Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 11:53 pmShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiToday at 4:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Today at 3:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 3:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Today at 3:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutToday at 12:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 12:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 12:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 12:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 26%
22 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Waiting Empty Waiting

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 am
A soft thud would hit the ground in the land of lightning and also in front of the village of Kumogakure, the wings of paper disappeared and his body would once again be whole as he looked through his hair and smiled, a new place and a new time. Now it was time to see if he could find what he was seeking for here. For now he would wait at the gates for someone to let him in.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Waiting Empty Re: Waiting

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 pm
Sora twirled a single Kunai as he walked towards the gates of his village. Don't get the wrong idea, he wasn't there to leave or anything. He was simply taking a stroll and the gates happened to be the first place that popped into his mind. The boy began to whistle a small tune and continued twirling his kunai as he made it closer and closer to the gates. '.. Eh? Who's that?' he thought, spotting a figure in the distance. Sora wasted no time in moving a bit faster than before, curiosity soon making its way into him. The figure soon started to form into an actual person, forcing the young shinobi to raise an eyebrow. Eventually Sora managed to get at a good distance away from the stranger, one of 5 meters, to start speaking. "Oi!" he called out, "What are you doing here? And who are you?"
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:58 pm
Someone was coming...not as fast as he had originally thought but they were coming and finally he would be able to get into the village. As the person made their way to him he would look at the boy a bit, his single noticeable crimson eye taking an interest in the boy as he spoke. Slowly his head would tilt until his body became to a semi slouch before going back to normal," I came for a little visit, heard that the village night life was to die for so i came here. As for my name...well," his hand would slowly go through his hair," Is not important but because i am in an awfully good mood i will tell you, my name is Kishin and i want entrance into the village if you don't mind," if he was allowed into the village he would begin his little self indulged tour.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:11 pm
This guy... the way he spoke annoyed him a bit. However, he couldn't just say that out loud. That would be rude and he doesn't like to be rude... well, only sometimes. Today was one of those times. So Sora simply shrugged and scratched the back of his head. "Well, do you come in peace or nah? I can't let you in if you're gonna do something to the village." he said lamely. 'And who said the "night life" here was to die for? I'm pretty sure it's anything but.' the boy added as an afterthought. It was possibly due to all the eating places and whatnot. That was an everyday thing to Sora though. As he waited for Kishin's response he kept on twirling the kunai with his free hand, a bored expression located on his face.
Sankou Koitaishi
Sankou Koitaishi
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:22 pm
Was he seriously asking him did he come in peace? Wow...talk about the worst question of his life time, but hey he was going to answer before walking in," Yeah Yeah i come in peace, so if thats all, im gonna go now," with that he would walk passed the boy and head into the village unless something else was needed.

[exit unless interrupted]
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:25 pm
Sora frowned as the stranger simply walked passed him. It felt like he was brushed off... it was a feeling that he didn't enjoy one bit. The young shinobi grumbled before heading back towards the village, shoving his kunai in his pouch. Nothing exciting even happened... such a boring encounter that was.

{Exit}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum