Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Appreciation WeekToday at 3:13 pmShiru IyasuKFC Meet & GreetToday at 1:30 pmHibiki SatoLate Night Customers!!Today at 11:44 amDaikiRandom E-Rank MissionToday at 11:24 amIchigo SatoKasumi YamanakaToday at 9:46 amIchigo SatoCan I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Yesterday at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeYesterday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleYesterday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Yesterday at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperYesterday at 10:32 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
80 Posts - 15%
38 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
20 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
12 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Taking in the scenery  - Page 5 Empty Re: Taking in the scenery

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:49 am
"I cant promise fun all the time but the adventure should be worth it." He said as he closed his eyes and brought them back to the normal black state they were naturally. "Alright then...i just need to talk to Misaki and get some more money before we leave." he said everything seeming fine when beside the man appeared the visage of Hisao.

"You like him dont you....you think he will replace Me....Dont even think that with out me you would be stuck as you were before weak and useless." Hisao spoke the man unable to hear him.

Hikarishi would ignore him for now hoping that getting a different stage of eyes would have made him go away but to no avail it appeared.

"YOU CANT GET RID OF ME HIKARISHI......" Hisao yelled as he walked up to Hikarishi and shoved his hand through his head.

"MOTHER....." He yelled as he hit the ground grabbing his head his face shown with pure pain and nothing more. It was there he writhed on the ground as the torment of Hisao continued on with kicks and punches that, unknown to him, he was letting effect him. His eyes changed back into his new power and stayed there as the kicking continued to happen.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:59 am
"As long as the adventure is worth it then, I'll follow you" he would say standing up and patting the dirt off his backside. As Youka was standing he noticed that Hika had stopped talking and seemed slightly distracted before something weird happened. Hika screamed out as if something was attacking him before he fell to the ground, thinking someone might be attacking them Youka sent out his chakra senses. He didn't feel anyone else close to them, rushing over to Hika's side he would place his left hand on the boys body to stabilize him from rolling around so much. "Snap out of it friend, what's wrong, there's nothing here" he would say while holding him still.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:18 am
"Dont listen to him....ill always be here in the back of you mind." Hisao said as He dissipated just as Youka ran through his "Body".

Hikarishi opened his eyes a look of fear on his face for a split second as he just nodded his head before speaking. "As i said i need to talk to my Kage about this first....but for now im ready to go home." He said as he formed a single hand seal and Poof he was gone.

At his house Hiakrishi laid on his bed with his eyes closed. 'Its getting worse.....I need help.' he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep.

[EXIT TWC=5696 28stats and 56jp please.]
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:34 am
Hika said something about talking to his leader before they left to which Youka just nodded to. But with that he dissapeared to where Youka knew not. But it had been a long day and he needed to retire as well and begin prepping for a trip and with that he walked back the way he was brought to reach the village again
(Exit)
(TWC 7443 stats +37 stats +74 JP)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:36 am
[Aprovving youka]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen