Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4110

Me and Austin (Private) Empty Me and Austin (Private)

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:47 am
Walking away from the desert, Zen would have a clean mind, with Austin that was indeed following to their next destination point for some food, Zen knew exactly where to go. " Hey kid come quickly, before you get left behind!!!!" Zen stated, following up the trail, Zen would be in the village, to the right side, he could already here the voices of the citizens. Stepping out from the side of the hill, he would place both feet on the street of Sunagakure no sato. Today was indeed busy. The street was packed.  Smirking, Zen would just stand there and wait for Austin to come, He didn't want to leave the kid behind.  While waiting for the boy to come up the hill, he would reach in his backpack, pulling out a nice fresh ninja fruit. With a hard bite off of it, he would lick his lips, and begin to chew. Once he downed that, he would take another chunk off the top of it, " You know kid, You're slower than I thought!" Zen stated, trying not to rush the boy, but indeed trying to get that energy off in him. Today was going to be busy for the two. Zen was going to show him a lot, and also tell him about the nara clan. The two was going to have to train, relax then train, a whole lot, until they both was nice strong and ready to take on missions together. Still waiting, the none leaving smirk would be gone from Zen's face. he was sad that he ate his fruits up, and now he was very hungry! He couldn't wait to eat up all the steak he could!
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Me and Austin (Private) Empty Re: Me and Austin (Private)

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:55 pm
Austin was now walking with zen as they passed into the village Austin saw that the village and sidewalk was packed. With Austin way behind zen he picked up speed to directly follow him. With Austin waiting with zen and seeing that zen eats up all his fruit Austin could see the man must of been hungry. With him being nice Austin reaches into his pack and pulls out a sandwich and tosses it to zen. That Should fill you up for a bit. Says Austin to zen. As they walk Austin looks up to zen an says Hey after lunch I was thinking...How bout you train me so I can be strong like you and call you sensei. As they walk Austin looks at his surroundings waiting to see what the man says.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 pm
Zen saw the boy coming up from the hill. Noticing a sandwich coming his direction. " oh wait! I got it!" Zen would leap forward, and catch the sandwich, he would quickly unwrap it. " Wait,  What you put on here? if I see sauce anywhere, I'mma throw you off the hill."  Zen stated, he would then take a bite off the sandwich, chewing quickly, he would turn up to the boy. I t appears he asked zen a question?

Hey after lunch I was thinking...How bout you train me so I can be strong like you and call you sensei.

"Hm, sure kid, I wouldn't mind that! But imma tell  ya this. Expect me not to go easy! I want you to be better than me, so you know that's going to take a lot of work! Also, at all times, I wanna see you try hard, you seem to give up so fast."

After Zen stated that, he would finish up the sandwich, but that seemed to not control his hunger. " Alright, let's get going, I'm ready to eat up a storm!" Zen would jet off, with the boy following. " The food store should be right up here towards the left." Dodging the citizens and watching out for the kids, Zen would rush over to the store. Ready to grab some food, and get back on the training field. With now a new student, Zen would have to try harder as well. But that was indeed not going to be a challenge for Zen nara.  Once he made it over towards the store, hopefully Austin would be still behind him. Taking his right hand, he would open the door and step clean in. Looking around, he noticed a old man behind the register.

" Hello young fella! What can I do for you today?"

Zen would sigh as he walked over to the man.

" Yes, I would like two steaks, and some shrimp rice!" Zen stated, he would then turn to the door, and wait for Austin to walk in. It shouldn't take him long.

OOC: lazy post

Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm
Austin following zen into the store sees that zen has said yes to his question. Austin putting a giant grin on his face notices that they will become the best pair and Austin gets a lot stronger to. But Austin walks into the store dodging villagers and kids and sees zen standing there with his food. Austin asks the man behind the register for 3 T-Bone Steaks Shrimp Rice and a dozen bean rolls. If zen would ask Austin why he wanted all that food Austin would not tell only Austin would know.

As Austin gathers up his food he wonders if the kids down at the homeless center was still waiting for him to return with there food.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:01 pm
Once Austin cam in and ordered his food, Zen would reach in his pocket, and pay the old man. " Alright thank you sir." Zen would then walk over to the table and wait for the food to get done. " . hey Austin come sit, we have to go over a few things. Like your accomplishes and what you wanna do with your ninja life. Now we don't have all day let's get started. Only a few questions, I gotta ask you so bare with me. But I rather ask ya while we have our food. Because, I'm starving, But also, I wouldn't mind asking only the basics right now. So here is question number one: if it came down to it, would you kill someone? like a life and death situation." Zen stated. Zen only asked that question to see what was the boy was really like. he didn't want to work with killing freaks. None like Zen! While waiting for the boy reply Zen would relax both hands on the table and wait for the boy reply. While at the same time, their food was coming to them. " ah thanks man!" Zen would take the plate and his water, and he would begin eating. " Dude, this is so good! told you this place was the bomb!" Zen stated with a smile on his face, as he took a bite from the steak, and took a hand full of shrimp rice tossing it all in mouth. He would chew.
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:18 pm
With Austin going with zen and sitting at a table he hears zen ask him a question about if he had to would he kill anyone. Immediately the flashback of him killing his mom and dads murderer came in his head. With a pissed off look Austin says I'm going to be honest I killed only one person... and it was the murderer who killed my parents. Austin tells zen the whole story of his parents. And as there food comes he sees zen start to eat with austin eating 1 steak and some rolls he watches zen to see what they would do next.
Zen Nara
Zen Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:33 pm
Zen would laugh at the boy. " You killed only one person huh? well when I'm done with you, you're gonna you to be killing millions that is." Zen stated, the smirk was still on his face, as he ate from his food. Turning back up to the boy, zen would sigh. " But, before I train you here are the rules. You report to me and only me, if you have someone that's picking on you in any kind of way, you tell me! If you need cash, you tell me, if you need help you tell me, if you need something anything that is, come and contact me! now with that stated, we should finish up here. Oh one more thing, if you need to kill someone contact me with the information, and I'll handle the situation, note you only get two tries! so I hope you a faster learner! now with me being ur sensei. we should hang together more, perhaps a few meetings here and there." Zen would then throw more food in his mout and chew it down. With a fresh drink of water, zen would turn up towards the boy direction, well, I'm all done here, you finish up your food, I'll be standing outside. With a smile, he would take his left hand and rub the boy hair. he indeed needed a lot of work, but this was now zen's problem, zen was going to indeed get the boy stronger and smarter. Knowing it was going to take a long time, but it wouldn't but nothing, the boy seemed like a fast learner, but zen was going to indeed go hard on him. Walking out the place, Zen would place a cigarette on his lips. He would be now standing in the frount waiting for young Austin, as soon as he came, they both would head back off to the training grounds. Indeed it wouldn't be the desert due to the fact it was night time. But he thought the training grounds would be a good place to get more training in.

EXIT
Austin Nara
Austin Nara
Citizen

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 pm
Austin says ok to zen and finishes his food as he saves the rest for the orphanage he walks outside and stands with zen. As they walk austin quickly runs to the orphanage and gives the kids the food austin bought as they eat he smiles. Austin goes back to zen and walk knowing he will be stronger then him one day.

EXIT.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum