Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yume
Yume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1900

Popsicles - Page 2 Empty Re: Popsicles

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:46 am
"Everything?" she mused slyly, decidedly wondering what high class restaurant she could go to to bleed this man dry. Just kidding. Perhaps. Her distractions faded back into the present quickly, when Yaju began to reveal what he wanted from her.

It was a bombshell of a proposal. Her smile dropped immediately. She stared at him, expressionless. Maybe it was the trick of the light, but for a moment her red eyes appeared to glow ever so slightly. The dead expression shifted slightly, leaving Yume to almost glare at him defiantly.

"No."
The tone was final. She didn't even have to think about it. There was no way she would rejoin a squad, no matter how much easier it is for her to rise into the ranks of obscurity and rise further into fucking early retirement. She remembered too well of her old team. Her teammates never clicked with her. Her leader, kind as he was, had fallen to her like a fool. "I work alone."

He would know that, if he knew who she was. The poor female genin, kicked out of her own team after just being fresh out of the academy. Her antics screwed over the career of her brief squadron leader and hindered the progress of the other two innocent genin. She was trouble. It was drilled into her head. But he had no idea how dismissive she was of it. She simply didn't want the trouble.

"Go find someone else." Yume turned away from the tree she was leaning against, all the more ready to leave.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 am
" Everything," it was the only word he needed to say and even more so that he wouldn't really need to spend that much money around the village seeing how much influence he had around her. He was now under the notion that she didn't exactly like his proposal so he would chuckle and look at her before speaking," Do not get the wrong idea Yume this won't be like anything this village has team wise. You want to work alone then go ahead, but riddle me this...what would make you accept my proposal, nothing is too far out of my reach and even more so if i wanted to i could and would make you see it my way," he paused for a moment as his grey eyes locked onto her and a slight sinister chuckle escaped from his lips.

" Although if that was the case here i guess you could kill me without hesitation, which needless to say isn't an option here. I am one who doesn't care about the past nor do i care about most of the things i do, but if you want to actually want to do something my offer clearly stands unless you want to kill me to shut me up," he reached into his pouch and threw a kunai to her and opened his vest which would expose his bare chest," go ahead," he was serious about it, but it was more of a test.

He would stand there with his guard completely let down although if she tried it...well that was going to definitely be something that he wanted to see happen. After a moment if nothing happened he would return his hands into his pockets and smile," So i'll ask you one time...what do you want out of life."
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:59 am
She caught the kunai blade first into her palm. The blood pooled until she straightened out her hand. She was suspicious and confused at the same time. No normal human in all of her interactions did something as absurd as this. Is this what higher up ninjas do nowadays?

She was supposed to kill him. Or at least, that's what he sounded like he wanted her to do. This was a very strange moment indeed. She looked around, though that was a useless action, for there weren't any others here to give her a reference on what to do in this situation. So what else did she have, but her own emotions? They were the only true and correct feelings she could count on.

He kept on talking and she was getting tried of hearing his voice. What's the easiest way to shut someone up, she mused idly. Killing or knocking them out were suitable options, but if he was babbling on how he was some super strong ninja or something, those options were out. Oh... Of course.

She kissed him.

Her body weight leaned forward suddenly and with a hook of her heek hitting the back of his knee, they'd hopefully fall back onto the grass. Breaking off the kiss, she leaned back, having straddled his waist and hummed, brushing the tresses of purple that fell over her eyes when she leaned forward.

"Interesting... most kisses are wet, but yours is on the dry side," she murmured, more to herself than him. "A word of advice? Honey." With a huff, she smiled coyly, dragging her manicured fingernails across his cheek, then jawline, until her fingers could rest gently around his neck. If anyone was looking in, perhaps they would think she was strangling him. With one hand - that would have been an impressive feat. Her red eyes peered intently at her prey.

"You don't want me on your team..." she threatened. "I don't get along well with kids."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:16 am
Standing there for a moment he would continue to wait to see her reaction what she would with the Kunai, although once he had smelled her blood his eyes which at first would show to have no pupils would become a little feral as he held back his urges for a moment to be serious.

It wasn't what he expected and he damn sure didn't see this being an outcome, but as their lips locked he would of course follow through with her motions and hit the grass with a soft thud although after she broke the kiss his hands would rest on her waists as he looked up into her eyes and faintly heard her mention something about his kiss which he would chuckle softly about, but he never really had to worry about that due to him not really letting this happen before.

His brow would raise slowly as her hands rested onto his neck and spoke to him, she was playing with fire by doing this and he knew all too well what could happen," I never said you had to get along with them Yume, nor do i handle little kids as well. None of my students before have been kids because that mentality is beaten out of in our first meeting. Besides why not have someone that could very well kill me one day on my team...i love a challenge," at the end of his sentence he would turn the tables and flip her onto her back, pinning her body between his legs while having his body hover above hers," and to make the record clear i do want you on this team.If you want to play the leader for these so called "little kids" then show them the real world..but know in the end you will still be under me," his eyes would pierce into hers as he leaned closer to her ear and whispered those words to her.

He would remain on top of her for a few moments before moving and letting her up if she wanted to, but he would slowly stand up and zip his jacket up knowing that this girl was definitely something new altogether.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:46 am
She fell onto her back with a soft grunt, but her hand did not falter from it's original position. He kept talking, to which she rolled her eyes. She wiggled her hips to adjust her comfort, for a high ranking wolf ninja or something, he felt inexperienced. "Is that a kunai in your pocket, or are you just enjoying this too much?" she drawled, with a sardonic smile. It was so boring when thirsty men played along with her actions.

Her nails dug into his neck. At the very least it clawed out visible scratches and at the very most, it drew some blood. Under him? Ha! She laughed. Since when did she ever follow the whims of other people, especially men, let alone new men? Her world was never shattered by them, no matter how assertive they tried to be. Man had never been able to outwit a woman's mind, she believed. Even the average woman with emotional intelligence trumped them with tears. But Yume was not one to stoop so low with crying. She smiled at Yaju, coyly. "You talk too much. Do you like me or something, Yaju?"

He couldn't have released her until she had let go of his neck. But when she did and they parted, She sat up and readjusted her dress which had slipped just ever so slightly. Yume rubbed her hip. That really wasn't a comfortable position.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:04 am
The sound of a laughter would escape Yaju's lips as he looked at her before speaking as her little notion had really made him laugh," Aggression always did turn me on and it wouldn't be a kunai if i had let it out, but that would be something for another time no?," he simply rested his gaze down on her in silence as he thought of something else.

It would be at this point where she would dig her nails into his neck and draw blood that the more animistic side came out of him, causing him to bite her neck only enough to draw a little blood but not much. Moving slowly away from her neck as he felt a small trickle of blood trail down his neck, he would smirk at her question. He wouldn't give her a complete answer nor would he openly answer it so it would be up to her own interpretation to find out.

He only watched her fix her clothing for a second before touching his neck, seeing as her nails had been just above his curse mark made this all the more interesting for him. His grey eyes would turn back to normal as he shifted his hands back into his pockets," So how about that dinner...you still interested in it?," his brow would have raised slightly as he waited on an answer.
Yume
Yume
Citizen

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:34 am
She tensed up and tilted her head to the side. Well... maybe she hadn't bed enough characters yet, but there had never been a time where her sadism triggered another's. Was that even how it worked? No, right? What a strange boy.

He zipped up, and she readjusted; a scene that gave implications to events that never happened. When he returned to the more innocent question of a dinner date, Yume couldn't help but glance at him with incredulous red eyes. After a second, she smiled and then giggled to herself before rising to her feet.

She wandered over to him and with a slender index finger, she hooked it under his chin. She tugged his face closer, locking lips with him for the second time. Her lips pulled away from his after a few seconds and as she looked into his silver eyes with a charming smile, she finally gave her answer,

"No."

[Thread left~]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:45 am
Yet again he was thrown off by the simple act of a kiss although after this one he would receive his answer and with a shrug he would smile," I know when i've lucked out," it probably wouldn't be the last time he would see here, but then again it could be the first of many. His eyes would watch her walk off before he stretched and slipped his hands into his pockets.

Seeing as he had quite an eventful day he would accept his loss and leave the forest, his body growing a small pair of wings and without a second going by he would disappear from the area and taking off towards the mountains.

[Exit and thread closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum