Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Stat Page : Arcanis
Rook
Bishop
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10667

Missed encounters [Arcanis and Yume] - Page 2 Empty Re: Missed encounters [Arcanis and Yume]

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:35 pm
Arcanis took his cue.  he would continue to speak in a hushed tone to prevent anyone from over hearing.

"The Hedatari clan is an ancient clan who's sole purpose is to protect the world from imbalance.  This meant that they were the shadows behind the fall of many tyrants or Leaders who became to strong and were throwing the world into chaos.  They have balanced this world 14 times in all changing the course of history.  They were masters of Space Time jutsu and a unique element known as vacuum.  And whenever anyone got close to catching them they slipped away.  It's been many years since anyone has heard the name."

Arcanis took a sip of his drink.  a small sip sure that his constitution could hold the intoxication at bay.
Yume
Yume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1900

Missed encounters [Arcanis and Yume] - Page 2 Empty Re: Missed encounters [Arcanis and Yume]

Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:42 am
Imbalance is what she does best. Yume tilted her head to the side with a slight frown. He was acting like this was some big bad secret. The clan of balance, with the power of the vaccuum (she almost wanted to laugh at that). But the things they did, overthrowing tyrants, changing history... Yume's frown deepened as she looked off to the side in remembrance.

Have you seen her eyes? They belong to the witch...

Childhood was such a blur. But it explained the events surrounding her. She did, after all, somehow caused her home village to just... disappear. It was almost as if it never existed. But of course her powers were incomplete and thus, whispers spread when she arrived in Kumo. Nevertheless, before she could speculate, she had to ask.

"Why are you telling me this, stranger?"
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:08 am
Arcanis was hoping to hear those words. Arcanis downs his drink and smiles.  

"Because I am the last known survivor of the Hedatari clan.  My name is Arcanis."

Arc let it sink in.  Strange mysterious guy.  Strange mysterious past. Strange mysterious family.  He wondered if she might put it together.

"I don't just chat up beautiful women in bars.  It's not my style.  I chose to talk with you because I think you and I have something in common.  one of them is our razor sharp mind.  You may act innocent but I know you have a game plan behind those eyes.  You've planned it all out.  But I want to add something you may not have thought of.  We may be related.  Distantly."  Arcanis thought looking at her red eyes.  they weren't too much different than when he used his ocular jutsu.  

"So now you have a few options, Alice.  you could keep playing your games.... or you could come with me and see how far down the rabbit hole goes."  With that he placed a hand over his glass sliding it forward as the cup fills with the fluid he supposedly drank.

the stood and gave the bartender a very generous tip.  before heading toward the door.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:32 am
Arcanis was an odd name. Was she named something with strange sounds like that in her childhood too? She couldn't and wouldn't remember, as the name she had fondly stuck with was the name her foster mother had given her. Yume.

As such, when he so much as called her 'Alice,' the witch frowned. Was that her real name? Impossible. Like he would know anything about her; he didn't look any older than she was. It just had to be some fluke, a bluff, a guess. Even if it really was her name, which she was adamant that it was not, she would never think to retake its identity. "It's Yume, stranger." He seemed to ignore her as he paid Tohru with a hefty tip and headed towards the exit.

She huffed to herself. No one ends the conversation without her say, even more so, no one held the reins to the direction of the conversation itself. She had the power to sway conversations and the fact that Arcanis smacked her off like a little fruit fly was pretty annoying. So she stood, and followed him out with her arms tightly crossed over her chest. She only kept a distance behind him of six paces.

Where the hell was he thinking of going, exactly?
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:54 pm
Arcanis strolled from the bar noting that Yume was following him.  He was glad she may not like him at the moment but right now she wasn't following him because she was infatuated with him.  In fact he was sure she was pretty pissed.  No right now she was following him out of something bigger.  Arc didn't know her motives but they would make a friendship.  Every third step he reduced the length of his stride by a centimeter.  Soon he had closed some of the distance between them.  "I'm sorry about that back there Yume.  You are very beautiful but I want you to know that my intrest in you is not some facade of infatuation.  I think we can work together well.  if anything else happens well...that is not my goal.  Do you understand?"  Arcanis would let her respond before asking her about herself,  assuming she understood.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:06 am
Every time he lessened his stride, she would pause in walking until he took another step to reset the gap. But it seemed to go on forever, to the point that she couldn't be bothered. He apologised and spoke of other things; things that she was still oh so wary of.

Why would this so called distant relative want to work with her? Based on his description of the clan she was supposedly in, she was the direct opposite. There was no balance with her. A goal? She had no interest. He asked her if she understood and she exhaled heavily running her fingers through her well styled hair.

"What do you want from me?"
she asked instead, crossing her arms. He never mentioned it before.
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:28 am
Now Arcanis was pissed.  He had done nothing to this girl but provide her with his valuable information.  he didn't need to and she obviously didn't see it as valuable even though the secrets he told her he had killed to keep a secret many times.  He was not following her around he was trying to convince her to join up with him.  maybe call him teacher and show her what he knew.  but no apprentice was worth this.  

Arc haulted and turned around.  "No the question is what do you want from me."  Arc kept the anger out of his voice.  Barely.  "I am offering you something that I have not offered many people.  And that is a place in my life.  however, that being said. It is your choice whether or not you come and learn what I'm offering. because to tell you the truth the information you now possess makes you a liability."  Arcanis used 60% of his chakra as an intimidation ploy slowly building it up till it rages like an unseen fire.  "I am not one to be triffled with.  So cut the attitude."

Arc hated to resort to such primative gesturing but sometimes it was inevitable.  He watched her closely with his black eyes.  they had gone black when he flexed his chakra.  He wasn't someone to give women special treatment just because they were pretty.  This girl was probably used to the guys fawning over her.  That's not what Arc wanted.  He had considered it but she needed a firm hand or else she could risk Arcanis very life.  No woman was worth dying for.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:38 am
Yume was rather taken aback. What a familiar scene that played out before her, she thought as a memory of the brief time she had spent with a little wolf and a similar exchange flickered in her head. For the wolf, it was just a stupid question. For this boy, he was trying to make her into the evil witch. Her lips were upturned in annoyance. She was a witch. But she was definitely not evil.

And he was not important enough to her to arrogantly give the so-called privilege of entering his life. What is he, a child? "If what I know now is so deathly important, why did you tell me in the first place? I never asked you about it. And I don't want anything from you." She had already taken it, that kiss. "You are the one that wanted something from me from the beginning. Remember that."

Her expression was unchanged from a deadpan, despite the flare of the male's chakra. Not like she could even sense it at the moment. The alcohol had dulled her sharp mind for the time being, but one thing was always certain: death did not scare the one deemed as the witch. His eyes were black now... What colour were they before? She didn't remember at all.

"You are a strange boy..."
she muttered a few moments after the silent face off. There seemed to be nothing left to say between the two. Not even she felt like flirting to part on good terms. So, the witch twisted her heel around and began her return to the waterhole. "Not sure if we'll ever meet again."

[Exit]
Arcanis Hedatari
Arcanis Hedatari
Citizen
Rook
Bishop

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:11 pm
not every one was worthy to follow Arcanis into the tomorrow he would bring to this land.  What he was trying to say to her was that He was offering her something that she would never have now.  But even Arcanis was not to aragant to understand her point of view.  he had just spilled his guts to someone he barely knew.  Arcanis had thought that a kiss meant something more than He supposed this girl did.  She probably kissed everyone.  It had been a blunder to talk to her at all.  He thought she had the inteligence that his family was known for.  maybe she wasn't related after all. 

He shrugged.  He had other apprentices to deal with and train to be great ninja.  This girl might have been an asset but maybe he could meet her in the future.  though he wouldn't take her on as a learner.  She was to focused on herself to be able to see and shape history.  He would have been content if she had followed in silence.  Alex flashed into his mind.  So focused on her own emotions that she couldn't see past the end of her nose.  She would have understood that killing her father was out of love.  Arcanis snarled at the word.  Emotions are wasteful.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum