Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

Within the Abyss {P,NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: Within the Abyss {P,NK}

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:42 am
Kenchi feels the man's grip somewhat loosen, followed by a simple nod, and this action becomes more than enough to make a few tears cloud the eyes of Kenchi. Though he did not shed a single tear, one reason is to keep this from becoming a homo moment, and because of the fact that crying was not a luxury the two men had growing up in Kirigakure No Sato. Instead, he decides to ask an obvious question. Slowly standing, the samurai of the mist speaks, "Where have you been? I wanted to search for you, but you left so abruptly, and didn't leave a single trace for me to follow." After saying this with his hands limp at their respective sides, as he waits for the man to answer his question.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:39 am
Deciding that he would not need to harm the male, he brought his hand from him and rest it at his side, sheathing his ANBU sword with a single fluid motion. "I have ventured. I wished to revisit the ruins of our origins; I did. Rest assured, they are still destroyed and housing multitudes of algae and marine life. What have you been doing, Kenchi?" He allowed his armour to warp back into his ring, exposing himself in his usual casual clothing.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:08 pm
Kenchi's heart beat stutters for a moment, after hearing the man's response. He always knew the village was destroyed to some extent, but the reality of the situation had not hit him 'till now. "I've been searching for something, power. I need to increase my skills so that something like that, never happens again." After saying this, he kneels down to pick up his ANBU sword, placing it back in its sheathe he stares into the eyes of Xyxer, before speaking once more. "I don't suppose you know the identity of people responsible for destroying our home?"

[13/30]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:26 pm
There seemed to be a new quality to Xyxer, or at least a hidden one that was slowly starting to flaunt itself; some sort of lack of caring. His singular eye studied Kenchi, the other still bandaged as he could not be bothered to count his posts OOC. He shrugged his shoulders a little, the corners of his lips twisting upwards into a smirk, "It does not matter whom did it, Kenchi. Everyone is our enemy if they are not from Kirigakure and will be judged as such.. Do you truly want power to be a guardian, or power, like I do.. To be a conqueror?"
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:57 pm
Listening intently to his former, and current instructor speaking, Kenchi realizes that the man is correct. "The power of a conqueror is certainly the better choice out of the two...maybe I should rise even higher in the ranks." He says this with confidence, subtly hinting at becoming a Sannin. "I just want to become Tengakure's indestructible sword, unrivaled in all of the ninja world. That is my goal. What about you Xyxer? Though I've known you longer than anyone else, I'm still unable to see through you. What exactly are you planning? My allegiance to you surpasses all, so whatever it may be...I just request that you not leave me in the dark." Continuing to look into the eyes of his teacher, Kenchi pauses, and waits for a response from the man that taught him most of what he knows about close-quarters combat, something he deeply treasures to this day.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:03 pm
The playful smirk transformed into a grin that could rival the cheshire cat. "The Abyss still beckons for playing ground, Kenchi, as does the bloody mist.. My purpose is to combine both, and spread the bloodshed and darkness as far as I may. The role of the demon is to leave a scar in the history of mankind, or at the very least etch disbeliefs about a people.. This, I must do."
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:52 pm
"I'd expect nothing less from you." After saying this, he looks up into the sky briefly. The storm has slowly began to calm itself. "So, now that you're back will you be taking control of the ANBU once more, as our captain? I don't think I can possibly fill your shoes, so I, and the others will most likely be glad to hear of your possible return. Also, have you met the new Tenkage? I've been busy so I haven't really got the chance."

[17/30]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:04 pm
Thinking about the question for a few moments, the best action Xyxer could think to do was shrug his shoulders and so he did. "The position does not interest me as much as it used to. Perhaps I will, perhaps not, it'll depend on the.. new Tenkage's outlook on his military. Regardless, I believe you could create scars almost as great as mine if you put your mind to it."
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:32 pm
"Really? You know I've never really put too much thought into it, I guess I'll have to take being an ANBU more serious now." Kenchi was sort of surprised to hear the man give him a compliment, as the only other person he remembers the man complimenting was Sameonna, which was quite a while ago. "The one thing I am envious about you the most, is that you were able to become a Seven Swordsman. That is a medal I will never be able to obtain, unless the village is somehow resurrected." He says this with slight enthusiasm.

[19/30]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:51 pm
"Bringing back the dead is a curse, Kenchi. I would not want precious memories of my village dirtied with the flecks of dirt and waste that pass for Shinobi that will flock there, believing it will make them powerful.. Kirigakure is dead and gone, all we can do now is make sure the name remains feared." He nodded his head a little, as if to prove his point.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum