Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Lunch (P,NK, IO) Empty Lunch (P,NK, IO)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm
The amount of trouble he got from his family about this was unbelievable.
“Where are you going, Haru?”
“Work.”
“You have today off.”
“I’m working overtime.”
“You’re never up this early, even for work.”
“I need money.”
“For what?”
“Ninja stuff.”
“Here, I’ll lend you some, you shouldn’t have to work on a day off.”
“It’s fine, I need to go out anyways.”
“…For what?”

On and on it went, but he managed to get the heck outta there before someone cracked him. Ignoring the existence of the elevator completely, as usual, Haru slipped over the ledge and ran down the side of his home tower thing without much ceremony, landing on the rather cracked section of sidewalk that had taken his landings for years now. He made his way through the streets, wondering why Tengakure didn’t have a more efficient means of transportation if they had the technology to make huge skyscrapers and freaking Power Ranger suits… It was a mystery to him

Haru would arrive at the doors of the Kage office. For once, he left his robes behind, and wore a black shirt and white jacket, with a pair of jeans and a simple pair of sneakers for clothing. He leaned back against the wall, putting his hands in his pockets as he waited. For once, he didn’t have his headband with him, covering his eye. This gave him an almost ghostly appearance of one dark and one light eye, but he figured it didn’t matter too much. Slowly, he slid down the wall, until he was sitting. He probably could have picked a better meeting spot, but he wasn’t really sure she’d know anywhere else in the city… Then he began to wonder if she actually found the hotel and got a room. His directions were rather vague…
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Lunch (P,NK, IO) Empty Re: Lunch (P,NK, IO)

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:32 pm
Kumori took a hot shower that morning. Afterwards she pulled her long thick Red hair a ponytail. She then put on her bikini top which she nearly pops out of and her short shorts. She pulled on her long pink thigh high stockings and then her thigh high leather boots. Smiling at her sexy appearance she left her hotel room.
She walked to the kages chambers and saw the yoingan leaning against the wall. "Hello Haru, glad to see you showed up!" she smiles flirting with him a bit. "I'm ready when you are." She said to him as she continued looking him over. He looked kinda cute.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:29 pm
Haru noticed Kumori approaching a little late, having zoned out for a moment. She looked like she’d done this type of thing before, by the way she acted and how she carried herself. It made him feel kind of small compared to her, which was silly, since he was probably a few years older then her.
”Hey, Kumori.” He would say, standing up straight, no longer using the wall for support. ”You look good.” He would flirt back, offering her a hand. If she didn’t take it, he’d just stand there awkwardly, I guess. ”Alright, let’s go, then.” He would say after she took his hand, beginning to walk, strolling casually away from the building, glad to be getting away from his offices. He would lead the girl to the base of a large skyscraper, which was sort of like a mall, where many businesses rented out sections of the building to practice their trade. He figured if he was showing her around Tengakure, he’d show her some of the best they had to offer. Entering the building, he would take a right, down a hall, to one of the elevators, which they would go up to near the very top of the building.

It was a restaurant he’d been to a few times before, the major reason it was so popular was because of the amazing view of the city it offered through the huge windows that surrounded all but one side of the restaurant, spanning from the floor to the ceiling. The restaurant itself was pretty laid back, despite this, and Haru quickly found them a table.

”What do you think?” He would ask her once they sat down.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:18 am
Kumori took his hand smiling realizing he flirted back. As they walked she felt kind of nervous, but observed the village of Tenga. It was very futuristic looking. The whole trip to the restaurant she never let go of his hand. He had soft hands for a guy.  Her eyes went wide as she saw the windows giving a whole view of the city! 
"Wow! This village is beautiful! " Kumori said in response to his question. "Its so futuristic! " Kumori. Said squeezing his hand before letting it go so they could sit down. "So, tell me a little more about you Haru." She said smiling at him. She noted the two different eyes, but figured thre was a story behind it.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:25 am
Well, she didn’t leave him standing there like an idiot. That was a good sign. And she seemed impressed by the place he picked. Another good sign. Once they sat down, she asked about him.
”Umm… I dunno, I'm seventeen, I’m a Hyuuga, I grew up in Tengakure, I lead a genin squad, and I was just recently promoted to… to Jounin rank.” He said, remembering he probably wasn’t supposed to tell people about his actual rank. Either way, his self-description was rather weak, as he wasn’t very good at talking about himself.  ”What about you, Kumori? What’s your story?” He would ask. He was very interested in what it was like living in another village, since he’d only really left the village a few times. From what he’d heard about Volcano, it was, pretty much, a psych ward for ninja with no doctors and no straitjackets, but Kumori seemed to break that stereotype.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:30 am
So he was a Hyuuga, explained the one eye, but not the other. He was a Jounin and led a Genin squad, yeah that expkains his  professional demeanor. So now she had to expain herself to him.
Kumori had to think. She was definitely an individual. "Well, I am a Nara, so I know how to use shadows to my advantage,  and I am a genin, though I would like to be a chuunin  someday,  and I have lived most of my life in Funkagakure. I also like to collect skulls. But the skulls Ibcollect I usually find on the ground in the cemetery. They are not from living people." Kumori said smiling. Been a while since she told her story to someone. It wasnt much of a story but none the less it was her.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:51 pm
Haru listened politely to Kumori’s own story, noting to himself that she was a Nara, something she actually said yesterday, yet he hadn’t put much thought into that until now. That was a reputable clan, and a fairly large one, as well. She was a genin, which made him feel kind of weird about this, since he was leading a genin team and all, but she was older then his students, and, he imagined, rather close to a rank up, given the ambition she seemed to display. Then was her interesting hobby of collecting skulls. This intrigued Haru, for a few reasons, really. Firstly, that she was open enough to say that, secondly, that she couldn’t possibly be an assassin of some sort, for no murderer would mention a detail like that. Talk about a skeleton in your closet. So, he didn’t have to keep his guard up like the paranoid freak he sometimes was.

”Skulls?” He would repeat, folding his hands on the table. ”Like, human skulls? What do you do with them?” He would ask curiously. ”Just use them for decoration? I think I’ve seen a store making candles out of them to sell to tourists.” He would say, glancing to the door as if he could see the store and point it out to her. He wasn’t used to having his byakugan off like this, it felt odd.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum