Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

All According to Plan Empty Re: All According to Plan

Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:32 pm
Light headed and feeling slightly sick feeling but yes he was awake, not for the whole thing but he was as Kuro began to speak. "Aye i'm awake." he said turnnig his head in the direction of the sound. His eyes felt like they were on fire and it felt as though there was a bandage around the entirety of his face but atleast he was alive. He knew little of the Medical Field but this had to be one hell of a job.

Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:11 pm
"My story....well i have watched every friend and family member, save for one, Die or seen them dead." He said as he sat up in the bed and felt a soft moistness in his eyes. He was glad for the bandages otherwise Kuro would see him crying, something he didnt want to do anymore but somethings just can't be held back. "Whats yours?" He asked wondering how this man came to get the same eyes as him.

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:27 pm
"Ah i see." He said feeling a bit stupid for asking about the eyes that were all unlocked the same way. "Well i started off in leaf watching my Parents get killed by some ninja. I became a Academy student soon after and then a Genin not long after that. I turned ten on July 31st and became a Chunnin around a month ago in the first Kumo Exam." He said explaining what Kuro had asked. "So are you Uchiha also?" He asked he didnt like people who took the clans eyes but as long as it wasnt a certain persons eyes he would have no problem with this man he seemed nice and quiet powerful so just as long as the eyes did not belong to Hisao he wouldn't care.

Daemon Yuki
Daemon Yuki
Citizen

Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:54 pm
"Mokuton....Wood?" Hikarishi asked Kuro "How is that done?" he was curious about how to use wood as a element. "Is it a clan element?" He was rather curious about what can be done with different elements and of course wanted more power to protect those dear to him. "What elements do you have?" the last question was for pure interest.

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:53 am
'Senju Huh?' Hikarishi thought wondering how he could learn this element 'I guess if one could implant eyes like Kuro has done then the same should be true for a blood infusion. "Do you have any Senju DNA on you?" He asked kuro "And yes your Darkness seems quite powerful i have to say." He said as Kuro mentioned not even the Naras shadows could stand up to his element. "I currently have Fire and Earth....although im wanting to learn water could make some useful jutsu out of the three elements." He said letting Kuro now of his elements. "Have you thought about taking a mission for Misaki she needs elements you know and she will pay well for them." He said stating a public about the lady Raikage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum