Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

I will be the very best Like no one ever was - Page 2 Empty Re: I will be the very best Like no one ever was

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:48 pm
"You have lost one of your senbon?" Hebi could feel where he had slipped it up his sleeve, "as you through it at me, I would dutifully help you find it." He made a show of trying to find the needle, even got onto his hands and knees to look.

When Kira's back was turned, Hebi performed the Hidden Mist Technique, flooding the forest with mist. Using his hearing, Hebi could pinpoint where she was, and went in for an attack, charging (14 speed) the short distance between them; swiping at her with his a kunai he had slipped out right after performing the justu.

[TWC=1015]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

I will be the very best Like no one ever was - Page 2 Empty Re: I will be the very best Like no one ever was

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:01 pm
"Uh...yea...The one that i threw at you. " She was searching the ground slowly, trying her best to find the small needle like weapon. She stopped however when he created the hidden mist technique. She knew this jutsu well, she had used it for quite a while and she knew the issues of staying within the mist. Thankfully he wouldn't be able to see her either, but it was less then a good situation. 

"Interesting. " As soon as the mist enveloped her she activated her body flicker, moving at a speed of two hundred and seventy directly foward away from where she had last seen hebi, stopping about ten meters from her starting distance. As she moved she dodged through the trees in her path, sliding to a stop after only a few moments. 

"Hidden mist huh?" She activated her contacts, switching her vision quickly from regular sight to infared. The cold mist made her opponents body light up brilliantly, which was fantastic for her. She could now track his movement effectively enough, not that it really mattered. If she needed it would take a single jutsu to get rid of the mist, using the water to create a water prison she could use for whatever purpose she needed, but decided it would be more enjoyable to play along. 

Her left hand slid into her bag to grab three of the small senbon before pulling them out and slide them in her hand. Next she began to walk slowly, shifting her sight from left to right feigning the need to try and see through the dense mist as well as pretending she had no clue where her opponent was. 

(1460)
Anonymous

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:18 pm
Hebi could hear that Kira moved, able to pinpoint her location with his hearing. The speed, the speed that she moved with though... she was too much of a match for him. Now Hebi had knew that she was faster then him, even with the night increasing his power.... but that speed hinted that she was a whole other level of speed.

Hebi was not one to run away from a fight, but he also was not one to put his life in risk. It was clear, that if pushed too far, Kira was willing to hurt him, and possibly kill him. Hebi had no plans on dying anytime soon, or at all, so he stop in his tracks, and slipped the kunai back onto his sleeve, and then he then turned around. He then started off running in the opposite direction that Kira was, calling over his shoulder:

"Well good bye for now my sweet dear, we will have our fun eventually, trust me on this one."

Hebi kept only minimum focus on avoiding the trees, and more on seeing whether or nor Kira followed after him.

[TWC=1200]

{Request Exit/Rewards}
Rewards:
~ +6 stats
~ +12 Jp
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 pm
"Wha but..." Once again she formed the seal for her body flicker technique, catching up to him fairly easilly. She would stop about a foot in front of him, putting her hand out in front of her the moment she was directly in front of him as if to stop him. She was under the assumption she could see him, whether through use of the chakra senses technique or through some other method that she'd yet to see. 

"But...I thought we were gonna spar and train?! I haven't even gotten to see anything you can do aside from the hidden mist technique..."

(1519)
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:03 pm
{MIST has now faded}

Hebi heard Kira, start running, but shortly after, Hebi lost track of her. He caught her sound once more when she stopped in front of him. The mist from the Hidden Mist Technique was starting to fade, so Hebi was able to partially see her. She had her hand up, as if commanding him to stop.

She thinks that she can stop me? Let us see....

Hebi, even though he could see Kira, did not stop running, as if he could not. If she made no movement, he would tumble into her, both of them falling to the ground. If they do fall, Hebi spins them mid air, so that Kira is on top of him.

[TWC=1314]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:11 pm
He collided with her arm which immediately buckled to prevent injury and shortly after he slammed into her, causing her to fall backwards. "Ack!!" As she fell to the ground one of her shadows formed up to catch her, rolling her backward over it's curved form to be caughting by another of the shadow hands which caught her safely, her butt resting in a sitting position against the large shadows palm to slowly be raised up and out of the situation. The tendril that initially helped Kira would curve back up, widening quickly into a large square like net to catch hebi, and unless hindered help him back to his feet safely.

"Eh...why did u run away?" She had a look of confusion across her face and her soft blue eyes looked almost hurt. The mist thankfully was gone so she allowed her sight to return to normal for the time being.

(1672)
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:36 pm
Hebi impacted with Kira, both of them falling to the ground. He watched as another one of those shadows caught her, keeping her off the ground. Hebi then felt as something caught him, and he looked to see a shadow holding him. It raised him to his feet, and Hebi kept an eye on it to see it's next move.

Hebi looked over at her as she spoke, listening to her. As he studied her face from behind his mist, he saw....confusion, and something else... hurt. She was hurt by him running away. Interesting....

"Well, two reasons, which all depended on your reaction. If you let me go, it was because you are faster then me. If you came after me, like you did, it was to see if you would chase me." He watched her face, waiting for a reaction to see how she responded.

Hebi readied himself for an attack, unsure of what was going to happen next. He knew that he was no match for her speed. If she tried to attack, there was not much that he could do to stop her. Hebi, under his sleeve, got his kunai ready, encase he had to get on the offense to make his escape.

[TWC=1517]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:06 pm
She frowned once more and as the shadows released him they too seemed to share her unhappiness. "But isn't that like.... The purpose of training? You can't get better by running away!!! I'm weak too compared to those around me but with determination and the help of my friends youka and maku I was able to get strong enough to at least survive" her words held power. Her tone emphasized her disbelief in her own ability more vividly then any display ever could but as she continued her hope began to shine through. Ashe knew the weak state she had started in and that if it weren't for her team and the grace of Echo uchiha she would have been ended early, left to lie somewhere on the outskirts of ame in a pool of her own blood. They had lifted her up and helped her to learn both who she was and how to protect herself without losing the values that were her ninja way.

"You are kinda wierd and creepy, and I can't shake the feeling that you want to kill me or that you are like a vampire or something but I'm still willing to help lift you up as my friends lifted me. Helping those in need and defending the weak and scared is just my ninja way I geuss."

(1896)
Anonymous

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:21 pm
Defending the weak? Ha.... what an amusing concept...

Hebi listened to what she said, it seemed to be a sort of defensive righteousness to make up for a lack of something.  Once she was finished, Hebi thought about what she said. Flexing his hands, Hebi lashed out at her, going to grab her arm.

If his hand wraps around it, he pulls her closer. If she dodges, Hebi gets ready for his next attack. If She attacks him, he instead goes on the defensive. 

[TWC=1601]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:27 pm
She watched him lunge forward once more. It would be too simple to defend against the attack whether by striking with her shadows or simply using tsijutsu but she wanted to see what he had and his attacks were snails pace to her eyes so she allowed it. Maybe it would be an ego boost to stop him from turning tail once more, she thought, feeling his fingers grip her arm. She was lurched forward and as he pulled another tendril rose up between them, small and thin to stop anything thst might happen if it got out of her control.

(1997)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum