Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 42%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

The Written Test Empty The Written Test

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:24 pm
Takeo entered into what he assumed to be the examination room. Truthfully he felt kind of nervous about the whole thing. He never did like taking exams. He picked out a random spot that looked decent enough and took a seat there. Coincidently it was his actual designated seating position. Though when Takeo noticed his name on the desk he simply assumed that whoever was running this thing must be able to predict the future. That seemed likely. He shuffled around for a bit to get himself comfortable before going still. 'This is going to suck.'
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The Written Test Empty Re: The Written Test

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:32 pm
Following the entry of all the students, the proctor enters. His form garbed in a suit and tie, the man not of the ninja class from what one would assume by visual looks, a headband is not even seen on the man. This part of the ruse to see how the students will react, the man is a full fledged Jounin but wishes to preform his own type of test. Watching the student as he sits down he speaks softly. "W-within each of your desks is an envelope containing your test. You have one hour, and please no cheating or I will be forced to expel you." With this the proctor smirks within his head, if people are going to cheat let them try, he will have fun catching and punishing the cheaters who will risk the villages status just for their own rank.
Should the envelope be open, the following exam is within;

Code:

1. An enemy is throwing a Paper Bomb Kunai toward you at 50 speed. Behind you is a civilian you are suppose to keep safe. If you move to evade, the kunai will hit the civilian and kill them. If you choose to take the hit (Includes catching it, knocking it out of the way, etc.) it will explode potentially killing you. What do you do?

2. You are patrolling in the forest when suddenly, the ground gives way underneath you to reveal a spike pit which you are rapidly descending toward. How would you get yourself out of such a situation?

3. You are patrolling in a forest when you hear the sound of a bird cry, and you see a flock of birds fly Northward, from a location ten meters from your position. What is the ideal thing to do in this situation?

4. You are leaping through the trees with two comrades toward an ally village when you hear the sound of a Kunai whizzing past. It smacks into the tree, just in front of you. What is your next step?

5. It is almost nightfall, and you are growing weary whilst guarding the gate or entrance of your village. What do you do next?

6. The village intruder alarm is set off, the source being the village walls. You are located in the Ninja Academy, teaching Genins some basics. What's the plan of action?

7. All your team mates are dead, and you are the last one alive with crucial information about your village written on a scroll. The enemy is surrounding you, what are you required to do?

8. You have just witnessed an ANBU of your village kill a civilian, what is your course of action?

9. You have a choice to either complete your mission and let a comrade die, or fail the mission and save your comrade. What do you do?

10. Please write a paragraph on why you wish to be a Chuunin.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:05 pm
Upon the entry of the proctor Takeo couldn't help but smile slightly at his appearance. The guy looked like he was here to attend a job interview, not to be in charge of an exam. Though then again maybe he did it to look like a teacher or something. Regardless of the reasoning Takeo had to admit he did like the look of the suit. 'Maybe I should get one myself.' The guy really didn't give off quite an intimidating appearance though, so Takeo didn't really pay much heed to the cheating warning. Not that he had any intention to cheat mind you, the thought hadn't actually crossed his mind until the proctor himself had mentioned it. 'One hour huh, let's just get this over with.' And with that he opened the envelope and began. 

1. An enemy is throwing a Paper Bomb Kunai toward you at 50 speed. Behind you is a civilian you are suppose to keep safe. If you move to evade, the kunai will hit the civilian and kill them. If you choose to take the hit (Includes catching it, knocking it out of the way, etc.) it will explode potentially killing you. What do you do?

It would probably depend on how far away the dude enemy was when he (or she) threw it. If it were quite a distance away, I would probably just attempt to move both the citizen and myself out of harms way. Even if I did fail in this task my own body would probably act as a sort of shield for them. So they would probably be safe either way. Though if it were too close to dodge then I'd just curse my terrible luck and would shield the citizen from the explosion as best I could.

2. You are patrolling in the forest when suddenly, the ground gives way underneath you to reveal a spike pit which you are rapidly descending toward. How would you get yourself out of such a situation?

First I'd wonder why I was on the floor and not patrolling from the treetops. Now my next action would depend on my surroundings. If there were some sort of conveniently placed rope or vine I'd grab onto that and save myself. If there wasn't then I would suffer a gruesome death try to get my feet against the wall hopefully being able to stop myself with the tree walking jutsu. If that failed then I'd try and substitute myself with some random object if I had the time.

3. You are patrolling in a forest when you hear the sound of a bird cry, and you see a flock of birds fly Northward, from a location ten meters from your position. What is the ideal thing to do in this situation?

My actions would vary depending on a few things. If I did not have clear vision of the area I would proceed with caution and try to get an idea of what caused the birds to fly off in the first place. If I could see then I'd do the same, but I would find out much quicker. Then the actions after that would depend once again on what I would find. Thus I cannot truly give you a definitive answer for this. Though the best I will go with is mentioning it to my team mates. After all it would be ideal to have backup for something like this.

4. You are leaping through the trees with two comrades toward an ally village when you hear the sound of a Kunai whizzing past. It smacks into the tree, just in front of you. What is your next step?

My next step would be to get the hell out of the way of the next few attacks that would probably come. Then once in a safe position to think things through I would judge if it were smart enough to engage with the enemy. If it is not then I'd suggest to my team mates to run like hell. Or I would suggest to fight, depending on the skill and numbers of the enemy. That is if it is even an enemy in the first place. It would be some idiot who mistook us for bad guys from our own village.

5. It is almost nightfall, and you are growing weary whilst guarding the gate or entrance of your village. What do you do next?

Probably just continue on with the guard duty. Hoping that I won't end up falling asleep because then a higher up would be pissed irritated. And maybe ask someone else to take over if it gets impossible to stay awake.

6. The village intruder alarm is set off, the source being the village walls. You are located in the Ninja Academy, teaching Genins some basics. What's the plan of action?

Gather up the Genin and all the others within the area. Then proceed to help them get to safety. Or if required help them evacuate the village. While silently wishing the higher ranking villagers can deal with whatever it was.

7. All your team mates are dead, and you are the last one alive with crucial information about your village written on a scroll. The enemy is surrounding you, what are you required to do?

I am required to prevent the enemy by obtaining the information by all means. With that in mind I would destroy the scroll. While hoping that backup would arrive in order to save my ass. Though if I was aware backup isn't coming, I'd go down fighting in order to prevent my own knowledge being used against the village. I hope it won't ever come to that though, I'd rather not die.

8. You have just witnessed an ANBU of your village kill a civilian, what is your course of action?

Question to myself why an ANBU would be doing something like that. While trying not to jump to conclusions I would probably try and figure out what happened without being too open about it. Then if it turned out to be shady, report it to someone else probably.

9. You have a choice to either complete your mission and let a comrade die, or fail the mission and save your comrade. What do you do?

I would aim to save my comrade. Though there could be a mission in which failure would result in the loss of more than just one life. In that case I would bare the guilt of losing someone in order to save more people. While keeping in mind that my comrade would probably do the same in order to save the village.

10. Please write a paragraph on why you wish to be a Chuunin.

I wish to become Chuunin in order to lead a Genin team. I feel like it would be quite fun to lead a group of kids and hopefully prevent them from getting themselves killed. I also feel like becoming a Chuunin will give me more of a challenge and will help me better improve myself. Which will in turn help strengthen Tengakure.

With the last question answered Takeo placed his pencil back in it's place and rubbed his wrist. "That was way too much writing for my liking." He muttered to himself. Once the test was officially ended he stood up from his chair and made his way out of the room. Though not before turning and talking to the suited man, "Nice suit by the way. Though you could have chosen a better coloured tie."
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:18 pm
[Juggling all the exams at the same time so pardon the short response]

The proctor takes hold of the paper handed to him by the first of the students to get up, the man beckons for him to hold on for a moment so he can look over the paper. The answers are befitting of the rank of Chuunin, though the only problems being on the 7th and 8th question. The boy selects to go down fighting, which however does run the risk of his own intel being taken, but does not list a prevention method. The 8th has him personally investigate a situation, when the ANBU are under direct orders from the Kage themselves, the action over all would be worthless as much not would really be given, and he should simply go straight to the authorities. Over all the boy passes with 8/10, the paper graded with a pass and shown to the boy before it is placed in the files in the mans desk. Hearing the compliment on the suit if it comes a soft smile is given, "Thank you, congratulations on passing the exam." With this if the man leaves concludes the exam.

PASS
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t19593-daemon-vs-takeo#153087
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum