Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Ichirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Hokage Hates Me (E-rank) Empty Hokage Hates Me (E-rank)

Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:25 pm
Mission Name:The Hokage Hates You
Type:Labor
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Konoha, Training field.
Word Count Requirements:500
Repeatable?Yes
NPC?N/A
Reward:250

Task: 
The Hokage to teach the ninja of Konohagakure no Sato how to follow orders has instructed them to cut the grass of the training field, the tools he has supplied you with is a ruler, and a pair of scissors. The grass must be two inches in length exactly.

“You want me to do what?!” Koaru said, upsetting the Hokage’s advisors. After graduating the ninja academy and becoming a genin rank shinobi, the Hokage saw it fit to begin the brand new ninja’s career by cutting grass. In the Hokage’s chambers, Koaru stood arms crossed, bickering with the Hokage’s advisors as they scolded him for talking back to the Hokage. “You must be out of your mind! No way I’m cutting your grass,” he outraged with a swollen lip. A stray vain found itself on the Hokage’s forehead at the nerve of the young shinobi. Suddenly intimidated, Koaru settled down. “Come back when the grass is cut and ONLY when your lesson is learned,” the Hokage demanded. Koaru nodded and left the room.

At the Konoha training grounds, Koaru removed a pair of scissors from his tool bag while muttering complaints about the mission. To him, it was more child labor than a mission for a respectable shinobi. In the midst of his complaints, a scent grabbed his attention. The smell was mesmerizing and rejuvenated the boy, sweeping the complaints right out of his mouth. Koaru opened his eyes to embrace the leafy smell and saw the field of grass. It was a stretch of grass as far as the eye could see, each blade almost seven feet tall. Koaru dropped the scissors in shock. It would take days for him to finish. He dropped to the floor and crossed his legs. He scratched his chin. He was thinking of the best excuse he could use to skip out on his duties. Unable to find the motivation to do the job, laid belly up in the tall grass. The skies were blue and the clouds drifted with ease and had a carefree-ness that Koaru envied. Koaru’s eyes grew heavier with each passing cloud. Before long, he was asleep. The wind blew each blade of grass like a branch on a tree. The young shinobi slacked through his chore for more than an hour. The sun was setting, sinking lower and lower into the horizon. Meanwhile, at the Hokage mansion, the Hokage grew more irritated at the tardy ninja. The vain on the Hokage’s forehead reappeared as his fist tightened. In the training fields, Koaru violently woke up with sweat on his brow. Though he was several miles away from the Hokage mansion, he could still feel the Hokage’s rage. The time had escaped him. He had to report back soon or his days as a ninja would be numbered. Koaru glanced at the scissors just beyond the field of grass he was meant to cut. “Nah, that would take forever. Only a fool would actually use those scissors,” he said as he gripped the hilt of his ninjato on his back, just above his tool pouch. The setting sun glinted on the Heaven’s Sorrow blade as it unsheathed. Letting the blade feel at home in his palm, Koaru hacked, slashed, sliced, and cut his way through the fields. In moments, the field was leveled. Koaru sheathed his blade and wiped his forehead. “Now to face the old man…”
[exit, close]

519/500 words
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Hokage Hates Me (E-rank) Empty Re: Hokage Hates Me (E-rank)

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:56 pm
bump
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hokage Hates Me (E-rank) Empty Re: Hokage Hates Me (E-rank)

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum