Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:15 pmJoro ShokkuPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:18 pmYouta ShinkouOne more breathYesterday at 8:54 pmKaikos BlossomAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Yesterday at 8:38 pmKyoko DokujaDesert BloomsYesterday at 5:32 pmMarabelle BlossomRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:29 pmAshbornA Dark Mark, The Sixth Curse Yesterday at 5:25 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
81 Posts - 42%
34 Posts - 18%
17 Posts - 9%
14 Posts - 7%
13 Posts - 7%
10 Posts - 5%
9 Posts - 5%
6 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Ganking old ladies -mission- Empty Ganking old ladies -mission-

Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:38 pm
Spoiler:

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t21286-show-your-worth

You know what Youka loved more than robbing old ladies, robbing old ladies with his team. What more could you ask for, you get to walk up and say hey old one, give me your stuff or die. Usually you kill them as well just because, but that's besides the point. He was called on by the shady guy by the tree to help perform another mission for whever had hired the guy. One day he would have to torture him and find out who he worked for...and why he was always wherever Youka was to give him a mission all of it was just weird. Well atleast they payed well so that's all that mattered, he didn't care as long as the money was well to do and he could pay his bills.

Youka was looking into getting a hide out that him and his crew could use to further their plans and also be safe from whoever was looking for them if anyone was looking for them after they got done doing something terrible. Right now however the job was to rob a old lady and take whatever she had from her, Youka actually hoped it was cookies because god did he love cookies.

(WC 207)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Ganking old ladies -mission- Empty Re: Ganking old ladies -mission-

Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:43 pm
Maku was eating an orange, why because he wanted to.  He had watched as Youka talked to some shady guy by the tree.  Another mission, kinda scray how these people always knew where to find them and have them do missions.  Most likely one day they were gonna get caught meeting with someone like this, but for now the money was to good to pass up.  Walking up to Youka he began to speak.  “What is it this time, training German Sheppard’s to make cheerleader pyramids?”  Laughing, he turned and looked for Kira.  Surely she would be going to, already she was cemented as a member of their team.  

Maku hopped he was going to have to do much heavy lifting on this mission.  He wasn’t sure but he had been feeling lazy lately.  He needed a new mission, not one of these jobs but a purpose.  It was almost time to begin doing some real work.  Something that would get them noticed and feared by more than the petty criminals on the street.

(Word count for Maku = 171, total so far for the mission = 378)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:48 pm
YOOOUUUKKKAAAAAA" Kira called probably a bit too loudly. They were supposed to be meeting at the "secret spot", though their secret slot was actually just a random tree that she had seen while traveling back from their spar the first day and she thought looked super cool so she bugged him until he agreed to meet there. She was excited for the mission since it meant getting to actually work with her team outside of just training, but now that she thought about it he had yet to tell her what the objective was. Still she walked into the alley way slowly, her right hand thumbing through the items in her bag to take care of her inventory ritual as she traveled in order to save time.

(Wc 112 total word count 490)

Last edited by Kiranomo on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:56 pm
So magically they were back in Iwa instead of on the borders where the post was made but whatever As Kira came running towards them screaming, he took a bite out of the fruit that Maku had thrown. It was good to have the team go on an actual mission together instead of them just training all the time and taking poison in the back. As she made it to them he would describe the mission, "Ok guys it's really simple all we have to do is take some trinket from some old lady and bring it back to the person who gave me the mission, It's quick and pays nicely so as long as we don't screw up and do this right it will be quick". He was mainly talking to Kira when he said this, he didn't know how well she would handle herself on an actual mission with the group and he still slightly didn't trust her from their last spar.

"If you guys don't have anymore questions lets go, and keep talking to only need be basis please". Youka would wait a few more moments to see if they had questions before walking off to where the mark was supposed to be.

(twc 696)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:15 pm
“Ummm yea I have a question.”  Maku placed an almost quizzical look upon his face.  He even raised his hand.  “Is it really necessary for 3 ninjas to gank an old lady.  I mean seems a bit like overkill doesn’t it?  I think this could be a trap, but whatever I am sure we will be fine.”  Walking up and standing next to Youka, he was ready to move out and teach this old lady a lesson for having stuff that other people wanted.  Still it seemed a bit odd, but who was Maku to judge.  He made sure to keep his chakra senses open, so they would not be taken from behind unawares.  Looking at Kira he would see if she had any questions, and was ready to perform in the mission.  He had seen a different side of her in their last training session, and would watch her close.

Maku began strolling down the street if the others were ready to go.  He gave off an air of non-chalaunce.  Of all of them, Maku thought he was the best at pulling off, stupid bystander, so he took the role with gusto.  He doubted very much anyone would be frightened of him.  He also let Tricky poke her head out of his color, and watch as they continued walking.

(WC for Maku=391, Total for mission = 916)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:28 pm
She just nodded and smiled, trying to keep quiet up until the point when maki spoke. "Wait wait wait..... Do we have to.." She hated the word gank. It just sounded aweful and she tried her best to think of a better way to say it. Finding none she dismissed the sentence to start again. "Can't we just like..... Ask her nicely for it?" She figured there was an easier way to go about this. They could talk to her and convince her, slip in and steal it, or inevitably due to youkas nature just threaten he into giving it up but she didn't want to hurt the woman. Honestly she didn't want to hurt anyone.

(Wc 116 twc 1032)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:47 pm
Looking back at Maku he continued to smile in his direction for being smart enough to notice a trap when it was obvious. "Very good my friend we indeed might be running into a trap, which makes this even more worth it because if it's a trap that's more people for us to have fun with" He would say as his speed hastened at the thought. He didn't really hope there were more people as that meant he would have to deal with them and slow the money payment down drastically. Logically speaking though there would be people to defend the old ladies trinket...or there would just be an old lady in her home baking, whichever it was he didn't care.

"Kira, my dear sadly that's the circle of life, if we don't kill, then we get killed, so if it happens I would like you to live and kill thoe other, but if you die I'll take your heart and you'll live through me, I promise" he would say all this still walking not really turning to see her reaction to what he had just said. With his chakra senses on he could pick up at least 6 or 7 signatures in the distance they were coming on, they were pretty small but it didn't mean they couldn't fight and run fast. "Be careful please guys, we might just get a fight"

TWC 1266
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 pm
Youka was still behind him, and he heard his speech to Kira. For someone with a demon inside her, she was oddly innocent. "Whatever you do, you better leave my heart alone if I die, you thready bastard." Is what Maku would say through his telepathic mark. It was obviously said in a joking way, so he hoped Youka would pick up on that. Continuing to walk down the street he had sensed a couple people ahead. But that didn't matter, he would let them come to him. He was confident that if any got to close, they'd be impaled by Youka in a moment.

The signatures seemed to hang back however, and still no danger was present, as they arrived at the address on the note. Looking at the house, it was almost a cliche. It was decorated with candy figurines all around it, and gods there was even the smell of baking. Looking around more, he noticed an oddly disturbing number of cats. Even Tricky gave a hiss, at all the unfamiliar animals. "Its OK guy's I will be the bait." Walking up to the door, he gave it a few quick raps. "HELLO IS ANYONE HOME, I HAVE A SINGING TELEGRAM HERE." Is what he would yell, that should get her attention.

(WC fr Maku = 606, WC for the mission = 1481)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:34 pm
She was walking along, following just on Youka's tail as the talked and not actually paying attention to anything. Youkas words caused her to stop for a moment, putting a foot extra between them as she processed what he's said. "Well I don't want to kill anyone really but wha.... What about my heart!? I don't want to lose my heart I need my heart it pumps blood to my body to keep me like living and I like living plus if I weren't living do you know what thst would make me!? Sad and depressed. Not living people are sad and depressed youka and I don't like be..." She stopped her rant, which was surprisingly quick considering the speed at which the words were flying from her mouth, when she saw their destination. It was game time, she thought to herself, and they would have this talk later.

She activated her chakra senses, suppressing a squeal as she surveyed the area and saw that there seemed to be more then she had expected. She would follow their lead and nothing more. They know what to do. (Twc 1668 Kira count 415)
Youka
Youka
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:14 pm
Youka watched from the back as they all did their own thing, he just ensured there weren't any chakra coming from behind them or above or under, you never know. Youka had decided he would take cover for this mission. Their last one had ended with him running in and slaughtering most of the people by himself, he didn't think that his teamates like the outcome of that one, being covered in blood and guts usually did that to you though.

"Well guys I'm going to let yall have this one and I'll take any stragglers that pop out" he would shout out loud not really caring who heard him or came running because of it. If they did he would cut them down it was that simple and easy for him to do. Maku was up to his normal shenanigans Youka wondered why he didn't just kick the door down and have Kira breach and kill, but he wasn't going to say anything. He just let the kids have their fun and over saw the whole thing, to ensure nothing bad happened. He knew Maku could defend himself so his attention wasn't really on him too much, it was just Kira who he wanted to see act, she had been rather hesitant last time he hoped that would change.

(TWC 1888)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum