Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

I will be the very best Like no one ever was - Page 3 Empty Re: I will be the very best Like no one ever was

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:38 pm
*THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* Her blood is racing, calling to me....

Hebi's hand wrapped around her arm, and pulls her towards himself. Halfway through the pull, he turned it into a twirl, as if it was merely just a dance to him. When she is facing him again, he goes to grab her hand, while moving the one from her arm to her waist.

If Kira allows it, Hebi then proceeds to start dancing with her. If they are dancing, Hebi begins to speak, telling Kira his story.

She would be a very useful shinobi.... she could be a useful asset....

[TWC=1701]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

I will be the very best Like no one ever was - Page 3 Empty Re: I will be the very best Like no one ever was

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:53 pm
The shadow lashed out towards him from beneath the moment she got closer to hebi then she felt comfortable, stopping about a foot away as he twirled her. They began to dance, her movement matching his incredibly fluidly as they circled to begin once more. She wasn't sure what they were doing or why but he now had her interest and attention.

"I um don't think this will help but....." She was definitely enjoying herself which made it difficult to stop the silly action. She had been all business for far too long.
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:29 pm
Out of the corner of his eye, Hebi saw a shadow lash at him, yet then it stopped. At first Kira was resistant, yet Hebi felt her give in and follow his movements. He thought about the reason he was doing it, this dancing.

"Well, sparring is all good and well, but you interest me. So, I have elected for a break. I am also curious about your past, and I know you have your curiosities about me. So, seeing as I initiated this whole ordeal,  I will give you the first question."

Hebi once more twirled her around, awaiting for her question. He planned on telling her the truth, as there was nothing she could ask that she could use against him. Of course, if she managed to find something he deemed troublesome, he would simply deflect it.

[TWC=1839]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:43 pm
"Break but....We haven't even started yet! Information is really great don't get me wrong, but You can't get better if you don't fight and train!!!" As he twirled her one of the shadow tendrils rose up between her legs to lift her upwards. She released his hand, feeling his touch move away from her as the shadow put pressure on her thigh to lift her up. Another raised as she left the round to support her free leg, making a small platform under that foot and as she rose about two feet from the ground it turned her slowly, her arms raised and connected like a balerina before the shadow's arc finished and touched her down on the ground with just enough momentum to begin her spinning in a fashion similar to an ice skater.

She turned four times before her free leg, the left to be precise, lowered from it's position curled upward to almost make a number four with her lower body, and as the tip of her toes touched the ground her turning motion slowed to a stop where she performed a plei'. "Seems kinda pointless to just talk instead unless you want to do both! however I can't deny the use of dance in fighting. My Taijutsu style is based on dance forms actually."

(219)
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:58 pm
Hebi slipped the kunai from his sleeve into his hand. With merely a thought, the mist once more covered his face, and streamed out of his cloak. He watched her finish her spin, and right as she finished, and started speaking, he lashed out.

He aimed not to kill, but rather to see how close she was willing to letting him get to her. But he also had a backup plan, his claws. If his attack with kunai was unsuccessful, he would spin backwards and lash at the other side with his hand.

Her blood is singing a tune more beautiful then any instrument, or any blood I have come across before....

[TWC=1949]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:27 pm
As she finished the spin, her head turning as her back faced her partner, her head turned to the side to look over her shoulder. The shadow tendril rose up to lift her but the moment Hebi lunged forward it struck, moving at it's full one hundred and fifty speed to stop inches from his throat unless impeded, effectively stopping his attack unless he wanted to speak through a traq. On mental command Sorrow ripped through reality with a horrifying blood curdling screech like a banshee coming in for the kill, and apeared in her hands which shifted to flash with the kunai in the event he got past her tendril. 

"The hell are you getting at....." Where she was from a spar was something you initiated, an act begun when both agreed and were ready, not something to be turned off and then back on when your opponent's back was turned and the more he decided to do things like this, wierd questionable and dangerous things the more she thought about burrying her tendrils in his chest, ripping out his heart, and calling it a day. 

(2496)
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:12 pm
Hebi ducked to the side, only saved from the shadow by the fact that Kira stopped it herself. But, something seemed off with his fall, and his hand, the one not holding the kunai, met the shadow where his neck was suppose to.

Hebi felt the pain, as the shadow sliced through his skin, his muscle, his tendons, his bone. His hand dropped to the ground, yet no longer was it connected to his arm. All that happened from Hebi was a grunt of pain. He stood up, and grabbed his hand.

Looking up at Kira, he heard her words, and saw, in her eyes what he had been looking for. That hate, that desire, akin to death itself, the coming will of killing. She had it, and now that he knew it, he could use it for his own design. Smiling at her, he responded thus:

"Thank you Kira, you have gifted me what I sought for, and I have to thank you for that. But now, I must go... do not worry though, I will seek you out again, and once more we will spar, or even more perhaps, take on the world."

Hebi walked away, slipping his hand into his cloak. He hoped his words once more confused her, and that she would seek out him instead in the future. Kira was an interesting female, and Hebi could not wait to play with her again, and even more, turn her into on of the most deadly, and cold blooded killers in all of the ninja villages.

[TWC=2204]

{Request Exit /  Rewards}

Rewards:
~ +11 Stats
~ +22 Jp
~ 1 Senbon
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:25 pm
She watched him go, flaring up all ten of her tendrils just in case he had something else  up his sleeves. She had never wanted to kill someone as much as she wanted to kill this man, which worried her. She would definitely talk to maku and youka about the situation, because if something didn't stop she would have the blood of another ninja on her hands and the psychological effects of killing another shinobi by herself was almost too much to bear. 

WHen she ws sure he was gone she turned to the two doll, which quickly zipped over to her side. She felt worried and oncomfortable, to be sure and they knew better then to leave her like that. "I.....I dont know what that guy thinks he's doing but next time he tries to pull something like that...I'll kill him." with that she headed back to the village to where she felt calm and safe. 

(exit)
(2818, 14 stats, 28 jp)
Shu Souma
Shu Souma
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:53 pm
Approved.

Youka, NRPG trial mod.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum