Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sora's Genin Exam Empty Sora's Genin Exam

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:11 pm
Sora jogged towards the Academy in his normal everyday attire. His black shinobi sandals, black jeans, and a Blue button up shirt. His friend still thought it didn't look right, but who cares about someone else's opinion? As the boy entered through the doors he proceeded to walk in the hallways. Many other students were either sweating or shaking with fear. Was the Genin Exams that serious? Well, it wasn't to Sora. It's just a simple test to see if they can make gain higher rank or not. It's not like the chuunin or jounin exams where you can actually die. So that's why the boy wasn't worried at all, the genin exams were a bit of a joke. He reached the door of his classroom and slowly opened the door.

The Yuki took a peak inside and noticed everyone gossiping or just chatting with one another. He went inside and towards his usual seat near the window. Girls sighed as he passed by making him shudder. Instead of actually sitting in the chair, Sora plopped himself on the actual desk and crossed his arms. He looked towards the front, ignoring some of the stares he was getting. The boy then patiently waited for the proctor to call someone up.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sora's Genin Exam Empty Re: Sora's Genin Exam

Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:34 pm
Today was a special day for the students of Kumogakure as the villages very own jounin and savage wolf of the village, Yaju Hayate would personally be doing the genin exams. Wearing a crimson/black sleeveless jacket whose collar covered his mouth and nose, black pants and no shoes (his feet were bandaged) he would walk into the class room and look at what was to be Kumogakures future. Clearing his throat his yellow eyes would close in on the many students as he moved his now red hair out of his eyes and looked at them," Alright get ready for this exam and give it your all or you will be booted back to the academy get my drift," although the kids would probably know him as the interim Kage, Yaju felt like doing something for the village due to the lack of teachers...that needed to stop getting knocked up. Sitting down at the teachers desk he would kick his feet up before shaking his head and standing up pointing to the boy who had been sitting a couple of seats from his vision. Although he would not be looking at him he would chuckle," Sora Kayto looks like your the first one up, your task is simple perform the clone, transformation and a little demonstration of your skills in five minutes in order to become a genin," leaning onto the desk he would glance at the boy and point to the clock," your time starts now."
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:30 pm
Sora went wide eyed at the way the proctor simply told him his task. Okay... it didn't seem the genin exams were much of a joke this year. He quickly jumped off his desk and speed walked to the front of the classroom. He bowed to his superior since that was what his parents taught him to do. They basically drilled as these things into his brain. He aimed his blue eyes towards the clock and saw how much time he had. He had already wasted 1 minute just to walk up to the proctor. The boy really needed to hurry up and do all of this. He hastily performed the hands signs required for the clone technique. He concentrated on the small amount of chakra he had to perform the technique.

A cloud of smoke surrounded him and quickly disappeared. In the smokes place was a clone that looked exactly like Sora. Except if you look towards the ground, the clone would me giving off no shadow. Of course, it was a just an illusion that the boy never bothered to use. Only in a very serious or dangerous situation would he ever use it.. like when he gets chased by fangirls. He didn't understand why they chased and he didn't want to really find out. But he can say this: It was annoying as hell. He barely survived their most recent one! Sora glimpsed at he clock once more and smirked. In total only 2 minutes had passed during his exam. He could tell he was going to pass it.

Sora performed another set of hand signs and swiftly looked around the room. He spotted a boy with glasses reading a book right behind him. So, that guy didn't think his exam mattered? Well he was going to be a bit surprised. Another puff of smoke surrounded Sora, but it covered a little bit more of the area than last time. The boy reading his book was replaced with the Yuki, but where was the boy. Well, as punishment for not looking at his exam, the nerd was in Sora's place in the front. He blinked and looked around before spotting the culprit in the same position as Yaju was previously, his feet kicked up. The student grinned and waved at the nerd before switching places again.

Sora was back in his spot at the front while the boy with glasses seemed glass. His grin slowly turned into a smirk before he looked back at the clock. Only about 3 minutes passed since the start of his test. This was going very smoothly. The boy took some time to think about his final task, but of course, he didn't take a full minute to think about this. "Wait.. I think I did the wrong jutsu earlier." he mumbled with a frown. He facepalmed and looked at the proctor with a stupid expression on his face. He quickly performed some hand signs and looked around the room again. What could he turn into? There was so much choices he couldn't really decide.

He looked at the clock again and did a small sigh in relief. Almost 4 minutes, but not exactly 4 minutes. A puff of smoke surrounded Sora one last time before it blew away. This time there wasn't any Sora, but a man with dark blue hair like the boy's and onyx colored eyes. He looked exactly like the student in everything except skin tone and eye color. Yep, the kid had turned into his dad. He couldn't really think of anyone else perfect enough to turn into for his test. He performed another hand sign and reverted back to his normal form. Sora looked at the wall to his right and smirked. He still had some time left, that was very good.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:38 pm
Yaju sat and carefully inspected the boys abilities and comprehension of the knowledge he was taught in class, but this exam was not yet over. As the boy had finished the required jutsu he had not answered his final task which would be near impossible for a young academy student to do, almost like setting the kid up for failure in a sense. Standing up he would walk forward and stare the kid in his eyes, those animal yellow hues pierced the boys eyes almost as if he was staring right into him. although his smile could not be seen he would point to the clock and then set his hands into his pockets," you know you will not be able to pass the exam in the given time, so i will make this easier for you... i will ask you the same question my master has once asked me: What are your dreams and goals, what strives you to become a better ninja. When you answer this question with a satisfactory response that head band over there," and with a movement the boy would never see, a head band would be dangling from the wall, held in place by a single kunai," that will be your reward, you are the future of kumogakure, you all are but with no path to follow you will be nothing...so answer the question," his eyes flickered from him to the other kids before resting back onto Sora.
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:05 pm
Sora stared at Yaju once the Jounin had walked up to him, his eyes piercing into his, almost as if he could look through him. Sweat began to started to roll down the side of the boy's face once the proctor had told him to answer a simple question. To his ears it was: What were his dreams and goals? Why did he want to become a ninja when all there are is death and blood? Sora took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He broke it down into an even simpler question: Why was he even here? That wasn't as easy to answer as it sounds. The boy asked himself this plenty of times when he just didn't want to bother with this stuff. It killed his father, so why should he try and become something that took away his idol?

Sora slightly smiled and opened his eyes as he thought about it more. He got it now. "My goal.. is to become stronger, to protect my family and comrades. I'll become a ninja greater than my dad ever was, I won't get killed like he did. What makes me become a better ninja? This village. I see and hear about so many great feats that I couldn't dream of doing! The ninja here are incredible, I want to help them protect everyone and keep this place safe, to keep how it is right now. However, my ultimate dream is to make my mother proud. I know she watches over me, I know whatever I do will make her smile, but..." He stopped to chose the right words for his sentence. "I.. I want to make her more than smile, I want her to see I can take care of myself and that she made me grow into a fine ninja. I want her to brag that her Son is going to be a hero one day! Someone better than his Dad!" He finished.

The boy's eyes were filled with determination after his little speech. He meant every tiny bit of it and hoped that it was somewhat the answer that Yaju was looking for. Sora didn't even care if he didn't pass now, he would just try over and over and over again. He would never stop! Some students had laughed at the part about his mother, Sora just ignored them though. He would get them later.

{TWC: 1046}
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:22 pm
Yaju stood there and listened to the boy answer his question although it was really cheesy and generic it held a lot promise and ambition that the others that said it. As the other kids laughed at him he would look up and growl slightly before slamming his fist into the desk breaking it in half," Do any of you have any respect or pride, laughing at one because of his goals is not joking matter, show your fellow shinobi some respect...or your own futures will fall short," his words were filled with disappointment in the kids, but then he reeled back in and chuckled only to lower the collar and smile to the boy. Nodding to the head band he would soon walk off and wave," Congratz kid you passed, just make sure you live up to your word and achieve your dream no matter how "impossible it may be," with those words he disappeared from the room and a new proctor soon took his place.

[Congratulations you have passed your genin exam, you now are an official member of kumo.]

+15 stats
+20 JP rewarded
Sora Kayto
Sora Kayto
Citizen

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:33 pm
Sora sighed with relief and walked over to take up his headband. He shoved it into his pocket and looked at the rest of the class with a thumbs up. The boy made his way to the door and into the hallway. He would decide where to put it later.

{EXIT}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum