Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
#superSkrull
#superSkrull
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Getting whupped(solo) Empty Getting whupped(solo)

Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:45 pm
Goon was wearing a plain black hoody, hood up, with a kunai sitting in the front pocket, black pants; he left his wakizashi at home, thinking he wouldn’t need it. He was running low on food and had decided to go grocery shopping. It was still early in the evening and there were still a few hours of sunlight left, so he walked to the market area to get groceries. 

Walking around the market, carrying several bags, Goon had spotted, a hooded man picking the pockets of people as he passed by them. Goon laughed and thought; that’s just wrong to take someone’s hard earned money, so he walked by to see if the man would try to pick his pocket. As Goon and the man crossed paths, the hooded man attempted to grab at the ryo in Goon’s pocket. Goon grabbed the man’s hand and said, “That would be a mistake, you should quit while you’re ahead.” Goon saw a surprised look come across the man’s face, which changed quickly as the man yanked his hand away from Goon’s grip. “You’re the one making the mistake,” the man said proudly with an evil smirk on his face, “I’m Gosai, and this is my turf, so hand over ryo and those groceries too, I got a crew to feed.”  Goon looked at the man like he was crazy until he realized the man had pulled a small dagger on him and had the point pushing against his stomach.

Goon knew it wouldn’t have been smart to fight in the crowded market, and put innocent lived at stake. But not only that, he didn’t really want people to know him he liked not being known to most people it made his life easier, but lonely sometimes. “You can have it for now, but, I will find you later and you better be prepared,” Goon said calmly, almost eerily with a smile on his face. Gosai laughed boomingly, “You, kid, couldn’t do anything to me if you tried,” and then ran away, groceries in hand. Goon waited a few seconds before he would follow the man.

It was starting to get late and Goon followed Gosai for what seemed like forever, going through alleyways, up and down streets, just all over. He followed him all the way to an alley that turned out to be a dead end; Goon was standing at the edge of the alley, flat against the building next to it, and peeked around the corner. As Gosai was walking down the alley, Goon would perform the hand signs for his wind arrow jutsu, forming the arrows in the hoody pocket, next to the kunai. By the time he finished that. Gosai had already got to his hideouts door, and walked in. Goon walked slowly down the alley, while channeling chakra and forming the hand seals for his wind release: Recurve Bow. The bow formed perfectly in his right hand Goon knew this wouldn’t last long so he had to be quick, but now he was ready.

Goon ran down the alley to the black steel door, Goon probably would have missed it he didn’t know it was there, he had grabbed one of the arrows and got it ready to be pulled back. He open and walked through the door, it led to a long dark hallway and at the end of it; there was a brightly lit room. Sound of laughter and people talking was pouring out the room; Goon was second guessing his choice to go and was contemplating on leaving. When he recognized Gosai voice come out the room, saying, “look what I got, were gonna be eating good tonight….,” he laughed, “Stole it all from this punk kid in the markets earlier.” Goon was a little irritated that he had got called a punk, and this caused him to fully draw back his bow and fly down the hallway.

Goon stopped just as he entered the room, bow fully drawn, ready to be release at the slightest movement. Goon scanned the room quickly, 1, 2, 3 ….8, 8 people what the hell, I didn’t expect this he thought, I should of left when I had the chance. Everyone but Gosai was wearing a hooded one robe and a face mask. Goon was nervous but he didn’t show it. No one noticed him at first so he shouted “hey, I’m here for my stuff back.” He paused, waiting for a reply as everyone in the place just turned and stared at him, and then busted out in an uproar of laughter. “SILENCE!!” Shouted Gosai, “this is the kid I got the food from, I think it’s time to show him he made a mistake.” Gosai would smile a little evilly and walked towards Goon. The moment Gosai took his second step towards him; Goon released the arrow and shot Gosai in the knee.

“You little piece of shit,” Gosai screamed, “I’ll fucking kill you, and what are you guys fucking doing, go get him.” The 7 other men in the room got up and started charging towards Goon. He turned around and took off down the hallway, and out the door, nocking an arrow after he got out the door. He ran to the top of the alley, the men were still chasing him, they were somewhat slower than him. Goon faced the men charging him, and shot another arrow hitting someone in the gut causing him to fall to the ground. He nocked and pulled another back, and shot toward someone else the arrow missed and hit the wall. The moment Goon went to nock another arrow, but as soon as he began to pull back the bow disappeared from his grip.

Goon tried to remain calm, he knew six of them was more than he could handle. He would usually try to figure a way out of it usually, but he decided to wing it, he knew this was a losing battle. Two of them got to Goon around the same time, both swinging at him one at his ribs the other straight for the side of his head. He jumped back and as he would land he’d hit the man to his right with a left hook. The man stumbled backwards, the other man caught Goon with an uppercut right underneath the ribs. Goon gasped for a quick breath, and tried to take a step back but the man followed up with a straight right for his face. Goon threw his hands up to take the hit, pushing him back a little.

By the time Goon was able to regain composure, the rest of the men were there cheering the fight on. So for now it’s two on one Goon thought, but anybody could jump in at any moment. When another punch was thrown at him, it was at this time Goon just went all out. He grabbed the two arrows that were still in his pocket, turned to the side to dodge the punch coming at him, and jammed an arrow into the man’s shoulder. The arrow dispersed as soon as it stopped moving through he man’s flesh. BOOM!!! Goon got caught off guard as one of the men standing in the back and kicked him in the face, causing Goon to fall to the ground. Goon knew he didn’t have a chance now that he was on the ground. 

The men all huddled around Goon beating him terrbily, punches and kicks were coming from all over the place. Goon curled up into a ball to protect him the best he could, but it didn’t do any good. It felt like an eternity to him, he was spitting up blood, and beginning to lose consciousness, when he heard the voice of Gosai. “Alright everyone I’ll take it from here,” He shouted walking up to Goon, limping with a bandage wrapped around the area the arrow went through, “You little shit you should of just went home.”  
Gosai went down to Goon’s level and struck him in the face. “Usually I’d kill someone for fucking with me,” Gosai said “but I’ll let you live, it seems you got heart.” Goon with last of his energy spit in his face and smiled, “Don’t worry, I’ll be back.” With that done, Gosai had got mad and punched Goon until he went unconscious. Goon woke up several hours later; it was late about midnight he guessed looking at the angle of the moon. He was sore, and injured, he just wanted to go home and recover. He looked around but he didn’t know which way was, so he just picked a direction and limped home.

[Exit, TWC 1450, requesting 7sp and 14jp]
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Getting whupped(solo) Empty Re: Getting whupped(solo)

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum