Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

To "Pact" or not To "Pack" - Page 2 Empty Re: To "Pact" or not To "Pack"

Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:29 pm
Daiyuki had desperately wanted to kill the man standing before him much so that he had forgotten about the pain and placed his hand on his kunai. He stood up look while looking directing in the man face he took another sniff of the air and noticed a new scent. It was the aroma coming from the man’s blond hair. The aroma was strong that it intrigued Daiyuki at the same time frustrated him.

Consequently in his frustrating animalistic mindset he had drawn the kunai, he then extended his open hand and sliced a gash deep enough to draw blood and leave a scar once it had been treated.

The blood had begun to spew forth, never taking his eyes off the man Daiyuki crouched down just to be lower than the man but low enough to reach the snow. Daiyuki wrote his name.  “To pact or not to pact” Daiyuki asked patiently awaiting a response. He knew he would never stand taller than the man unless instructed to for this would be a sign of aggression and possibly lead to his death. Daiyuki’s mindset had always been survival first and last since birth.

Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:34 pm
Maku was surprised by the mans actions.  Apperantly this was some kind of blood pact, a tradition very unfamiliar to him.  "Stand Daiyuki, from this moment on you are my loyal servant.  You will work for me, and even kill for me if instructed.  Until the day you stand greater than myself swear your allegiance."

Taking a Kunai of his own, he cut himself on the hand as well, to complete a blood pact with this man.  It wasn't that Maku particularly believed in these kind of things, but to the man it could make all the difference in the world.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:53 pm
“I will serve you” Daiyuki retorted while rising to a more slouched posture. Daiyuki would never make his head higher than the man he had just sworn allegiance to.  However the stench of the man’s bloody had made Daiyuki’s blood curl, so much so he had not even realized how many huge inhalation of the air around him.

He sat there waiting as to what was to happen next. Nevertheless He desperately wanted to get stronger thus the reason he would serve the man for now.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:57 pm
"You are dismissed for now.  If you ever need me, come to my office and ask Charlotte for a meeting with me.  For now, I recomend you go train.  Perhaps if I have time in the coming days I will have a private training session for you, and try to teach you a couple of tricks."

With a wave of his hand, Maku was gone.  His speed would once again make it appear as if he had simply vanished.  Maku liked the boy, and hoped he would be a valuable asset to his forces.  As long as Daiyuki was willing to play ball the way Maku desired, he would find himself in a better position in this cruel world

{Exit}
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:09 pm
Daiyuki sat there with a look of disbelief on his face. He had some questions, to which the leader of the unpleasant world had to know.  He had desperately wanted to why his parents and pack were brutally murdered by the Uchiha.  However it seems today would not be the day he would find out those answers.

Daiyuki set out to the wretched blizzard filled landscape to do exactly has the man had commanded which was to train and train hard Daiyuki would do.

He set out to understand the beast in him the man and mentioned earlier and possibly to find one as well.

{Exit}
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin