Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8450

To "Pact" or not To "Pack" Empty To "Pact" or not To "Pack"

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:22 pm
At the edge of Yukigukare atop of the village sat Daiyuki. He had always sat there wondering what was beyond the sea of white snow that was in front of him. Daiyuki turned his head toward the sky and close his eyes he had like to do this habitually.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

To "Pact" or not To "Pack" Empty Re: To "Pact" or not To "Pack"

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:28 pm
Maku had been reading over the files of all the village nin, when one caught his eye.  A Daiyuki Ookami, graduated last in his class, and had recently had an outburst against a teacher.  Mmmm seemed interesting enough.  That raw fire, he could work with that.  There weren't many ninja in the village, so Maku used his chakra senses to pick out a couple prospects, until he came across a boy sitting on a rough top.  The boy looked like the picture, so it must be him

Using his natural speed of 200, he hoped up and sat next to the boy, at this speed it would appear as if the leader of Yukigakure had materialized out of thin air.  "Yo, whats up.  Names Maku Jemuzu, leader of the Snow, whats yours?"
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:50 pm
Deadened in his train of thought, Daiyuki had not even felt the air around him shift. However the last thing he would hear before finding him self with his back flatted in the plush snow were two words, which were Maku and leader. The feeling of being so weak that people could literally sneak up on him without him sensing a change in his surroundings disturbed him very much.

Eyeing the spot he had fell from Daiyuki saw something. Daiyuki sitting up and eventually standing proceeded to use the surface walking technique to walk up the post. Daiyuki hoped he’d encounter the last two words he heard before his plummet Maku and leader.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:05 pm
Maku watched the man fall, and begin to start walking back up.  Making no movement to help or hinder the actions.  That was an odd response, but who knows, maybe he had just taken the genin by surprise.  "I will ask you again, what is your name and rank shinobi?"

Maku wanted him to answer, it wasn't like he didn't already know, but still it was important to not show like you know everything.  He would wait to see the mans response.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:27 pm
Finally reaching the man. Daiyuki took a big sniff of the air where the man had materialized. To his disbelief the air contained no readable changes in scent. Addressing the man’s question while still sniffing the air around him Daiyuki fumbled to get his name and rank out.

“D..dah...ah..yuki” He muddled.

Catching his blundered he repeated himself with confidence as to question the man's intention for asking

“My name is Daiyuki and I am a genin”  

Daiyuki had spoken his name and sat awaiting and pondering the words he had heard before fallin to the snowy bottom.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:34 pm
"Well, I am not sure if you heard, but my name is Maku Jemuzu, the leader of this village.  I am going around the village, catching up on the current roster of ninja that we have here.  I saw you sitting up here, and I thought it would be worth it to introduce myself.  Please tell me what skills you have ninja, I would like to know.  Also what can you bring to this village, and why should you be allowed to survive in this harsh landscape?"

Maku would ask his questions.  There were several purposes to this.  One was to see what the mans response to the leader would be, but also to judge the man's self confidence.  He wanted the measure of the man, before he continued with his tests.
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:10 pm
“Show you what I got eh?” Daiyuki retorted

Daiyuki bared hid teeth in hope of intimidating the man. He hadn’t liked the idea of being questioned, especially when it came to surviving. It was because he had been taught to survive by this environment that made the question all the more insulting.

Abandoning the idea of even weaving signs Daiyuki using his natural speed of 15 lunged at the man with the intention of dropkicking with all the intensity and force he could muster.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:29 pm
Maku watched as the man approached, and attempted to attack him.  Maku appreciated that, and even kind of liked it.  He was indeed showing what he had, but unfortunatly for the man, his powers were dwarfed in comparison to Maku's.  At least for now.

As the man approached, Maku dodged the kick, and threw a right punch directly into the man's solar plexus.  The punch wasn't hard enough to cause any internal hemorhage or death, but it would cause the man's diaphragm to spasm, making it hard for him to breath for a moment.  Maku would also take this opportunity to push the man from the building and watch him fall below.

If all this went as planned, which it should with Maku's 200 speed, he would hop down and land next to the man.  "Nice try scout, but you could use some work.  I liked the ferocity though, care to try again?"
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Daiyuki Inuzuka
Citizen

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:10 pm
With his back flat against the snow is where Daiyuki had landed. The next instance all he could do was bellow over in pain while clutching his diaphragm. Where had the pain come from Daiyuki wondered as he gasped to catch his breath.

Squirming in pain, Daiyuki’s eyes met the man’s the face only to fall back down toward the snow. This was the sign of animal who had failed its feeble attempt to sear the pack leader's dominance.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:19 pm
"You have a beast inside you.  I like that, I do to, but a different kind of beast I think.  If you want to be stronger, I will give you this challenge.  At any time, day or night I allow you to challenge me to a fight to the death.  Winner gets the village loser dies.  Be wary though friend, I mean it when I say I will kill you.  SO make sure your ready."

With that, Maku removed his helmet, and shook out his blonde hair.  It would probably surprise the genin that Maku was younger than he was.  Indeed Maku might be the youngest village leader in the world, at only 11.  Maku would reach his hand out, in an attempt to help the man up.  "Serve me Daiyuki, and I will make you strong.  We will make this place a village to remember, but I need loyal companions to do so."  He would wait to see if the man reached out a hand for help.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum