Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 8:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 1:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 8:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 7:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 7:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 7:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 7:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 4:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Keisuke
Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Fun times all around! (P, NK, Solo) Empty Fun times all around! (P, NK, Solo)

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:07 pm
He groaned as light shone through his window and hit his eyes. The sun had absolutely no mercy in the mornings.. but for some reason it seemed to hate Keisuke the most. The boy sat up in his bed yawned. Tears formed in the corner of his eyes as he scratched his stomach and peeked through his window. Kei was in one of those high buildings, being on the 2nd floor. He could spot people already walking up and about throughout the village, making a good amount of noise while doing so. Kei evilly grinned as he thought of all the possibilities or annoying the crap out of them. He could already vision himself spewing all sorts of amazing raps while they explode in frustration in anger. The young male cackled as he jumped out of his bed and began rummaging through his clothes. Keisuke always showered at nights so he wouldn't have to do something so troublesome in the morning. And no, he was not fond of taking showers in both the morning AND at night. That just took way too much work. A sudden breeze filled his room, making the poor kid shudder. After all, he was only in a grey T-shirt and black boxers. Kei snapped his head in the directed he felt the wind come from and noticed his window was slightly cracked open. '.. I'll close it later.' he thought with a frown. He quickly threw off his T-Shirt and replaced it with his normal navy blue shirt. The boy then slid on his black baggy pants, rolling up his sleeves in some sort of style afterwards.

"Now where the hell is my scarf?" he questioned out loud. Keisuke scratched the side of his head and looked around his room. He had finally spotted the red piece of cloth under his bed, some of it sticking out in the open. The academy student smirked as he walked over and grabbed the scarf. However.. it wouldn't.. budge. For some reason, his scarf simply wouldn't come free no matter how much he tugged on it. Keisuke grumbled a bit before peeking under the bed to see what the problem was. Apparently, his treasures sloth seemed to be stuck under his bed post. Terrific. The boy groaned in frustration at his recent discovery. The only way to get it.. was to lift up his bed and grab the scarf. He just prayed he was strong enough to do something like that. His body was made for speed, not for crappy things like lifting shit! Kei frowned and got back onto his feet. The student grabbed the bottom his bed and began his attempt to lift it off the ground. At first, his bed didn't seem to move at first which only caused the red-eyed boy to become even more frustrated. That was, until, it had finally gotten a centimeter off the ground... God, he still needed to lift it higher. Kei put a bit more strength into his heaving his bed, actually getting it an inch or two above the ground. Dang, he really wasn't made for things that required strength! This only proved he either needed to work on his muscles.. or just gain speed so he could send jabs at his opponents.

But enough of focusing on him and how he should train himself. Right now, it was time to focus on getting that scarf from under his bed! Keisuke quickly used one of his feet to move his scarf away from his bed post. He then pulled his foot away as well and dropped his bed back onto the ground. The boy smirked at his "accomplishment" and bent down to grab his red cloth. The scarf was immediately in the hands and tied around his neck, bandana-style. Oh, how he loved tying things in a bandana-style. It just made everything so much more badass.. back on topic. Kei quickly made his way passed his bedroom and through his kitchen, getting to the front door. The boy grabbed his shinobi sandals and ran outside his apartment. Where he lived was one of those apartment buildings that had that open stairway. You know, the ones where you can see the bottom? If you can't picture that, then the author of this post apologizes since they can't describe it well. Anywho, Keisuke wasted no time in leaping off the ledge and heading towards the ground below. Before he could hit the ground, Kei had slipped his shinobi sandals on his feet and performed a small back flip. This caused the red-eyed boy to safely land onto the hard surface. 'Now, who can I torture?' he thought, something between a smirk and a grin on his face. In fact, the author will call this kind of face a girk... no a smin. Smin sounds better. Keisuke quickly observed his surroundings, noticing how much more people had crowded the streets since he woke up.

The academy student cleared his throat and gave a crooked smile. He could tell that the people passing by were looking at him strangely, but he didn't care. This was perfect for him actually. It was time to show him his rapping skills!

"Hey, yo.
   This place is busy as a bee!
   It's gettin' way to crowded, don't you see?
  I hope you understand, my words are like a train.
  You stop me and you get pain! Word!"

Keisuke sent both of his hands into the air, both of them forming peace signs. His ears picked up the sound of some people groaning - most of them were adults - in frustration. This only made the young teenager's smile grow larger. Yet another rap complete! Now that his little morning rap was over (yes, he does at least one rap every morning) it was time to get some practice in! The day before, he had overheard some kids talking about the genin exams coming soon. Of course, Kei would pass that thing with no problem. The boy shoved his hands into his pockets and began to walk towards a special place of his. Oh, it was pretty random to mention some little place wasn't it? Well, it was a place he always used to visit when he was smaller. It helped the kid get away from all his annoying butlers and troublesome maids. 'I hope no one found it yet... Hm. I'm pretty sure no one would be able to anyway.' he thought to himself. As he continued to walk, Keisuke could see an abandoned orphanage coming into view. A smin formed on his face after spotting it as he picked up his pace. It wasn't long before the building had gotten closer, so close that it was soon right in front of him. So close - wait. It can't get any closer if it's in front of him already. "Looks like I'm already here," he commented, slightly surprised. He didn't expect to be so close to the building already.

Keisuke walked up to the door of the buildings and kicked it open. The door flew, making dust fly around the place as well. Luckily, none of it had gotten near the academy student. He walked inside the abandoned area and decided to see how much light there was. The roofing wasn't too bad, it only allowed a moderate amount of light through the place. It was enough to see where one was going and make out other objects. By how the place looked, it really seemed as if Kei was here plenty of times before. There was a small blue bean bag chair in a corner along with a bunch of fans pointing right at it. Obviously, that was the kid's resting area. Out of the open were a bunch of training dummies and.. boulders. The boulder were to practice techniques on. He could always put some more back if he ever managed to break them.. somehow. Keisuke cracked his knuckles along with neck, fingers, anywhere that felt stiff at the moment. "Time to get started," he mumbled, a serious expre - what am I talking about? This guy could never get a look like that on his face! "Hey! Of course I can!" he shouted back. The author of this post is surprised Kei can actually hear them, but knows he can't do anything about it. Anyway, back to his training session. The boy moved towards one of the dummies and practically jumped into a fighting stance. His eyes hardened as he eyed the dummy in front of him.

'.. I'll make this a quick session. Probably observe what I could do to improve my skills and to the level I'm currently at.' he decided. Keisuke calculated the distance between him and the inanimate object, as he always does. There was a distance of about 2 meters, nothing he couldn't cover. The boy quickly charged towards his pretend enemy, but leaped over it once he was one feet in front of the dummy. He landed on the ground behind it and sent a swift kick towards its head. Of course, the attack hits it's mark due to the dummy not being able to dodge. 'I wonder.. what's it like being a genin.' he thought. Foot pulled back, now a punch aimed for the dummy's head. Yet another successful strike. 'I've been hearing some people complain about. They say it's boring.' A roundhouse kick for the dummy's side. Wow! He hit it once again! 'Oh well, seems I'll just have to make the best of it. Maybe those idiots will see just how much of a privilege being a ninja is.' A final palm strike was aimed for the center of his "opponent". And just like the rest of his attacks, this one landed as well. However, it had sent the dummy of it's post and onto the ground a few feet away. Keisuke frowned before letting out a deep sigh. Well, that seemed to be enough exercise for the day!

The boy put a hand to his stomach as the frown on his face grew larger. Of course he had forgotten to eat the most important meal of the day.. how could he just leave his home without eating anything? The strange thing was that the author of this post also happened to be hungry. Typing this only seemed to make them hungrier. The academy student quickly made his way out of the orphanage, only to stop a few steps passed the entrance. He studied the space he was, trying to see if there was some sort of stand where he can order something. It was at that moment did he hear a ding resound throughout the area. Kei snapped his attention to a small cart that sold.. "Churros!" he almost exclaimed. The young boy gave yet another smin as he walked over to the cart. There were people in line, but Kei simply pushed them away. It didn't take long for the complaints to come rushing in. All this whining about "I was there first!" and "You can't push me!" But all those words were blah blah in his ears. He inspected the sign on the cart, wanting to know all the prices. "So.. three of them would equal 18 ryo.. now that isn't too bad," he mumbled to himself. The academy student shuffled into his pocket and pulled out 20 ryo instead.

He placed the ryo onto the cart and grabbed 3 churros himself before leaving the stand, a bewildered look on the "Churro Man's" face. As he walked with the snack in his hands, a bench eventually made it's way into view. Kei made his way over and plopped down to it. The boy smiled as he shoved one of the churros into his mouth and began chewing. It was still a little bit hot, but that didn't matter at the moment. The only thing that did matter was satisfying his growling stomach. Good thing he didn't need to eat a lot before he could consider himself full. After swallowing, he popped another churro into his mouth and began to chew once more. Putting the whole thing had made his cheeks puff out a bit, similar to that of a chipmunk. 'After this, I might just go home. It's probably past 1 or 2 p.m... I think. I always wake up a bit before 12.' he mused. After swallowing the second churro, he shoved the final one into his mouth and rose from his seat. He quickly downed that one as well, licking his lips after he had done so. "Time to head back," he stated. Keisuke then started to move in the direction of his house, ready to relax and watch Television all day.

That was, until, some random guys showed up in front of him.

He had recognized them as some of the people he shoved when getting his little snack. Oh well, it wasn't as if he cared what they had to say. His thoughts were changed in a second once the biggest guy grabbed his shirt and pulled him forward. The academy student had heard mumbling, but managed to drown out the sound. He really.. really... really... REALLY did not care what they had to tell him. However, he managed to notice the fist that was coming towards his face in time. The boy raised up his right hand and caught the attack. As a follow up he used his other hand to punch the guy in the face, forcing him to be released. The main guy who he had punched was sent back by a few feet called out "Get him!" The other two of his lackeys charged towards him, preparing to attack. One of them aimed a low kick for Kei's legs while the other tried to aim a simple punch for the face. The student performed a small frog leap and made it just above his enemy's leg. As the punch from the other guy towards his face, he landed back onto the ground and put his hand under the stranger's wrist. This redirected the attack to pass right be Keisuke's left ear. The boy hit the guy's stomach with fist at full strength, forcing him to back off. As for lackey #2, when Kei had landed, he landed upon the guy's leg. So.. yea.. it probably should have been a bruised by now. After all, he wasn't a light kid. He stepped off lackey #2's leg and prepared to take on the "big boss".

The boss of the small group growled before carelessly charging straight for Keisuke. The young boy swiftly ran forward as well, but leaped over the man's head and landed behind him. 'Just like at my practice session.' he thought with a wicked grin. Kei sent a kick towards the stranger's head using his right leg. This sent the guy flying into a wall in the opposite direction. The student swore he heard a crack... oh well. Maybe he only broke his nose. If the guy did, then something like that didn't have to be worried about. He surveyed his surrounding for the other two, but it seemed they scurried off once their leader was taken out. Such a shame, he really disliked fighting cowards. Then again, it was a good thing that they left. He didn't want to break anymore bo - oh who was he kidding? He loved the sound of pain when he beat them to the ground! Kei then proceeded to walk off into the direction his apartment was located it, singing a small rap along the way.

"Hey, yo!
 That was quite a battle, I say.
 All because I whooped some ass today! Word!"

{EXIT -- TWC: 2644
-Gained 13 stats and 26 JP}
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fun times all around! (P, NK, Solo) Empty Re: Fun times all around! (P, NK, Solo)

Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:15 pm
approved, MY WC is 2613 though
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum