Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

[MISSION] Helping The Academy [MISSION] Empty [MISSION] Helping The Academy [MISSION]

Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:35 am

Mission Name:Helping the academy.
Type: Help
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Kumogakure, Ninja academy.
Word Count Requirements:1000
Repeatable?Yes.
NPC?N/A
Reward:1000.

Task:
The teachers at the academy are looking for some small assistance. Your job is to simply show a group of three academy students the basics of being your rank.

[MISSION] Helping The Academy [MISSION] TEH6rV0

He was already eager himself to learn all he could about Ninjutsu, Genjustu, Taijustu- any Jutsu he came across, but he couldn't pass down the opportunity to teach some young upcoming Shinobi. Especially since he was running low on ramen, and Ryo was looking very scarce inside his pockets. Today Rayul would be showing a few academy students some of the things he does as his rank.

He arrived at The Academy about half an hour before the doors open. As he sat waiting outside on the swing, he took some time to read some scrolls that his Aunt had that told of his Uchiha's lineage. He would study the scrolls often, learning more and more and his bloodline and the powerful Kekke-Genkai known as the Sharingan. "This is it. This is what mother's clan was hunted down for. This is what I might be hunted down for." As he grips the scroll, he mumbles "This is why...this is why my father tried to kill me..." He held back tears, yet he shed none. The pain he felt has always been there, and as he grew older it did nothing but manifest even more negative vibes around him. A day never passed where he wasn't reminded of how he was cursed by the man who brought him into this world. A world he never asked to be apart of to begin with. If he could kill the bastard himself, he'd do it a 1000 times over. He couldn't let these emotions get to him today! Rayul had a rather important job to do and needed a clear mind to do so.

An hour passed and Rayul has already made contact with the 3 students he was assigned to: Two younger boys and a girl not to far from his age. He got permission from the teacher to take the kids on somewhat of a field trip throughout the village while he explained some of the things he does on a daily basis. Of course he couldn't resist the opportunity to take them out to eat at his favorite ramen shop. As they ate he casually introduced himself. "My names Rayul, but you all are free to call me bro. I'm not that much older than any of y'all." he joked with them as there food arrived. They were all quick to dig in, as if it were their first meals of the day. As they all slurped down bowls after bowls of top-quality noodle, he went over some of the things he does from time to time. "I mean honestly all ranks of ninja are very important. The lower ranks, well, it's kinda easier because you don't really do much." he said. "You might be a mailman some days, or you might be a helper for a teacher like I am today. Sometimes you get lucky and get sent to stop a thief or some form of action, but you get more into that once you reach....ehhhh I'd say probably C and up." The kids are in awe as they learn of what they soon will become. "So do you ever get to travel outside the village?" the girl asked him. "Well, to be honest I don't think so, well atleast I haven't gotten a chance to." He leaned over and motioned them to lean in while he whispered, "I mean...if you wanted to "vacation" outside of the village, who can really stop you?". "The guards?" one of the boys said. "That's only if they see you!" Rayul joked back as they all laughed afterwards.

They finished their meals and got ready to head back to the academy. Halfway there, the girl asked Rayul why were his eyes different colors? "Well my mom is an Uchiha, my Fath- well he was, he was just a guy I guess. I got my right eye from my mom and my left eye from him. I guess I got the "best of both worlds." he tells her. "Your mom was an Uchiha?! You're an Uchiha Rayul?" the girl responds as all 3 students look at him amazed. He chuckles and begins to slightly blush, "Well yea, haha. I'm an almighty Uchiha!" he flexes his arms. They begin asking him an abundance of questions, all mostly being about his Sharingan. He tells them of these powerfuls eyes, but regards to mention that he has yet to awaken his. "Your mom must've taught you everything about them, huh!?" one of the boys asks innocently. Rayul knows they don't know about the horrible tragedy that happened to his parents. He very often chooses to hold back on telling anyone such a gruesome and emotional story, since it's always so hard for him to fight the pain and hold back the tears at the same time, but today he chose to embrace it, and let some of that emotional hurt inside of him out. "No. Sadly my mother and father both died at my birth. He didn't like the fact that I had something he could never have: these eyes. He hated that he knew one day i'd be stronger than him, and he tried to kill me. My mother saved me but...but nobody could save her in time. She drowned rescuing me."For 19 years Rayul has never shed a single tear about this situation, until now. The students, eyes watered and running with tears as well, apologize for asking the question. He nods, then lowers his head, "It's fine, I knew you guys didn't know. All my life I've avoided talking about the situation. I was just born but I could always...feel as if I remembered the exact moment so vividly. It's haunted me everyday, and all i've done was run from it and suppress the feelings. I cannot let those emotions I feel continue to hide who I am!" He looks up at the students, "I can't ever let my past hinder me from my future!". They look at his with their mouths wide open, and for a few seconds silence is upon the group as the all look at Rayul. "Rayul, you're eyes! They changed!" the girl says as she jumps up and doing pointing as his face. Confused, he asks her what is she talking about. The girl kneels down, pulls her backpack off of her back, and reaches inside, shuffling her hands around until she finds a small mirror. She gets up and holds them up to Rayuls face, showing him the changes his eys have made. The once both burgundy and green eyes were now both a dark red. There seemed to be some sort of extra pupil like tomoe at the edge of his iris. He had finally awoken his sharingan due to the past emotional trauma he would constantly re-live everyday. "My....my sharigans?" he asks them. "Those are sharingans?! Cool! You really are an Uchiha!" the youngest boy cheers. Looking all around him, up to the sun, down towards the library, Rayul slowly takes in everything. He sees a group of students practicing in the distance, throwing Cardboard Fuma Shurikens while practicing various hand signs. He feels as if he is able to learn hand signs a little more quicker than he did before his eyes opened, but he has yet to adjust to the change, and honestly still can't believe they opened to begin with, atleast not right now.

They make it back to the class, with his Sharingan still activated. As he walks pass other students, teachers, and even the principle everyone notices how beautiful his eye color really is. He enters the classroom of the teacher he was assigned to and that's when his eyes finally revert back to normal. He closes them for a few seconds, just to let them rest because they did feel a little itchy after that but he knows it was nothing serious, especially after nearly memorizing all of the knowledge about the Sharingan to begin with. The teacher congratulates him on a job well done and thanks him for getting the kids something to eat out of his own pay. He offers to return in the near future for more jobs, and the teacher tells him that she will make sure his name is at the top of the list for recommendation! She gives him his pay for the assignment for today, and also gives him a 12-pack of cookies she usually backs for the class. He bows to them, and bids a farewell to the students he had the pleasure of being with. As he leaves the school he reflects on the morals and values he told the students today before his Sharingans awoke for the first time. He thinks about what really allowed for them to open, and reflects on the emotions he was feeling at the time. He also thinks about how much quicker he was able to see the hand signs those students from earlier were weaving. He sticks the Ryo in his wallet, and puts it back inside his left back pocket on his camo leggings. "I might as well treat myself today!" he says as he takes out running towards his favorite Ramen place, yet again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

• WC:1,532
  • Claiming 963wc for 1 Tomoe Sharingan
  • (Was previously at 1037wc for 1 Tomoe Sharingan. 2000 req. to unlock, 1037+963=2000)
  • Claiming 500wc for Shadow Shuriken Technique
  • Claiming 69wc for Sharingan Genjutsu(E-Rank) (69/250wc req.)

Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

[MISSION] Helping The Academy [MISSION] Empty Re: [MISSION] Helping The Academy [MISSION]

Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:38 pm
Nice job approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum