Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Package from the Deceased.[Letter to Shinji.] Empty Package from the Deceased.[Letter to Shinji.]

Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:13 pm
A package with a letter on top bearing the bright crimson symbol of the Uzumaki clan is sent to the village of Tengakure to the man known as Shinji Uzumaki, a black dot is visible in the center of the letter.

If the letter is opened and read it would read.
"Dear clansmen, I am Arashi of the Uzumaki clan, if you are reading this then I am no longer of this world and my clan will have fallen into ruin...As of writing this I am of the Chuunin rank and am aged at thirteen I was the head, but now this falls to you.

Inside the package is the Clans brush, the Blades of exile and my Eye-teeth, weapons of our ancestors....We are not comrades, but we are brethren in blood...But I will ask you something.

Remember the secret of the chain, we do not break, we have come back from extinction twice, we are the Uzumaki clan...This is my request to you.

Remind the world what that means." - Uzumaki Arashi, Former clan head.

The package holds the Uzumaki brush, the Eye-teeth and the Blades of Exile for the mans use or for whatever he wishes to do with them.
Hopefully the message has been passed between clansmen.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Package from the Deceased.[Letter to Shinji.] Empty Re: Package from the Deceased.[Letter to Shinji.]

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:52 pm
One of the downsides of not having a permanent address? Well, Shinji had to pick up any mail sent to him from the Kage building. Thus, on his way to a meeting with Denkiteki, Shinji picked up his mail. Most of it was junk mail and a few threats, nothing new. Although one package caught his eye in particular that was marked with the emblem of the Uzumaki clan. Ignoring the other articles of mail the Tenkage carefully opened the package. Much to his surprise within the package were a few interesting items, but more interesting than that was the letter enclosed. Quickly reading over with a lazy gaze Shinji was rather shocked at what he was reading. By the time he had finished the letter his gaze was no longer lazy, no. Rather it burned with a new fire, he was the new clan head of the Uzumaki. Apparently his clan was in ruin, which would make sense as to why he did not see any Uzumaki's out and about. Though Shinji knew he could not sit idle in Tengakure, no, he had to work to get his clan back in order, though this would require research and a bit of digging. The only thing that was for certain was that the world would once again know the name of Uzumaki. Gathering the items within the package Shinji went on his way, he had work to do, a lot of work. Despite how he tried to avoid it, well, it seemed that the mantle of leadership followed him like a bad dream.

{Taking said items, exit}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum