Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Revisit (P, NK) Empty Revisit (P, NK)

Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:02 am
Another day, another song. Youta could not just sit and do nothing while more intel was made available. She decided to be a bit straightforward, hopefully a bit more careful than the last time though. So, here she was, walking through the streets, tracing her way back to the house. This was a few days after her discharge from the hospital and her spar with Haru. The girl was conflicted, sure, but that did not help the case. Hopefully it would help her get stronger.

Well, there it was. The place she and the Hyuuga boy went a few days ago, the place where she got reminded how immense the world is and how strong the people in it, how nobody is going to just give it her way and that she needs to be strong herself to succeed. But she was smart enough to know that strength came in many shapes and that determination was one of them.
Walking up to the door of Takeo, Youta would knock. She wondered if anyone was home, based on the number of people the building housed, she'd say the odds were good. Hopefully the guy would be inside as well.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Revisit (P, NK) Empty Re: Revisit (P, NK)

Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:30 pm
What a lovely day it was. Takeo had recently taken to judging if it was a good day or not based on if his door was kicked down. So far that had not happened, so it was indeed a good day. Takeo was having a day off today, which is why he was currently lazing about on his couch. His eye was becoming a pain to deal with. It had been a few days since the swapping of the eyes and yet it still had not recovered fully. The boy pondered why it was actually taking so long to heal, he didn't recall his sharingan taking that long at all. Recently he had been occupying himself with working on his replacement body now and again. Such a task was surprisingly difficult, as difficult as you would imagine making a replica body would be. Takeo's train of thought ended there however, as a knock on the door took his attention.

Takeo wasn't used to visitors, so he wasn't exactly sure would be knocking at this time. Perhaps it was someone like Haru or Den here to yell at him for something he did recently. That seemed the most likely case. So as Takeo heaved himself from the couch and made his way over towards the door he was mentally preparing himself for the onslaught of harsh words that would be thrown his way. Throwing the door open perhaps a bit too hard he gazed out to face the person. For a second he wondered if it was a prank, as he did not see anything. Though with a glance down he took notice of the girl that stood before him. He did recognize the girl after all the event that they 'met' was a rather unforgettable one. Maybe she was back for revenge? No, she wouldn't knock if she was coming to kill him. The best thing to do right now was to remain casual, "Can I help you?" As he spoke he felt his inching forward to the palm of his glove, simply a precaution just in case this psychopath was here for revenge.
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:22 pm
The girl heard steps and the door opened. Before her appeared a young man, taller and older than Haru and certainly more so than she. The guy was not dress in anything special, quite casually actually, although she did notice the white hair, much like her own. There were a few questions in her head, when her mind was returned to the scene by his voice. Concluding the observations the girl decided she had not seen him before, nor did she see him that day in the house. The figure would fit in that suit of armor, so it was likely. Youta decided to ask anyway. "Would you be Takeo?..." Her face was as unreadable as she could manage, one could call it calm or serious maybe, but not a single negative emotion was reflected. Although, she was not entirely out of those. Yes, one could say she was nervous, a bit scared maybe. This was most likely the guy that nearly killed her.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:36 pm
The girl asked him a question. Normally Takeo would have answered it rather quickly, though he hesitated. Perhaps it would be better to deny being himself and claim to be another person. He mulled over that option for a few seconds before concluding it would not do any good. "I am." He answered, his single eye scanning the girl to try and read her expression. For the most part she seemed nonchalant about meeting him. Takeo wasn't entirely sure why the girl had come to his home. What was more confusing was why she came alone this time. Maybe she was counting on him not freaking out and cutting her limbs off this time. The memory of the event came back and Takeo grimaced. That was only for a moment though, as in a second his expression was back to the casual one of before. "I assume you want something." He stated the obvious, hoping to get the conversation going somewhere and to get this girl away as soon as possible. While waiting for a response he adjusted the bandages around his head for the umpteenth time that day. He hated healing.

[9/30]
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:27 pm
A confirmation. This man in front of her, this was the person responsible for all of that crap, for keeping Yozora in his basement... Youta's thoughts end quite quickly there. "I was told you keep my master's body. I'm here to recover it." Her face was not more on the side of serious-determined, than calm. Hopefully it would get the message across. The girl was quite certain trying to force him to give her Yozora back would not have any better results than their last conflict, but she had no idea how she would react if he declined.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:37 pm
Takeo was initially confused by the answer he received. It took him a moment to figure out that she probably meant Yozora, after all he had no other bodies in his basement. Slightly irritated at Haru, who he assumed was the one that told her, he nodded. "I assume that was why you broke into my house, give me a moment." Turning on his heels he made his way into his home once more. He didn't bother to close the door, he'd be back in a second. In the basement the body lay, wrapped in an old blanket he had found lying around. He slung the body over his shoulder and in a moment was back at the door, having been lazy and deciding to Body Flicker his way back. Silently he held out the wrapped corpse to the girl. Honestly this felt rather awkward, but oh well.

11/30
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:14 am
It was weird to say the least. Takeo's response that is. Youta nodded to confirm that, yes she and Haru were here for Yozora's body, but she certainly did not expect it to be this simple. There were no questions, Takeo did not seem to care who she was or why she wanted the body, maybe it was her saying the body was her master's that made him react this way. Anyway, here he was again, holding quite obviously a corpse, although it was covered in a blanket. Before taking it, Youta came closer and raised the cloth to see the face. It was Yozora, alright, although much more peaceful than the girl was used to. After all, she was dead. The pupil did not know how to feel, sad to see her master dead, happy she finally recovered the body, thankful, angry? In silence she took the corpse. Yozora did not weigh much, maybe because she was not much older than Youta herself. Stepping back, the girl would ask "Did you know her? Haru told me you worked together, can you tell me how she died?"
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:17 am
With his arms now relieved from carrying the body complete with all it's accessories she asked him something. Takeo froze for a moment, his mind flashing back to the event. "We worked together briefly." He replied slowly, taking the time to think before he spoke for once. "The cause of the death was unknown. All I know was that she was fine one minute, then on the floor dead the next." The boy gave an apologetic shrug, shifting his upper body so as to lean against the door frame. "I assume you were close to her. Judging from how you were willing to break into someone's home to try and get her back." After the words left his mouth he regretted it almost immediately. Perhaps it would have been best not to mention that incident at all.

20/30

Youta
Youta
Citizen

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:54 am
Suddenly Youta felt a rush of sadness. It seemed to have come out of nowhere and she tried to contain it, while listening to Takeo's words. When he was done, the girl made a short uncontrolled, nervous smile. "You could say that... she was the only one I got close to after coming to this village."
Well, after all, Takeo seemed a decent sort, despite him screwing her up, which she now realized was probably defensive, in a way. She might have stayed there to learn more about Yozora from him, more about how she died, or just to hear anything about her, but now she was starting to feel the weight of the body, her hands feeling some sort of equipment under the cloth. Takeo must have kept all of Yozora's stuff with her and the girl was not really strong enough to keep holding her like that. Putting her master's body on the ground to have a talk did not feel appropriate either.
So, instead, Youta decided to decline. Taking a step back, she would bow as much as it was possible while holding the body. "Well, I am sorry about what happened back then." Was kinda weird apologizing, since she was the one who got her limbs cut off. "I think, I will leave you now." With that, if allowed, she would turn around and take her leave.

[Exit
Obtaining Yozora's corpse with all her equipment]
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:30 am
Takeo gave a small nod to the girl as she turned around and left. He had some things he needed to think about. Closing the door and heading back inside he went back to where he was sitting previously. Now it was time to get back to tinkering with this damn body double. How annoying.

[Exit, topic closed]

[24/30]

831/4000 For replacement body

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum