top of his head and covered his eyes with black sunglasses. As it was, Monsoon was too far gone.

Seeing the two together, an idea came to the masked Pigeon Lad: one that might solve their current problem. His head perked up as he spoke. For some reason, that same heroic cadence found its way into his voice. Monsoon wondered if the pigeon visor he wore came with a voice changer.

"THE GREAT FLAMINGO, as your faithful sidekick, I would like to suggest something! Your last...'adventure', though impressive, may have damaged you in ways you would not realize! Afterall, precuation prevents disaster!

The Great Flamingo, taken with his new side kicks enthusiasm, humored and heeded his words.

"PERHAPS you may be right! Afterall, that Watertower wasn't made of WOOD! Ba-HA!!!" bellowed the laughing hero. "What would you suggest we do, PIGEON LAD!"

There was a twinkle behind Pigeon Lad's visor, the intelligent glare of Zraix.

"Perhaps you could test your strength on Egg Boy! Afterall, his...uh...Shell is Unbreakable!"

Egg Boy, having never left his pose, leapt toward Pigeon Lad and The Great Flamingo. He would flex like a hard boiled egg, and belt

"If I may, THE GREAT FLAMINGO! I suggest a simple contest of strength. We can see who can pin the other's back on the ground! What say you!?"

"Ba-HA! Egg Boy, though I know you're shell is sturdy, do you really think you could withstand my might!"

Behind Egg Boy's shades, Monsoon's sharingan glowed, and a devilish grin spread across his face.

"Well, if you can't, then you're injuries are severe enough that another excursion might not end as well!!"

Egg Boy would take a low, wrestles stance and give his challenge to the Great Flamingo.

The Great Flamingo, always ready to entertain his sidekicks, would accept the challenge. At 125 speed, he would rush and wrap his arms around Monsoon's body, in an attempt to tackle him to the ground. He expected this to be easy. However, when making contact with Monsoon, the Great Flamingo felt as if he had just made contact with a mountain. Though monsoon was leagues slower, he was stronger. In this grapple, and using his strength, Monsoon would revers the Great Flamingo's hold and begin pushing him off his balance.

"Ba-HA! Egg Boy! I see you've eaten your egg whites! But, did you forget about my WARM PLUMAGE!!!"

A golden aura would shimmer around the Great Flamingo, given one the impression of feathers running down his red cape. With this look came a boost in strength, Egg Boy could no longer push The Great Flamingo over. He felt himself being moved back. Even when he dug his heels into the ground, Monsoon could only slow down the Great Flamingo's grapple.

Behind Egg Boy's shades, The Great Flamingo saw a curious flash of red. IN an instant, a vision flooded his mind, of what Egg Boy might do. He saw his sidekick activate a power that enhanced his strength to a supreme degree, one that would rival his own. IN their struggle, perhaps out of desperation, Egg Boy would use a maneuver that would have catastrophic consequences. He saw himself behind piledrived into a ground, the crater his powerful body would form would destroy a portion of the surrounding area. Though he would be fine, many would be hurt, including the boy he had attempted to help earlier.

As that instant passed, the Great Flamingo was brought back to reality, to his present grapple with egg boy. Instead of continuing, The Great Flamingo disengaged, letting go of Egg Boy and their grapple. With a stern countenance, and in a manner un heard before, the hero addressed his side kick.

"Egg Boy. While I applaud your enthusiastic exuberance, I must, nay, I demand you exercise caution. With great power, comes great responsibility. Even more so when you possess a strength like yours, Egg Boy. If you are an Egg of steel, this world may be paper. That does not give you the right to tear through it on a whim..."

The wind rose, rippling the water that still pooled on the ground. The hero, as if hearing his own words for the first time, looked up at the destroyed water tower. An observation was made, one that he knew he would have to work to keep from happening. He returned his look back to his two sidekicks.

"PIGEON LAD! I believe you are right! We should, at least, take it easy for the day. However, have no fear. Wherever you need my aid, I will be there. For when the foul-tempered stalk the night, the avian crusader takes to the skies, the supreme fowl fellow, THE GREAT FLAMINGO!!!!!"

By his look, one could tell the caution he took. Clearly, the lesson he taught to Egg Boy resonated within.

[1564 WC]
[MISSION END]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:57 pm
Zraix wrote:

[EXIT, MISSION COMPLETE WILL MAKE CLAIMS LATER
WC=1,113

Approved for Exit/Mission Completion!
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:05 pm
[EXIT[
Claiming Mission AP and Ryo
Reserving WC Claims for Rank Up
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:41 pm
Monsoon wrote:[EXIT[

Approved for exit and mission rewards!
Zraix
Zraix
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Jet Stream
Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 171500

Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:12 pm
Utilizing Max stat discount for claims

Spending total WC on , Battle Fever [1,051/1,875] WC
AND Space Time Amplifier [1,875/1,875] WC
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:33 pm
Zraix wrote:
Utilizing Max stat discount for claims

Spending total WC on , Battle Fever [1,051/1,875] WC
AND Space Time Amplifier [1,875/1,875] WC

Approved!
Monsoon
Monsoon
Genin
Genin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:35 pm
Marabelle Blossom wrote:
Monsoon wrote:[EXIT[

Approved for exit and mission rewards!

Total WC: 1,564

Spending 144 WC to obtain Amataerasu (Left Eye) [3,750/3,750] [Max Stat Discount]

Spending 1,420 WC on Blaze Release: Kagatsuchi (Right Eye) [1,420/3,750 WC] [Max Stat Discount]
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:09 pm
Monsoon wrote:
Total WC: 1,564

Spending 144 WC to obtain Amataerasu (Left Eye) [3,750/3,750] [Max Stat Discount]

Spending 1,420 WC on Blaze Release: Kagatsuchi (Right Eye) [1,420/3,750 WC] [Max Stat Discount]

Approved!

Note: Previously claimed WC from here
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum